Gary
Mat
Marv
Daniel
harry
Will
Mctoast
Raymond

These people I could easily have a conversation with and I know they would want to talk to me. Everyone else I would probably say hi and then get ignored. Sooooooo. Gg the people in bold are people that I have had a lot of conversations with and I consider a good friend.

Not bold probably means you hate that person. Nvm, I guess me, Toast, Marv, and Raymond have to find another place to go.

And you know what? The text will be more bold than you can even imagine.
WillOffline
Professional

Re: Friends

Postby Gary » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Since we're listing friends, I'd have to say my friends here are Caleb, Daniel, Extra, Steve, Raven, Juke, Mitch, Anthony, Mctoast, Ray and Will. Maybe Shad too. Also mat sry 4 4getting u bae
Last edited by Gary on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby tenks » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Mitch wrote:I used to be pretty firm on the concept that unless I can truely be engaged by someone and in turn also engage them I can't consider them a friend. Like I can in a chat with these dudes I met online and laugh until i'm crying but I can't really do anything besides look at their text or maybe hear them. I've always enjoyed the company of people online but I never really considered them more than pixels.

But with the current group of dudes I talk to regularly it's pretty much gotten to the point where it would be a huge lie if I said i didn't 100 percent consider them real friends.

Cept tenks.

oh, you know we're so much more than friends bb ;)
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby MCToast » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I'm surprised I'm mentioned, but I take it.

Traveling is expensive.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Mat » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Steven
Caleb
Daniël
Extra
Gary(even though I'm apparently not his friend.)
Andy
Juke
Raymond(though we don't get to talk as much as before)

Steven and I are chilling next week.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Koolcid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:05 pm

We're going to have a date in Niagara Falls.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Horsie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Toast is my little army boy.
HorsieOffline
Fabulous
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:52 am

I have a few friends online, but I lose touch with them a lot. Used to be huge friends with Cressel (known him since '08), but I think I pushed him away with all the emotional baggage I have. I'm usually a depressing guy to talk to. Lithium, PivotElite and OblivionFall are cool guys as well, although I don't talk to them much except for maybe once every year or two. Used to be friends with Rojikku (founder of WTFTeam) but haven't talked to him in years because he's actually got a job and moving on in the real world now. I'm good friends with Tan and talk to him maybe once a month. He still signs on Skype thankfully. For the most part, lots of the friends I used to have moved on and I moved on. I also wouldn't consider them all to be on the same level of importance. I've gotten to know loads of people.

Raymond and Juke are cool guys to talk to. I also think MCToast's pretty awesome. I wouldn't really consider anyone a true friend though. It's not them, it's me. I just drift apart from people. Especially now because I have a lot of stress in my life, so I avoid getting in touch with people. Talking to people online tires me out. I used to do it on a somewhat regular basis but it's just not for me anymore. I have the same periods with my friends in real life. I actually didn't see any of them for about a year before they decided to get in touch with me and we did something. Then we hung out on a regular basis from August last year, but then this past month I've lost touch with them again. Mainly because I'm sorting through a lot of personal issues right now and I'm not a fun guy to be around when I'm like this.

Also, I don't share much about my personal life because it's depressing. I was diagnosed with an incurable disease recently (I won't say what here). Whenever I talk about the things I deal with, I get the typical cliche response or I push people further away from me. It sucks, I really wish that wasn't the case, but it certainly seems to be that way for a lot of people.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 am

Well, you just gotta know the right guy to talk to. A good secret keeper whom only listens and keeps the secret for himself. Because sometimes, some people's stories might lead to helping others who have the same problems as yours. It is true that DD is probably the wrong place to talk about this considering how people react to others' miseries, so, just try your best and find someone who might help you out. If not by action, then just by listening. Because taking it all out of your chest WILL help you out one way or another.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Lord » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Jojishi wrote:Also, I don't share much about my personal life because it's depressing. I was diagnosed with an incurable disease recently (I won't say what here). Whenever I talk about the things I deal with, I get the typical cliche response or I push people further away from me. It sucks, I really wish that wasn't the case, but it certainly seems to be that way for a lot of people.

Oh Jesus... I don't really know what to say to this.
Just hope you can handle it and live like you want to.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Jojishi » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:44 am

LordPivot wrote:
Jojishi wrote:Also, I don't share much about my personal life because it's depressing. I was diagnosed with an incurable disease recently (I won't say what here). Whenever I talk about the things I deal with, I get the typical cliche response or I push people further away from me. It sucks, I really wish that wasn't the case, but it certainly seems to be that way for a lot of people.

Oh Jesus... I don't really know what to say to this.
Just hope you can handle it and live like you want to.

Honestly it's hard. People like me aren't strong. We were just like everyone else until our lives changed. We go through a period of extreme depression and anger but never truly accept the way things are in our lives. The anger simmers down over time and you don't focus on it as much, then maybe somewhat accept it but never really. It still sucks and you'd do anything to have your old life back. It definitely put my life into perspective though.

Thanks Sifter. Sometimes I can talk to certain people and it definitely helps. That doesn't happen often though and like I said, it tends to push people away from me. I can deal with a lot of things myself these days.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Previous

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything