Youtube Glitch/Bug? Need help!

Random discussions belong here.

Youtube Glitch/Bug? Need help!

Postby Eremix » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:36 am

Here goes,

I uploaded a video just recently. I don't know if that's got anything to do with what I'm experiencing, but one thing for sure, is that youtube doesn't look normal anymore. It happens after I watched a video. It took too long to buffer, so I closed it. And then I re-visited youtube to see other videos. This time, on the homepage, well... you know what happens when you click on your channel logo on the top right corner of the page, right? It's opened, and can't be closed for a few minutes. And when I tried to search for something on the search bar, the filters part is already opened on top of the results, and again, it can't be closed. The worst part is when I tried to watch a video. The video actually buffers, and it plays, but only sound. The video doesn't appear. I tried to re-open my browser (Chrome), but it doesn't help at all. Youtube is still like that. I also tried to reboot my PC, but it does nothing. I'm using a skin I got from Userstyles, so I thought it might be the cause of the problem. So I tried to disable the skin, but it doesn't help either. I already searched on Google for anyone that has the same problem, but I didn't find any.

So, if anyone can help or something, I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Here are some screenshots of it:

Homepage:

Results page:

Video page:
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Re: Youtube Glitch/Bug? Need help!

Postby Lord » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Wouldn't know what's causing that...
do you have CCleaner or something? You could try and run that. Have you noticed any other problems apart from YT?
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Memphis » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Disable AdBlock, refresh page, and see if it still persists.
Shadow-Lith 2 - Being flashed
Spoiler:
former names on the old DD: ~Sharp / Memphis / sm0k33w33d420 / PervertedScumFuck / Radium / VginaDinahr / Camden / Mayfire
MemphisOffline
Active
Active

Postby Eremix » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Lord wrote:Wouldn't know what's causing that...
do you have CCleaner or something? You could try and run that. Have you noticed any other problems apart from YT?

Well, I do have CCleaner. I'm going to see if it works. Thanks, and no, so far I haven't met problems with any other websites besides Youtube.

Edit: Thanks, Lord. It actually worked, CCleaner does help. Again, thank you.. Case closed.

Hades wrote:Disable AdBlock, refresh page, and see if it still persists.

Unfortunately, it didn't work.
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Postby Lord » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:19 am

Good. Glad you've got it working right again. XD
I guess I can lock this now...
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything