Give this man a bells^
I passed Afrikaans.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Re: Daily little achievements

Postby Coweetie » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:37 pm

grats fouracross!
Daniël wrote:During work, I turned more than a hundred lollipops in a stand to have the logo on the package face outward

working in sales industry? welcome to the club (thumbsup people won't notice that you did it, but bosses will.

yesterday I cleaned everything possible in my company.
made some frames on my project and entertained my kitties more than usual, I think they appreciated.
.....deviantart....3Dstuff.....freestyle.....pivot.....
Spoiler:

Life is a matter of opinion
CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:33 am

I've been exercising a lot lately and today when I did sit-ups, the first couple of times I sat up it happened a lot faster than I expected. So a nice little surprise there and I know I've improved my strength so that's cool. I figure that by working out my abdominal area I can reverse the severe insulin resistance I have, since all the insulin resistant fat cells are in that area they're in a closer proximity to the abdominal muscles, so it should train that region to take up glucose a lot better (hopefully).

I also noticed I can barely feel my heart beating anymore (I hope that means it's working more efficiently), but it's also a lot slower with a resting heart rate in the low 60s on most days. I've been working on my cardio a lot. I probably exercise anywhere between 30-60 minutes every day now, plus I fixed my unbalanced diet. I eat a lot healthier now and buy/cook all my own food (mostly).

So exercise and diet have been my biggest achievements over the past few weeks. I've also been getting into animating again though. I haven't animated much, but the progress is slow and steady on DBZ 5.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby SIFTER » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:45 am

I aced my arabic exam as if it was nothing and was the first to leave. I know it's a bad thing to leave first but it felt satisfying when I did it. Plus revising my aswers then was somewhat pointless anyway.
I also added a lot on siftermovie. Nearing 700 frames now. Still nothing, yet it still counts as progress because now I am finally done with that white world for a while. Now I gotta think of the rest of the story..
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Koolcid » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 am

Jojishi wrote:I've been exercising a lot lately and today when I did sit-ups, the first couple of times I sat up it happened a lot faster than I expected. So a nice little surprise there and I know I've improved my strength so that's cool. I figure that by working out my abdominal area I can reverse the severe insulin resistance I have, since all the insulin resistant fat cells are in that area they're in a closer proximity to the abdominal muscles, so it should train that region to take up glucose a lot better (hopefully).

I also noticed I can barely feel my heart beating anymore (I hope that means it's working more efficiently), but it's also a lot slower with a resting heart rate in the low 60s on most days. I've been working on my cardio a lot. I probably exercise anywhere between 30-60 minutes every day now, plus I fixed my unbalanced diet. I eat a lot healthier now and buy/cook all my own food (mostly).

So exercise and diet have been my biggest achievements over the past few weeks. I've also been getting into animating again though. I haven't animated much, but the progress is slow and steady on DBZ 5.

Im glad to see you working out. Low 60 resting heart rate is actually where you want to be then anywhere from 100 to 120 for after working out.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby Alca » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Spent a few hours learning Kyle Landry's arrangement of Can You Feel The Love tonight on the piano. There was a fairly difficult run that I was able to get down so that felt kind of good. Kyle's arrangements are usually pretty flashy and technically challenging. But luckily this is one of the easier ones. Looking forward to being able to play the whole thing.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Grams » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:04 pm

FourAcross wrote:Give this man a bells^
I passed Afrikaans.

I keep thinking you're Steven.
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Four » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:11 pm

What, why?
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Grams » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:27 pm

FourAcross wrote:What, why?

Your avatar bruh.
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Ward » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:55 pm

I packed up all my things, so I'm ready to move out tomorrow.
WardOffline
Retired

Postby Koolcid » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Grams wrote:
FourAcross wrote:Give this man a bells^
I passed Afrikaans.

I keep thinking you're Steven.

I keep thinking hes me, too. Seriously lol.
KoolcidOffline
Matorator
Matorator

Postby socks » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Ward wrote:I packed up all my things, so I'm ready to move out tomorrow.

Nice Ward, when are we hanging out? Soon? Soon.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Four » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:04 pm

Grams wrote:
FourAcross wrote:What, why?

Your avatar bruh.

ooooooooh
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Daniël » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:24 am

Coweetie wrote:grats fouracross!
Daniël wrote:During work, I turned more than a hundred lollipops in a stand to have the logo on the package face outward

working in sales industry? welcome to the club (thumbsup people won't notice that you did it, but bosses will.

yesterday I cleaned everything possible in my company.
made some frames on my project and entertained my kitties more than usual, I think they appreciated.

I work at a cinema, but we have a buffet there. I was checking on tickets that day, but all movies had started already and there was a time-gap. Didn't keep me from being productive though, haha.

I figured some shit out with iTunes and did some cleaning this morning.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Ward » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:39 am

Already feels like home.

Yeah man come hang, haha.
WardOffline
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything