The five word story.

Random discussions belong here.

Re: The five word story.

Postby Behemoth » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:08 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his feminine charm screaming, "I AM RULER OF DICKTOPIA" Niggas looked as yeezy and kim arrived to the scene of excrement, then suddenly yeezy walked in with his ass tight, ready
BehemothOffline
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything