TTP Lore

Random discussions belong here.

TTP Lore

Postby Anton » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:10 pm

So I followed from the beginning the adventures of some kids who wanted to become pokemon masters, but they had a little problem.
In fact, it was thousands of little problems, each of them were telling a direction or an action in a crazy rythm.

24h a day.

Until the goal is reached.

For now, 'the voices' are playing on a tootally fucked up version of fire Red. Seems like Alice (the player has been named A) in wonderland.
For example, some low level pokemons have hyper beam, Brock is the bug trainer, and Misty the poison trainer.
The actual status : https://sites.google.com/site/twitchplayspokemonstatus/

What is your impression about this concept ? (and don't reduce yourself praising for a dead god, helix has been slain already)
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Re: TTP Lore

Postby P2k » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

I opened up the doc to see they're at the rocket hideout once again. Brings back memories from only a couple of months back, so good. I stopped following these things after the original ended. It was a great run while it lasted, but I'm glad they're stirring it up now instead of doing more vanilla runs.
Spoiler:
P2kOffline
Active
Active

Postby Anton » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 pm

was there when they reached giovanni for the first time after the arrow maze (1 day of constant fails & retries). And giovanni said "i'm impressed you got there"

Now, I can never play Pokemon Red the same way before.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Mitch » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:42 am

Basically meme generator 2014.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything