Friends

Random discussions belong here.

Re: Friends

Postby Four » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:45 am

I have a few acquaintances. I have no friends, unless if I do, then I have friends.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby SupaPig » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Grams wrote:If you mean in general, certainly. People who have been members for years and years have built bonds and relationships on here. It probably wouldn't be a stretch to say some have met their closest friends on here.

Personally, I haven't been on the site very long, so I wouldn't say I have really any "friends" on here. But, I suppose I have a couple acquaintances. As you said, I just like being here. It's an interesting place.

I completely agree with you Grams :P
My Thread><><><><><><><My Profile

Animating:BBoDD V Entry:
Progress: 10/1000 Frames
SupaPigOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Extra » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:57 pm

just to mention a few im pretty close with

Mat
Daniël
Gary

I feel like they are good friends of mine
ExtraOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Llama » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:27 pm

I love every single one of you.

Just sayin'
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby SIFTER » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Well, I consider a few people my friends. Not that I dislike the rest, but a minority really helped me throughout some hard times. I'm not going to mention names, though. But if you know who you are, I am as grateful as I can be to you. One from Skype and the other from PMs.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby socks » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Heres the people i'd be down to see in person
Peebles, Kevin, Mitch, Kody, Gary, Doug, Nate, Blaze, Mizu, Jon, tenks, Shad, Raymond, Juke, Lush, Yadda, Deleon, and a couple more.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby DrShenandrew » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 am

friends are for nerds who like things
ImageImageImage
DrShenandrewOffline
Active
Active

Postby Shad Shadson » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:35 am

when more then probably 3/4 of the people I have on my skype are people from DD, I basically have no excuse. At that point they're basically my friends.

I miss talking to some of them; for example, I've told everyone 100 times about how I used to be friends with Frozenfire550. Even know his real name (not too hard honestly) and we talked about a lot of shit, but honestly I doubt if I found him somehow today he'd fucking remotely care. I think he wants to leave all that shit behind honestly and I wouldn't even fucking blame him. Dude got me through a lot of shit though, and I will always respect him deeply for that. Me and Dark Emperor were pretty tight, but we had a falling out and I still kinda feel bad for it because last i remember I had a part to play in the whole ordeal. Tausif who I don't even remember what his name was on the forum anymore was pretty cool, Cheezer, Caveman and HBZ back when ye olde soldat Cheeserver was up, Bolt during our Soldat/Minecraft alpha fiascos, etc etc. Some of the best times I've ever had are with those fuckers, and will probably continue to be with you fuckers.

In fact, I think me and the goonsquad (bari/chris/TomTaylor/whatever the fuck you remember him as,Darren,Jack,Mike/Ipwnall and Dallas/Xego) are going to New York this summer before I go to school this year. Nothing's really planned but we were talking about it and it sounded p cool m8 so
The sleeper has awakened.
Only to sleep again.
ʇɥɐʇ ıs uoʇ pǝɐp ʍɥıɔɥ ɔɐu ǝʇǝɹuɐן ןıǝ' ɐup ʍıʇɥ sʇɹɐuƃǝ ɐǝous ǝʌǝu pǝɐʇɥ ɯɐʎ pıǝ
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

Postby The Black Mamba » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:50 am

I'm pretty selective with the people I call "friends". We'd have to be kinda close, personally and we'd have to have generally mutual interests. The people I'm tightest with on the site and wouldn't mind chillin' with IRL are Doug, Anthony, Mitch, Shad, Nate, Jon and Kody. Even then, I would have to chill with them for a while to consider them an official part of my social group.
The Black MambaOffline
HONEY!!!!!!!!
HONEY!!!!!!!!

Postby Mitch » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 am

I used to be pretty firm on the concept that unless I can truely be engaged by someone and in turn also engage them I can't consider them a friend. Like I can in a chat with these dudes I met online and laugh until i'm crying but I can't really do anything besides look at their text or maybe hear them. I've always enjoyed the company of people online but I never really considered them more than pixels.

But with the current group of dudes I talk to regularly it's pretty much gotten to the point where it would be a huge lie if I said i didn't 100 percent consider them real friends.

Cept tenks.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Daniël » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:39 am

Extra wrote:just to mention a few im pretty close with

Mat
Daniël
Gary

I feel like they are good friends of mine

Who are you again?
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:35 am

I'd be cool with hanging with (IRL) probably raymond, tbm, extra, and more I guess
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Postby Koolcid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Caleb
Andy
Juke
Gary
Mat
Marv
Daniel
harry
Will
Mctoast
Raymond

These people I could easily have a conversation with and I know they would want to talk to me. Everyone else I would probably say hi and then get ignored. Sooooooo. Gg the people in bold are people that I have had a lot of conversations with and I consider a good friend.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Anton » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Everyone else I would probably say hi and then get ignored.
Would i do THAT ? Nahh, never.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Koolcid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

I like Anton too cause he taught me to super jump in quake.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything