Slushie wrote:wtf man......

do you want to be on this list nathan

yes fam ;_;
Cowboy MemebopOffline
Professional
Professional

Re: a messgae to tdd

Postby Juke » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:21 am

Doug I made my username Osu for you god damnit.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Marvilicious » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 am

Juke wrote:Doug I made my username Osu for you god damnit.

Yeah fuck you Doug!
MarviliciousOffline
Lurking cunt
VIP

Postby Jon » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 am

You didn't mention me which means you love me cool doug tnx
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby socks » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Yogurt wrote:fucking stripes: fuck you and your FUCKING frenchness and your GOD DAMN shaco

French and Icelandic. the man is here.
Fuck off, my Shaco isn't doing shit.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:56 pm

you smell like baguettes you pepe le pew looking mother fucker
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby Mori » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm not here yippy!!
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Peebles » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:05 am

why does everyone hate us what have we done lmao.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby Spock » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:03 am

I fucking lost it at tenks' description.
SpockOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby The Black Mamba » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:25 am

Yogurt wrote:you smell like baguettes you pepe le pew looking mother fucker

fucking
Spoiler:
kek
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby ~Sasuke » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:16 am

Alright so I'm going to be straight up with you guys right now. No sugar coating. This kinda thing is why Nicepants and Tuna left. Because of things like this, where everything is pretty much a joke. I've been here long enough on my previous account and saw how salty and disgraceful TDD was. Half the time it's a group of people in a shit storm and not representing this site HORRIBLY. Sure you may be joking and that's fine, but people might take stuff like this seriously. It can affect people in huge ways, and as you saw previously, make them leave. I'd like to see TDD get it's head out of it's ass, or it's community rather, because I know there's a lot of memories and good times that this place has seen. Wouldn't you want something like that to be remembered? I mean like seriously you'd think people would stop acting like idiots and everything is a joke all the time. Not to mention the lack of respect given to members and staff a like. I'd love to stay here and help make this community what it used to be and possibly even better, but if this continues what's the point? It's basically just a place where people can go to talk shit on people and create arguments and frustration. Now I know Raymond somewhat personally, and I'd bet he'd agree with everything I've stated. I'm sure he'd like it just as much as I would that we would come together as a COMMUNITY and fix this place before it dies and all of it's glory will be in ruins.

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

SWDBZC2: 1674 Frames

Keoy Joint: 65 Frames
~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:14 am

~Sasuke wrote:Alright so I'm going to be straight up with you guys right now. No sugar coating. This kinda thing is why Nicepants and Tuna left. Because of things like this, where everything is pretty much a joke. I've been here long enough on my previous account and saw how salty and disgraceful TDD was. Half the time it's a group of people in a shit storm and not representing this site HORRIBLY. Sure you may be joking and that's fine, but people might take stuff like this seriously. It can affect people in huge ways, and as you saw previously, make them leave. I'd like to see TDD get it's head out of it's ass, or it's community rather, because I know there's a lot of memories and good times that this place has seen. Wouldn't you want something like that to be remembered? I mean like seriously you'd think people would stop acting like idiots and everything is a joke all the time. Not to mention the lack of respect given to members and staff a like. I'd love to stay here and help make this community what it used to be and possibly even better, but if this continues what's the point? It's basically just a place where people can go to talk shit on people and create arguments and frustration. Now I know Raymond somewhat personally, and I'd bet he'd agree with everything I've stated. I'm sure he'd like it just as much as I would that we would come together as a COMMUNITY and fix this place before it dies and all of it's glory will be in ruins.

Wait... Tuna left too? Ugh, :(
I suppose you're right though about all of that but what do you suppose we do? (confused
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Axon » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 am

I think your post is a bit dramatic -Sasuke, don't know why this thread was ever in general talk and not the spam pit though
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa

Postby ~Sasuke » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:29 am

LordPivot wrote:
~Sasuke wrote:Alright so I'm going to be straight up with you guys right now. No sugar coating. This kinda thing is why Nicepants and Tuna left. Because of things like this, where everything is pretty much a joke. I've been here long enough on my previous account and saw how salty and disgraceful TDD was. Half the time it's a group of people in a shit storm and not representing this site HORRIBLY. Sure you may be joking and that's fine, but people might take stuff like this seriously. It can affect people in huge ways, and as you saw previously, make them leave. I'd like to see TDD get it's head out of it's ass, or it's community rather, because I know there's a lot of memories and good times that this place has seen. Wouldn't you want something like that to be remembered? I mean like seriously you'd think people would stop acting like idiots and everything is a joke all the time. Not to mention the lack of respect given to members and staff a like. I'd love to stay here and help make this community what it used to be and possibly even better, but if this continues what's the point? It's basically just a place where people can go to talk shit on people and create arguments and frustration. Now I know Raymond somewhat personally, and I'd bet he'd agree with everything I've stated. I'm sure he'd like it just as much as I would that we would come together as a COMMUNITY and fix this place before it dies and all of it's glory will be in ruins.

Wait... Tuna left too? Ugh, :(
I suppose you're right though about all of that but what do you suppose we do? (confused

Well we can do multiple things actually. For one, a lot of members break this rule ALL the time and no such punishment is deal, being respect that is. I know I've seen some pretty salty stuff on here and it hurts people, even though they take it personally, it shouldn't be that way nevertheless. Like is it really THAT hard not to be a dick to some one? Sure you don't agree with someone's opinion or they've stated something that might offend you etc, figure it out with that person through pm or something, don't create a huge shit storm because some kid ticked you off by the slightest. Another thing would be how staff members or members act in general. For instance there's those members who think they're tough shit and can treat everyone terribly because they feel like it. If it's anything that makes the community look bad is it's members. Now I'm not suggesting "be a goodie goodie and love everyone" I'm saying have respect and treat everyone fairly even when they don't. If then continue to cause a problem then a staff member should be contacted and fixed, that's how it should be. I'd list more of these sort of things but as a community we need to brainstorm more of these general issues and fix them.

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

SWDBZC2: 1674 Frames

Keoy Joint: 65 Frames
~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby Tom » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:31 am

Yogurt wrote: mierda pedazo de mierda el beaner
TomOffline