When's Grace?

Random discussions belong here.

Re: When's Grace?

Postby Mitch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:24 am

I feel like at this point i've said too much about honkies to even have to say any more and you daaaaamn well know I have.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby socks » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:35 am

socks wrote:Hey guys, let's not.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Will » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 am

Hey look aren't these dogs funny? Let's be nice and happy and stop getting annoyed on internet.

phpBB [video]
WillOffline
Professional

Postby Mori » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:45 am

This joke is gay as fuck.
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Four » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:54 am

You started it and you have it in your signature.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Anton » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:38 am

Sooo .... Mori is (quote by quote) gay as fuck then ?
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Mori » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 am

No no they just should stay in the topic and not to go off topic. LOL huehue
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Four » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 am

That made no sense elite
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Shad Shadson » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 pm

socks wrote:

Heh well THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit, holy fuck. I'm at the point where I need to say something, and I'm officially fucking done at this point.

This thread is fucking awful. This thread is fucking cancer. AND THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO MADE THE WORST SHIT-POSTY MESS ON DD BY FUCKING FAR.

And Now I get to quote/target certain people. FUN.

Jon wrote:Fuck this shit is gay as fuck. You bitch and moan when TBM locks your putrid "funny joke" thread, and then when it's re opened, you don't even chat in it.

You're like children. You had a toy, it was taken from you, so you kicked and screamed to get it back, only to discard it when it was given back to you. And like children, you're doing it all for attention.

Especially you Tuna -
This whole bullshit about how "I can't believe you treated Kody this way, I'm quitting DD!!!!!!!!!!!" only to come back a few days later shows how mentally weak and childish you are.

This motherfucker basically said everything before people started being fucking wankstains everywhere. Increase the peace.

Caleb wrote:I was done with it actually. I was fine with how things went down now and brushed it off as a mistake you made, until the memeboys started defending your ass again.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS STUPID. If I see I shit post I call it out on being a shit post. BY ANYONE. I still think Anthony's post about Kody is one of the dumbest threads on the site. That FEMA thread was shitposting fun (which we locked and we would've been fine with it being locked anyways because it IS shitposty wank). If I ever read this 'lol get defended by ur group' stupidity again I'm going to fucking start eviscerating people.

If Mamba did the same to me in that situation I'd leave the thread locked and go on with it.

Mat wrote:You do realize you and your group are guilty of the exact same thing. I'd also like to point out that it wasn't an inside joke. We hadn't discussed anything on skype prior to posting. We all just wanted to have a bit of fun. I enjoy the site just as much as you do, but I don't complain publicly about the things you do that don't involve me. I'm honestly sick of these debates. Is coexistence so hard? There is an ignore option for a reason. If you don't want to see us posting that should be what you do instead of fusing over it.

What, making shitty inside jokes (ie: the FEMA thread/JC Denton, which isn't really an 'inside joke' it's fucking Dues Ex quotes but whatever I'll play)? Yeah, but people like me and Mitch don't go around defending those shitty threads and acting as if they're some fine piece of art that should be preserved. If they're locked, they're locked, end of story. Also, you're acting like this is some sort of fucking axis V allies type shit, when in actuality I just call out stupid shit because it's fucking stupid, not because 'lol I dont like dis person XDDDD'.

MCToast wrote:Yeah, Honkies were a lot more mature and fun than few spam threads on the spam forum, I'm sorry this hurt so many and yeah, we're the stubborn ones, not you by any means. You come off as a nice person, Thanks for your continuing support, It's really nice that you don't adjust to anything. : )

Oh that great classic MCToast sarcasm how would I ever live without it. Mitch doesn't defend Honkies and I don't defend Stuts. It's stupid shit we did, and I dunno about Mitch but I hate the fact that I have to live down that I created a fucking mess. Regardless, I (and Mitch, by extension) are not nice people. I mean, that should be fucking obvious but if I have to talk down to you about it I will ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You want us to adjust to fucking awful posts and threads? That would be like me telling someone to adjust to eating dog shit for the rest of their lives, and I'd rather not.

So there you go, I officially HAVE. I'm going to call out anything like this the moment I see it from now on (oh yeah that'll make so much of a difference!!!!), because I'm sick of having to deal with the fact that I get a stroke the moment I read topics on DD that aren't from the gaymen forum. Do people really think going down the path I went down is a good idea? Because let me tell you; unless you learn something from it, it's the stupidest thing you can do. If you want to be a respected individual, then act like an individual people would respect.

That is my piece. If the mods want to lock the thread, warn me for 'slinging shit', etc. then whatever. But quite frankly, this shit has gone on for far too long.
The sleeper has awakened.
Only to sleep again.
ʇɥɐʇ ıs uoʇ pǝɐp ʍɥıɔɥ ɔɐu ǝʇǝɹuɐן ןıǝ' ɐup ʍıʇɥ sʇɹɐuƃǝ ɐǝous ǝʌǝu pǝɐʇɥ ɯɐʎ pıǝ
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

Postby Will » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Shad Shadson wrote:You want us to adjust to fucking awful posts and threads? That would be like me telling someone to adjust to eating dog shit for the rest of their lives, and I'd rather not.

I don't think ignoring insignificant jokes is quite the same as being forced to do something that actively gets in the way of your life and affects your health in a negative way.

I'm not trying to be facetious or to antagonise you, I'm trying to get you to understand that getting frustrated at people (who obviously don't get along with you) over the internet will only serve to affect your own psyche. Generally it's in a pretty bad way too.
WillOffline
Professional

Postby socks » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Shad Shadson wrote:
socks wrote:

Heh well THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Frankly I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit, holy fuck. I'm at the point where I need to say something, and I'm officially fucking done at this point.

This thread is fucking awful. This thread is fucking cancer. AND THIS IS COMING FROM THE GUY WHO MADE THE WORST SHIT-POSTY MESS ON DD BY FUCKING FAR.

Started, yes. But i didn't mean for it to.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Mori » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Last edited by Mori on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoriOffline
PASS PASS PASS
PASS PASS PASS

Postby Four » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:37 pm

elite just stop this whole thing was stupid.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Cheese » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:39 pm

FourAcross wrote:elite just stop this whole thing was stupid.

Agreed, the real question we should be asking here is clearly, why is Grace?
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby Four » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:40 pm

phpBB [video]
ok
FourOffline
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything