スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Re: What does "Spam Pit"... mean?

Postby Four » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:25 am

tenks wrote:no idea whats going on but i bet its stupid

You win the prize.
Last edited by Four on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Extra » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Gary wrote:Anthony, you're a p chill dude to talk to

Mitch, you too are a p chill dude to talk to, despite how much we've shitted on each other

McToast is a gr8 anim8or

Caleb u are Bae

Steve is Bae

Mat is Bae

you fucking bitch :(
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:22 pm

god fucking damnit guys
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby Shad Shadson » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm

tenks wrote:no idea whats going on but i bet its stupid

This is quite possibly the best way I could say anything about this thread and the thread it's referencing.
The sleeper has awakened.
Only to sleep again.
ʇɥɐʇ ıs uoʇ pǝɐp ʍɥıɔɥ ɔɐu ǝʇǝɹuɐן ןıǝ' ɐup ʍıʇɥ sʇɹɐuƃǝ ɐǝous ǝʌǝu pǝɐʇɥ ɯɐʎ pıǝ
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

Postby tuna » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:13 pm

i believe the way in which this thread has grown could be a metapthor for life. things... change over time, and this illustrates this theory beautifully.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby socks » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Mat wrote:
Mitch wrote:stupid cunts like Tuna and Mat.

So having differing opinions makes us stupid cunts? You are quite the hypocrite.

THIS IS THE COMPLIMENTS THREAD MAT.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby The Black Mamba » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Caleb wrote:
Mitch wrote:But wasn't that entire fucking Grace thing derived from some stupid shit that Mori posted? He's probably like 10 years old so he probably felt like he was being exploited for a joke which he kinda was honestly.

Maybe you noticed that Mori was actually joining in on the joke. We weren't hurting anyone, we were just fucking around because it was one of those nights. If Mori had been hurt by it or expressed that he didn't like what we did, I would've stopped and I would've let the rest stop as well because otherwise it would just be a dickmove.

Can you guys just please fucking understand that there are people that have fun in other ways than you guys and respect that? To me this just looks like a prejudice towards some members and so you just instantly lock their shit to rustle their jimmies. Well hey, heh got em right

Jesus Christ. I accidentally lock ONE thread, paying no attention to what section it's in, and you guys have a field day. What makes you think I targeted you guys? I saw spam. I locked it. Didn't notice what section I was in (As I often do a lot) and you guys are acting like it's the end of the fucking world. You guys could have easily continued posting in the thread, seeing as Axon unlocked it. Instead, you all continue to seek a reaction out of people. It's getting pretty fucking ridiculous. It's like you're asking for certain members to have prejudice toward you guys, seeing how THIS is how you react to an incident as small as this one. Now seeing as the thread is now unlocked and you guys can continue with your jokes, I'd very much appreciate it if everyone could just fucking drop this and continue with life. Please don't post in this topic anymore, I would lock it but I'm pretty sure you'd all shit your pants if I did.
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby Caleb » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:00 pm

I was done with it actually. I was fine with how things went down now and brushed it off as a mistake you made, until the memeboys started defending your ass again. If you read Mitch's post, you can see he made it sound like you had it unlocked because of something you actually didn't agree to. With you guys being in touch and shit, I thought this was actually communicated and you actually felt this way. Now that I know you did in fact feel like you made a mistake I'm more than fine with all this. Also go ahead and lock it now, the moment and discussion is well over and the Grace jokes where just a little thing that would've maybe lasted like another page at highest anyways.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby tuna » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Mitch wrote:i'm honestly surprised you of all people would defend stupid cunts like Tuna and Mat.

*clears throat*
fuck off
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Juke » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:17 pm

You guys care too much about little things. People are too eager to argue about everything and anything.
But, this is not my forum or the Staff's. It's yours too, if you want to post worthless shit then go ahead and do so in the Spam Pit, but read the rules before you do, they still apply.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Previous

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything