a messgae to tdd

Random discussions belong here.

Re: a messgae to tdd

Postby socks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:46 pm

to be fair, with a name like that, it's inevitable, sorry.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Axon » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:50 pm

OK well I've left this thread open so far because I wanted to see different peoples attitudes towards the state of the forum at the moment. I personally think we're all right, and that the amount of in-jokes and memes are being exaggerated by people who are holding an internet forum up to an imaginary high standard.

Sasuke I think you should've known that making a post like you did on a week(ish) old topic was only going to stir up trouble, why not PM a staff member with examples of the problems you've mentioned instead of the post you made?

This is mainly a drama over nothing I think. Darkdemon's 'glory' is not going to 'end and become ruins' because some people make jokes sometimes.

I'll leave this open a bit longer to see hear some other peoples views but I'm not sure there's anything to be gained from it, if another staff member wants to lock it go ahead or alternatively unlock it for discussion because I have actually now just locked it
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa

Postby qbeef » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Axon wrote:OK well I've left this thread open so far because I wanted to see different peoples attitudes towards the state of the forum at the moment. I personally think we're all right, and that the amount of in-jokes and memes are being exaggerated by people who are holding an internet forum up to an imaginary high standard.

Sasuke I think you should've known that making a post like you did on a week(ish) old topic was only going to stir up trouble, why not PM a staff member with examples of the problems you've mentioned instead of the post you made?

This is mainly a drama over nothing I think. Darkdemon's 'glory' is not going to 'end and become ruins' because some people make jokes sometimes.

I'll leave this open a bit longer to see hear some other peoples views but I'm not sure there's anything to be gained from it, if another staff member wants to lock it go ahead

lock it i fucking dare you

anthony will get vengance
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby socks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm no part of this.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Meme squad, shit posters, and internet toughs are amazing. Enough said.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby qbeef » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:54 pm

socks wrote:I'm no part of this.

qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby Raymond » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:18 pm

MCToast wrote:It's the TDD charm.

These topics get locked all the time, even the question ones. WHY?

THIS IS THE SPAM PIT it literally says SPAM in the name are you all fucking retards? Stupid staff doesn't even know the rules, no offense fags. I understand if it gets locked to prevent a fight, but a question thread?? or any other thread you idiots lock because you're just that retarded.

7th day, his name is fucking Sasuke, do you think he's going to get any sort of good treatment here? He has an art thread full of rotoscoped sasukes.

You need to shut your fucking mouth. God damn dude you are the biggest hypocrite. You say that the staff doesn't know the rules, but you break them every chance you get.

Thanks Axon for typing that up, you beat me to it, but I'll still post my opinion I guess. Saskue you have a point. This forum has been filled with nothing but stupid inside jokes. I don't give a shit what you guys posts. I mean it's pretty easy to see how lenient me and Juke are. We don't really care what you do, we want you to have fun, as long as you guys aren't degrading someone else. People should feel free to voice their opinion. Now I know that can go both ways. If someone is comfortable enough to share their opinion, they should be prepared for the onslaught of negative comments they might get.

Saskue, I appreciate you giving us your view on this place, but you have to understand that a lot of us have been here for a lot longer then you have. I agree and I completely understand that we've gone through some rough patches lately. But bringing up our community and acting as if you have been here for years is going to grind some peoples gears.

It never used to be this bad, but you've all been acting pretty fucking immature. And don't get me wrong, your all more than welcome to comment on how you feel, but before you hit the submit button try to think how your comment will affect who it pertains to. I don't even know what else to say to you guys. You can all take this comment however you want. To be fair Juke put it the best anyone could in the last thread this happened to. You guys are the ones who represent this community. If you want it to change, start acting more mature. For fuck sake it's that simple.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Previous

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything