a messgae to tdd

Random discussions belong here.

Re: a messgae to tdd

Postby socks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:25 pm

tenks wrote:AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYXAYYAYAAYAYAYAY AYAYYYYYYYYYYYAHAHAHHAHAHA YAYYYYY LMAOooOOOOOooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

ジェニーの死はいつですか?
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:26 pm

socks wrote:
tenks wrote:AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYXAYYAYAAYAYAYAY AYAYYYYYYYYYYYAHAHAHHAHAHA YAYYYYY LMAOooOOOOOooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

ジェニーの死はいつですか?

yeah well i just dont believe that to be true
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby tuna » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:27 pm

this is exactly the sort of shit that brings down the standards of this forum
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Tuna wrote:this is exactly the sort of shit that brings down the standards of this forum

prove it
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby socks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Tuna wrote:this is exactly the sort of shit that brings down the standards of this forum

I thought you left?
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby tuna » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:31 pm

socks wrote:

I thought you left?

came back for the pivot 4.2 and posted around a bit, yeah. i came onto TDD for like, less than an hour and then shit like this thread happens. goddammit this forum can't go a week without having a cock up like this can it
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby socks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Tuna wrote:
socks wrote:

I thought you left?

came back for the pivot 4.2 and posted around a bit, yeah. i came onto TDD for like, less than an hour and then shit like this thread happens. goddammit this forum can't go a week without having a cock up like this can it

"cock up"
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:33 pm

~Sasuke wrote:
AbsolutelyCheese wrote:
~Sasuke wrote:Alright so I'm going to be straight up with you guys right now. No sugar coating. This kinda thing is why Nicepants and Tuna left. Because of things like this, where everything is pretty much a joke. I've been here long enough on my previous account and saw how salty and disgraceful TDD was. Half the time it's a group of people in a shit storm and not representing this site HORRIBLY. Sure you may be joking and that's fine, but people might take stuff like this seriously. It can affect people in huge ways, and as you saw previously, make them leave. I'd like to see TDD get it's head out of it's ass, or it's community rather, because I know there's a lot of memories and good times that this place has seen. Wouldn't you want something like that to be remembered? I mean like seriously you'd think people would stop acting like idiots and everything is a joke all the time. Not to mention the lack of respect given to members and staff a like. I'd love to stay here and help make this community what it used to be and possibly even better, but if this continues what's the point? It's basically just a place where people can go to talk shit on people and create arguments and frustration. Now I know Raymond somewhat personally, and I'd bet he'd agree with everything I've stated. I'm sure he'd like it just as much as I would that we would come together as a COMMUNITY and fix this place before it dies and all of it's glory will be in ruins.

Are you saying the spam pit has to be serious too now?

No I'm not actually, this was originally in the general chat, but you're missing the point and so is everyone else. But clearly the other group of members that replied to what I had to say clearly just read certain parts and came at me. I'm honestly trying to help here, and you guys come at me? What the hell. I literally say "you don't have to be a goodie goodie, but you could have at least some respect." Now obviously you two don't seem to care of the outcome of this forum and that's quite a shame. I stated many other problems and you nitpicked one of them. Anyways, I think it's a matter that we should all discuss and get figured out for those of us whole actually care.

Look man we've all been disrespected and ignored. You have to get people to like you and want to be around you. It's easy to slip out here so watch your step. I can see people starting to not respect you. Please do not try and argue with the whole Darkdemon, it's a big mistake.
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby tuna » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:34 pm

socks wrote:"cock up"

that is indeed what i said
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Tom » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Your face did like 90% of the work lel epic meme
TomOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby SIFTER » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:35 pm

you guys are amazing
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Will » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Can we just, like, stop being stupid?
WillOffline
Professional

Postby MCToast » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:38 pm

It's the TDD charm.

These topics get locked all the time, even the question ones. WHY?

THIS IS THE SPAM PIT it literally says SPAM in the name are you all fucking retards? Stupid staff doesn't even know the rules, no offense fags. I understand if it gets locked to prevent a fight, but a question thread?? or any other thread you idiots lock because you're just that retarded.

7th day, his name is fucking Sasuke, do you think he's going to get any sort of good treatment here? He has an art thread full of rotoscoped sasukes.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Amir » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:43 pm

What the hell is happening here?
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:46 pm

MCToast wrote:It's the TDD charm.

These topics get locked all the time, even the question ones. WHY?

THIS IS THE SPAM PIT it literally says SPAM in the name are you all fucking retards? Stupid staff doesn't even know the rules, no offense fags. I understand if it gets locked to prevent a fight, but a question thread?? or any other thread you idiots lock because you're just that retarded.

7th day, his name is fucking Sasuke, do you think he's going to get any sort of good treatment here? He has an art thread full of rotoscoped sasukes.

Lol you said it buddy this is what people think
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything