Re: When's Grace?

Postby Will » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 pm

I have no feelings either way.
WillOffline
Professional

Postby Caleb » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Juke wrote:Are you fellas happy now?

This thread is p much dead, like I said in the complainaboutinsignificantthings thread the moment is well over.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:06 pm

Fuck this shit is gay as fuck. You bitch and moan when TBM locks your putrid "funny joke" thread, and then when it's re opened, you don't even chat in it.

You're like children. You had a toy, it was taken from you, so you kicked and screamed to get it back, only to discard it when it was given back to you. And like children, you're doing it all for attention.

Especially you Tuna -
This whole bullshit about how "I can't believe you treated Kody this way, I'm quitting DD!!!!!!!!!!!" only to come back a few days later shows how mentally weak and childish you are.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Will » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 pm

I don't remember any kicking and screaming. I remember people thinking it was strange that a nonsensical thread in the spam pit got locked. Then TBM fixed it and nothing else happened. So far as I remember you and Mitch were the ones getting frustrated.

I agree that Tuna, Mat, and MCToast were being passive-aggressive and taking the piss, but there would have been no salty attitudes if some people had said nothing and just ignored the mediocre, short-lived joke that this Grace thing has been all along.
WillOffline
Professional

Postby Mitch » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:38 pm

Yeah of course we are frustrated. I mean yeah we could just ignore idiots, but these are idiots that regularly post on the same forum I enjoy posting on. So when someone like Mamba actually tries to to assert some control and say "hey enough with these dumb inside jokes" and then everyone suddenly jumps on the pseudo innocence bandwagon it becomes so fucking redundant.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Mat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:06 pm

You do realize you and your group are guilty of the exact same thing. I'd also like to point out that it wasn't an inside joke. We hadn't discussed anything on skype prior to posting. We all just wanted to have a bit of fun. I enjoy the site just as much as you do, but I don't complain publicly about the things you do that don't involve me. I'm honestly sick of these debates. Is coexistence so hard? There is an ignore option for a reason. If you don't want to see us posting that should be what you do instead of fusing over it.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Cowboy Memebop » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:19 pm

yikes
Cowboy MemebopOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Mitch » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Lol the entire reason we created a second group was for the specific reason that we were tired of stupid fucking coordinated shitposting. Also what the fuck is this dumb shit about "coexistence" you're going on about, what is this like a gangwar to you?

You also don't seem to grasp the concept that the moment you post something on this forum, you are involving everyone on this forum because everyone can SEE what you've posted. Despite no direct mention, if you are posting shit that is blatantly fucking annoying then there are GOING to be people who are annoyed by you, funny right? Basically everyone who can see your post is involved with your post, that's how an open social platform works you dip.

And in regards to the ignore function. Once again, nobody should have to alter the way they use this website based entirely on the fact that a select few people have a retarded idea of what constitutes "fun."
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Mat » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 pm

People have different mentalities on what they consider to be fun. Just because one person disagrees with another doesn't mean it's 'retarded'. If you want to view it that way that's on you. I'm not going to change the way I am to please you, and I don't expect you to change the way you are to please me. You are making the conscious decision to allow my posts to bother you. These arguments aren't going to amount to anything positive. All they bring about is more drama and negative attention to the site as a whole, which I'm pretty sure neither of us really want. If you want to twist the words in my posts to continue the argument that's fine, but I'm just going to move on and be done with it. I've said all that I intend to say on the subject. You can take it however you like, but this is getting really old.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Koolcid » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 pm

But guys seriously.... Whens Grace?
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Grams » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 pm

i think this is really about who has the highest post count
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Mitch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:06 am

Yeah I mean I don't exactly get to choose what pisses me off, and i've already told you why I shouldn't have to just ignore something that irritates me as well, so I feel like you're running in circles at this point and trying to play it off as an actual retort. I agree that the argument isn't going to amount to anything but that's because you're stubborn.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby socks » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 am

Hey guys, let's not.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Mori » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:54 am

Someone plz lock this thread.
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby MCToast » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:19 am

Yeah, Honkies were a lot more mature and fun than few spam threads on the spam forum, I'm sorry this hurt so many and yeah, we're the stubborn ones, not you by any means. You come off as a nice person, Thanks for your continuing support, It's really nice that you don't adjust to anything. : )

It's fun that every thread here has argumentation.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything