Super powers!

Random discussions belong here.

Re: Super powers!

Postby Josh » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Flying would be nice, just being able to go where you like whenever. Invisibility wouldn't be bad either.
DarkDemon Member since 6th July 2010
JoshOffline
2010 - 2015
Web Developer

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 pm

I'd have the super to have a new superpower everyday. Have Telekinesis one day, then Flying the next day. Would make life interesting.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Koolcid » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:17 am

Gary wrote:I'd have the super to have a new superpower everyday. Have Telekinesis one day, then Flying the next day. Would make life interesting.

That's totally cheating, dude.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Amir » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 am

I'd want an ability that allows you to instantly teleport from one place to another.
That's really cool and if someone really annoys me I'll just teleport him to the other side of the country and leave him there. Or just to have any food that I want in the table by knocking my fingers.
AmirOffline
The Red Boss
The Red Boss

Postby Anton » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:26 am

Oh come on guys, have some originality. (lightbulb

Antother one :
Have the ability to alter friction anywhere in your body. So you can decide to stick to any surface like a spider or slip on any ground without loosing speed like a bloc of ice.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Caleb » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:36 am

I'd definitely have the superpower to shut people up when they say something stupid. Maybe a real life mute button idea.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Four » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:12 pm

The power to master a new skill every year, would be great.
Last edited by Four on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Extra » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Super power is my game actually.
Would be pretty baller being super fucking strong.
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby SupaPig » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:51 pm

I'd have the ability to control time
1: So I can cheat on tests (duh)
2: So I can do whatever I want (by freezing time)
3: So I can go back in time, forward in time, or whatever (so I never lose at life)
4: So I can go back in time and help myself, to do hw, to do chores, or to get a good life
5: To go back again to when I was helping myself so I can play games while another version of me is doing my hw, and another is playing with me
6: So I can animate, and anything that I do wrong, I can go back in time, and not waste time having to redo things (but then again I can just freeze time)
7: Again with freezing time so I can do whatever, like get a lot of money, give people wedgies, eat all the cookies in the cookie jar, and slapping the teacher :)
My Thread><><><><><><><My Profile

Animating:BBoDD V Entry:
Progress: 10/1000 Frames
SupaPigOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Jojishi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 am

I'd like the power to control reality. Whatever I imagine can happen. This includes all those times when I was in my backyard as a kid, and wanted so desperately to jump so high that I could see all the houses below me like ants. I wanted to fly through the clouds. I know this stuff is strange but I've always had a morbid curiosity with what it would be like to be a woman, or what it would be like to be morbidly obese. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to explore another world or travel at the speed of light.

So basically, anything I can imagine can be reality. That would be the best power ever. The best part is I know humanity could be capable of this one if we advanced our technology to a point where it's indistinguishable from magic. We'd have virtual reality you wouldn't even know is simulated. Maybe we're already living in a simulated reality now? We could advance to the point of being a type 5 civilisation and our current understanding of ourselves and the universe would look like nothing to them.

This is probably the most over-powered super power ever (being able to make anything I imagine reality) but it's definitely something I'd love to have.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Raymond » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:10 am

Jojishi wrote:I'd like the power to control reality. Whatever I imagine can happen. This includes all those times when I was in my backyard as a kid, and wanted so desperately to jump so high that I could see all the houses below me like ants. I wanted to fly through the clouds. I know this stuff is strange but I've always had a morbid curiosity with what it would be like to be a woman, or what it would be like to be morbidly obese. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to explore another world or travel at the speed of light.

So basically, anything I can imagine can be reality. That would be the best power ever. The best part is I know humanity could be capable of this one if we advanced our technology to a point where it's indistinguishable from magic. We'd have virtual reality you wouldn't even know is simulated. Maybe we're already living in a simulated reality now? We could advance to the point of being a type 5 civilisation and our current understanding of ourselves and the universe would look like nothing to them.

This is probably the most over-powered super power ever (being able to make anything I imagine reality) but it's definitely something I'd love to have.

Steven Hawkings says we better colonize another planet in our solar system in the next 200 years or we'll go extinct. And we all know that Steven Hawkings is never wrong. For the sake of the human race, I hope we acquire this super power soon.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Lord » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Raymond wrote:
Jojishi wrote:I'd like the power to control reality. Whatever I imagine can happen. This includes all those times when I was in my backyard as a kid, and wanted so desperately to jump so high that I could see all the houses below me like ants. I wanted to fly through the clouds. I know this stuff is strange but I've always had a morbid curiosity with what it would be like to be a woman, or what it would be like to be morbidly obese. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to explore another world or travel at the speed of light.

Steven Hawkings says we better colonize another planet in our solar system in the next 200 years or we'll go extinct. And we all know that Steven Hawkings is never wrong. For the sake of the human race, I hope we acquire this super power soon.

200 years seems like a bit of a leap, though I hope some ground-breaking stuff happens within my lifetime.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby SupaPig » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:12 pm

What if you accidentally thought of something you didn't mean to? You could destroy reality with the blink of an eye.. That would suck.:P
My Thread><><><><><><><My Profile

Animating:BBoDD V Entry:
Progress: 10/1000 Frames
SupaPigOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Yogurt » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:36 pm

my power would be the mysterious power of being able to conjure money out of thin air
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Postby neilhavkin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:43 pm

LordPivot wrote:though I hope some ground-breaking stuff happens within my lifetime.

• Internet
• Virtual reality
• Multiple landings on Mars
• Quantum entanglement
• Direct evidence for existence of dark matter
• Human genome mapped
• Water on Mars
• Stem cells
• Prosthetic limbs can be mind-controlled

On another note, I'd like to be able to read/control minds. Never have to do homework again.
neilhavkinOffline
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything