Help please

Random discussions belong here.

Help please

Postby Aldiar Aldiar » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:01 am

help please guys!!how to make group?and how to join the group?

Project:Goku vs Vegeta.Frames:380(Not complete)

Blood Collab:184(Complete)
Aldiar AldiarOffline
Active
Active

Re: Help please

Postby Four » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:10 am

You can't make groups. You can only join a group if you either are picked for the group or you pay for a group.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Aldiar Aldiar » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:06 am

Four wrote:You can't make groups. You can only join a group if you either are picked for the group or you pay for a group.

but how to join??

Project:Goku vs Vegeta.Frames:380(Not complete)

Blood Collab:184(Complete)
Aldiar AldiarOffline
Active
Active

Postby Gary » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:49 pm

You can't join unless an admin or moderator puts you in one.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Jack » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:14 pm

VIP, Investor, and MyFiles can all be joined through donating various amounts of money to the site. Administrators need to put you into the other five:
Administrators, Forum Helpers, Global moderators, Honorary, Rank Team, Retired Staff, and Web Developers. There are other ways to join certain groups, such as Bambi, Jack, and Girbot. These were joined by requesting a name color in the Santa's Here! thread. VIP can also be given to you, which is how I got it.
lots of useless bbcode there but hey my post looks pretty
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Re: Fuck, eat and kill

Postby PivotKnife » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Another way to join a group is to become all of the admins bitch, when you're their bitch you could do weird and unusual things like sexually pleasing them, taking all their hate so that they could use you as a scapegoat if their own members start to hate them and also you could go around acting like a moderator or forum helper by going to random people here explaining all the rules and shit to them so it looks like you're really competent for the job!

Well it probably won't work but if you be their bitch long enough, then they might make you a V.I.P!

Well actually I don't think they would let someone here be a bitch, so I just gave you really horrible advice.

Well bye!
PivotKnifeOffline
Active
Active

Postby SIFTER » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

PivotKnife wrote:Another way to join a group is to become all of the admins bitch, when you're their bitch you could do weird and unusual things like sexually pleasing them, taking all their hate so that they could use you as a scapegoat if their own members start to hate them and also you could go around acting like a moderator or forum helper by going to random people here explaining all the rules and shit to them so it looks like you're really competent for the job!

Well it probably won't work but if you be their bitch long enough, then they might make you a V.I.P!

Well actually I don't think they would let someone here be a bitch, so I just gave you really horrible advice.

Well bye!

Just no...
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Finom » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Sifter wrote:
PivotKnife wrote:Another way to join a group is to become all of the admins bitch, when you're their bitch you could do weird and unusual things like sexually pleasing them, taking all their hate so that they could use you as a scapegoat if their own members start to hate them and also you could go around acting like a moderator or forum helper by going to random people here explaining all the rules and shit to them so it looks like you're really competent for the job!

Well bye!

Just no...

Oh please, I dare you to try that.
Just don't
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Mat » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Well bye!

MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything