a messgae to tdd

Random discussions belong here.

Re: a messgae to tdd

Postby Jon » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:18 am

~Sasuke wrote:Well we can do multiple things actually. For one, a lot of members break this rule ALL the time and no such punishment is deal, being respect that is. I know I've seen some pretty salty stuff on here and it hurts people, even though they take it personally, it shouldn't be that way nevertheless. Like is it really THAT hard not to be a dick to some one? Sure you don't agree with someone's opinion or they've stated something that might offend you etc, figure it out with that person through pm or something, don't create a huge shit storm because some kid ticked you off by the slightest. Another thing would be how staff members or members act in general. For instance there's those members who think they're tough shit and can treat everyone terribly because they feel like it. If it's anything that makes the community look bad is it's members. Now I'm not suggesting "be a goodie goodie and love everyone" I'm saying have respect and treat everyone fairly even when they don't. If then continue to cause a problem then a staff member should be contacted and fixed, that's how it should be. I'd list more of these sort of things but as a community we need to brainstorm more of these general issues and fix them.

Oh fuck off, it's the internet, people are going to say bad things about you. Grow a fucking pair, and get over it. People aren't going to always respect you, online or in real life. If you can't handle this, then you're going to be a mopy cunt for the rest of your life. Take it in your stride.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby MCToast » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:49 am

I'm going to agree with Jon, people bitch ALWAYS, they used to bitch "Rules are super strict and ranks too hard to achieve, beginner threads are ignored."

Stop your bitching when you really don't know jack shit.

Also holy fuck I'm pink!! thanks
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Waters » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 am

~Sasuke wrote: Like is it really THAT hard not to be a dick to some one?

Yeah
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby Tosh » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 am

~Sasuke wrote:Well we can do multiple things actually. For one, a lot of members break this rule ALL the time and no such punishment is deal, being respect that is. I know I've seen some pretty salty stuff on here and it hurts people, even though they take it personally, it shouldn't be that way nevertheless. Like is it really THAT hard not to be a dick to some one? Sure you don't agree with someone's opinion or they've stated something that might offend you etc, figure it out with that person through pm or something, don't create a huge shit storm because some kid ticked you off by the slightest. Another thing would be how staff members or members act in general. For instance there's those members who think they're tough shit and can treat everyone terribly because they feel like it. If it's anything that makes the community look bad is it's members. Now I'm not suggesting "be a goodie goodie and love everyone" I'm saying have respect and treat everyone fairly even when they don't. If then continue to cause a problem then a staff member should be contacted and fixed, that's how it should be. I'd list more of these sort of things but as a community we need to brainstorm more of these general issues and fix them.

Oh for fuck's sake, man
ToshOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Cheese » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:43 pm

~Sasuke wrote:Alright so I'm going to be straight up with you guys right now. No sugar coating. This kinda thing is why Nicepants and Tuna left. Because of things like this, where everything is pretty much a joke. I've been here long enough on my previous account and saw how salty and disgraceful TDD was. Half the time it's a group of people in a shit storm and not representing this site HORRIBLY. Sure you may be joking and that's fine, but people might take stuff like this seriously. It can affect people in huge ways, and as you saw previously, make them leave. I'd like to see TDD get it's head out of it's ass, or it's community rather, because I know there's a lot of memories and good times that this place has seen. Wouldn't you want something like that to be remembered? I mean like seriously you'd think people would stop acting like idiots and everything is a joke all the time. Not to mention the lack of respect given to members and staff a like. I'd love to stay here and help make this community what it used to be and possibly even better, but if this continues what's the point? It's basically just a place where people can go to talk shit on people and create arguments and frustration. Now I know Raymond somewhat personally, and I'd bet he'd agree with everything I've stated. I'm sure he'd like it just as much as I would that we would come together as a COMMUNITY and fix this place before it dies and all of it's glory will be in ruins.

Are you saying the spam pit has to be serious too now?
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby ~Sasuke » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:06 pm

AbsolutelyCheese wrote:
~Sasuke wrote:Removed because no one is getting it. Anyways Happy New Years everyone!

Are you saying the spam pit has to be serious too now?

Removed this since no one is getting it.Anyways happy new years everyone!
Last edited by ~Sasuke on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Namsayin?

Spoiler:
Current Projects:

SWDBZC2: 1674 Frames

Keoy Joint: 65 Frames
~SasukeOffline
Active
Active

Postby qbeef » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Yogurt wrote:shift: mierda pedazo de mierda el beaner

pinches taco burrito sombrero puto
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby Lord » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 pm

brutel wrote:

Esquaba ta laminatita!
English, please. :D

Anyways, to get back on topic in the Spam Pit...
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:15 pm

brutel wrote:

i.. im sorry i dont speak italian
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby Koolcid » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Welp this thread is getting locked, someone lock it now before it gets outta hand I dont want to look at this stupid shit no more.
God dammit DD.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby socks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Koolcid wrote:Welp this thread is getting locked, someone lock it now before it gets outta hand I dont want to look at this stupid shit no more.
God dammit DD.

Stop mini modding Koolcid, jeez.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Koolcid wrote:Welp this thread is getting locked, someone lock it now before it gets outta hand I dont want to look at this stupid shit no more.
God dammit DD.

prove it
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby qbeef » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Yogurt wrote:
brutel wrote:

Alright that's it I'm done. If you want to be racist against mexicans I can't stop you because this is the internet and you're probably trolling me right now, but I'm not ignoring the fact you were part of getting Tuna to leave. I think we all know Tuna was one of the best members of this site and because you and Anthony decided to get him to leave because of a good meme, he had no choice but to leave. If you guys would stop making people leave (Kody, THEN Tuna, the two most epic members on this site), everything would be great. We just come here to post pivot animations and great jokes. There's no other point to the forum. Raymond saved you last time, but I'm in talks with him to get you and your secret group banned from the site.

Watch your back.
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:23 pm

brutel wrote:
Yogurt wrote:
brutel wrote:pinches taco burrito sombrero puto

Alright that's it I'm done. If you want to be racist against mexicans I can't stop you because this is the internet and you're probably trolling me right now, but I'm not ignoring the fact you were part of getting Tuna to leave. I think we all know Tuna was one of the best members of this site and because you and Anthony decided to get him to leave because of a good meme, he had no choice but to leave. If you guys would stop making people leave (Kody, THEN Tuna, the two most epic members on this site), everything would be great. We just come here to post pivot animations and great jokes. There's no other point to the forum. Raymond saved you last time, but I'm in talks with him to get you and your secret group banned from the site.

Watch your back.

crees que puedes establecer el fuego?

Bien eso es todo he terminado. Si quieres ser racista contra los mexicanos que no puedo dejar de porque este es el Internet y usted está probablemente me curricán en este momento, pero no estoy ignorando el hecho de que eras parte de conseguir Atún para salir. Creo que todos sabemos atún era uno de los mejores miembros de este sitio y porque tú y Anthony decidió conseguir que se fuera por un buen meme, no tenía más remedio que abandonar. Si a ustedes les dejen de hacer la gente deja (Kody, ENTONCES atún, los dos miembros más épicas en este sitio), todo sería genial. Acabamos de venir aquí para publicar animaciones dinámicas y bromas. No hay otro punto en el foro. Raymond le salvó la última vez, pero estoy en conversaciones con él para ti conseguir que usted y su grupo secreto prohibidas de la vista.

Cuida tu espalda.
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby tenks » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:24 pm

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYXAYYAYAAYAYAYAY AYAYYYYYYYYYYYAHAHAHHAHAHA YAYYYYY LMAOooOOOOOooo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything