In MEMEoriam

Random discussions belong here.

Re: In MEMEoriam

Postby socks » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:51 pm

What ever the title may be, it was what Kody asked. and would've hoped they would get past it.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Four » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Looks like we have a conspiracy on our hands.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Nice Pants » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:57 pm

FIrst of all, I never asked for a thread to be made. After a few exchanges with Anthony I came to realize just how worthless I am, and that I've fallen to be nothing but a joke on this website (all those jokes and picture edits, the emoticon of me on the site, and general lack of respect for my wishes to stop). I'm sick of it. Sick. Of. It.

I'm tired of being the butt of a sick joke that has gone on too long. I'm tired of never being taken seriously, and most importantly I am SICK of myself. Going back to what Anthony has said to me, he's also made me realize that I won't be remembered or taken seriously on this site anymore. I'll admit that I asked for most of it but damn it feels bad to know he's right. If there's anything else to say it's that I have to say I'm tired of this.

I guess you could call me not important.
Nice PantsOffline

Postby socks » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Thank you Kody. I'm glad you posted this.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Four » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Now I'm sad, well farewell Nice Pants enjoy your life.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby socks » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:01 pm

FourAcross wrote:Now I'm sad, well farewell Nice Pants enjoy your life.

Remember when i said that our community is shit?
Our longest term member just left because of how bad it is, now do you understand?
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:02 pm

-
Last edited by Chris on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby qbeef » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Nice Pants wrote:FIrst of all, I never asked for a thread to be made. After a few exchanges with Anthony I came to realize just how worthless I am, and that I've fallen to be nothing but a joke on this website (all those jokes and picture edits, the emoticon of me on the site, and general lack of respect for my wishes to stop). I'm sick of it. Sick. Of. It.

I'm tired of being the butt of a sick joke that has gone on too long. I'm tired of never being taken seriously, and most importantly I am SICK of myself. Going back to what Anthony has said to me, he's also made me realize that I won't be remembered or taken seriously on this site anymore. I'll admit that I asked for most of it but damn it feels bad to know he's right. If there's anything else to say it's that I have to say I'm tired of this.

socks wrote:Thank you Kody. I'm glad you posted this.

I don't know what you said to Kody, or how you made an Admin resign. I know you think that you're what's best for this site, and that you want to get rid of all of the jokes and replace them with yours but you need to slow down and talk to someone. I'm worried that you're going to do the same thing with Raymond or Juke and have them give up on the site too. Just stop. I already edited my posts like you told me to. I don't want this to end as a huge change for the site. For what it's worth, it's nothing personal.
Last edited by qbeef on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qbeefOffline
⦿
⦿

Postby socks » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 pm

brutel wrote:
Nice Pants wrote:FIrst of all, I never asked for a thread to be made. After a few exchanges with Anthony I came to realize just how worthless I am, and that I've fallen to be nothing but a joke on this website (all those jokes and picture edits, the emoticon of me on the site, and general lack of respect for my wishes to stop). I'm sick of it. Sick. Of. It.

I don't know what you said to Kody, or how you made an Admin resign. I know you think that you're what's best for this site, and that you want to get rid of all of the jokes and replace them with yours but you need to slow down and talk to someone. I'm worried that you're going to do the same thing with Raymond or Juke and have them give up on the site too. Just stop. I already edited my posts like you said. I don't want this to end as a huge change for the site. For what it's worth, it's nothing personal.

It's not like in on Kody's account. You need to chill out.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby tuna » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:18 pm

everyone's wrong except Anthony
Anthony is the only one here who's done nothing to contribute to the slow decline of this site.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Chris » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:19 pm

socks wrote:
brutel wrote:

I don't know what you said to Kody, or how you made an Admin resign. I know you think that you're what's best for this site, and that you want to get rid of all of the jokes and replace them with yours but you need to slow down and talk to someone. I'm worried that you're going to do the same thing with Raymond or Juke and have them give up on the site too. Just stop. I already edited my posts like you said. I don't want this to end as a huge change for the site. For what it's worth, it's nothing personal.

It's not like in on Kody's account. You need to chill out.

Wow. TDD is becoming trash. And to think it's all behind some keys on a keyboard. This makes me sick. One more thing like this and I go Nice Pants' way.I should have quit TDD when I quit SW.
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby socks » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Tuna wrote:everyone's wrong except Anthony
Anthony is the only one here who's done nothing to contribute to the slow decline of this site.

I mean, look at brutel. he's on board now, why can't we all be on board.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby tuna » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:24 pm

im really confused, on board with what? that the site sucks ass?
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Gary » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:25 pm

im just going to ignore the two pages of rambling and just say goodbye kody. good luck in life man
Last edited by Gary on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Yogurt » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:26 pm

this is a good thread

fuck you all
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything