Ask me questions

Random discussions belong here.

Ask me questions

Postby Lithium » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Anyone want to ask me anything?

Keep it serious, if you want to joke it's not my place to stop you but you probably won't be replied to or noticed.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Re: Ask me questions

Postby socks » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 pm

So, what's up dude?
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Lithium » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm just in class on my lunch break and decided to let you guys ask me some questions. (mm
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby socks » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Lithium wrote:I'm just in class on my lunch break and decided to let you guys ask me some questions. (mm

Well that's cool, College i'm assuming?
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Lithium » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Yeah, I do it 3 days a week. This is my 2nd last week though. Cancelled all my work shifts to be available for the tests.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Raymond » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Lithium wrote:Yeah, I do it 3 days a week. This is my 2nd last week though. Cancelled all my work shifts to be available for the tests.

What kind of courses are you taking tests on?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Mitch » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm

When are we gonna joint, we're both pretty much passed the whole pivot thing but for old times sake we should definitely do some shit.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Jojishi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Are you planning on doing anything for Christmas?
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Lithium » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:33 pm

@Raymond: I do business. Next week tests are all about administration like Data, Professional documents, Accounting skills and so on.
Also typing speed tests, but I need not worry about that! I have a typing speed of 135 WPM (Srs).
What are you doing Ray, if you don't mind me asking?

@Mitch: Honestly I don't ever want to open pivot again lol. It doesn't feel right. I also wouldn't be able to keep up with you.

@Jojishi: Not planning anything, something usually happens though. It doesn't excite me much anymore.
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Stickid » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 pm

william are you still ripped? hi btw :)
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired

Postby Lithium » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Nar not really, haven't touched the gym in over a year. Also Austin what are you actually doing nowdays? Are you still drinking? Are you still following your religion? Genuinely curious, you're such an enigma. Last time I talked to you I remember you were depressed and drank fairly often. How are you, truthfully?
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Raymond » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Lithium wrote:@Raymond: I do business. Next week tests are all about administration like Data, Professional documents, Accounting skills and so on.
Also typing speed tests, but I need not worry about that! I have a typing speed of 135 WPM (Srs).

Accounting skills can be used for a lot of different professions. It's cool your interested in that kind of stuff. Also 135 WPM sounds insane. Your pretty fast on the keyboard.

I've got a 2 year degree in General Studies. I took a lot of my basic classes, but advanced a bit more in Calculus and Physics. I also took a few basic animating courses that helped introduce me to all the features in adobe flash professional cs6. I'm currently working as a technical support representative at an internet company that offers Dial up and DSL. I don't have much of an idea of what I want to do. I wanted to learn more about art and understand animation better, but after thinking about it, I'm not that sure I can animate religiously and work on a deadline. I've lately been interested in learning about the basics of internet departments, like web hosting, server hosting, and different forms of DSL and Cable internet. It all sounds pretty boring, but I guess working at my job has helped it grow on me. Oh I also took a course on database programming with SQL, but I sucked at it.

Also, why did you quit weight lifting?
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby OblivionFall » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Lithium wrote:Anyone want to ask me anything?

Keep it serious, if you want to joke it's not my place to stop you but you probably won't be replied to or noticed.

If you could have ONE of the old staff members back in their old position, who would it be?
OblivionFallOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Lithium » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 pm

@ Ray: Nice man. Also it's not dull. I don't agree with the saying that a job defines you. People have different interests, everything can be fun if someone enjoys what they are doing. I know many people in law, economics, business management etc and they are all some of the least dull people ever!

Also that's a long story, but basically I've been very busy this year looking for a place to rent, paying bills, getting money and sorting a lot of stuff out.

@Oblivion: None, I think the past should be left in the past. If I had to choose though, you back on RT!
LithiumOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby OblivionFall » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 pm

Lithium wrote:@Oblivion: None, I think the past should be left in the past. If I had to choose though, you back on RT![/color]

lol fuck you, I aint going back to that shit! Too many people asking me for CC and I didn't want to tell them how much they sucked XD
OblivionFallOffline
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything