The five word story.

Random discussions belong here.

Re: The five word story.

Postby Alca » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby XElite109 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 pm

[quote="Alca"]Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario.
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Mat » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Gary » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Alca » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Mitch » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:12 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Alca » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Anton » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:31 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety*
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby Царица Луна » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:47 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the league of legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive teemo has planted shrooms all over summoners rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked toward teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L. Which lead to his death, 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth.
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Postby Mayfire » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:07 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his
MayfireOffline
Active
Active

Postby socks » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his feminine charm screaming, "I AM
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby XElite109 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his feminine charm screaming, "I AM RULER OF DICKTOPIA"
Niggas looked
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Mitch » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his feminine charm screaming, "I AM RULER OF DICKTOPIA"
Niggas looked as yeezy and kim arrived
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Silo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his feminine charm screaming, "I AM RULER OF DICKTOPIA" Niggas looked as yeezy and kim arrived to the scene of excrement

SiloOffline
I eat grass
I eat grass

Postby Mitch » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 am

Once upon a time, David came across a small house. Upon crossing the house, a gay person ran out the door and died. Afterwards, David, grabbed his katana and went nuts, sticking the katana in the man who attacked him. He was on a rampage, killing everyone in the house. Jesus came down from heaven to welcome this great man to the League of Legends, he then accepted Jesus's offer and proceeded to hunt the wild but adorable and cute to which he soon regretted. The maniacal and destructive Teemo has planted shrooms all over Summoners Rift, creating the most AP destructive minefield at 20min. David walked towards Teemo and got hit by blinding dart. David took out his sword and destroyed everything except Teemo. They banned David from L.O.L, which lead to his death. 7 years later he got resurrected by the devil because he needed more bronze players. Meanwhile Gordan Freeman with crowbar became super gay and started realizing he need to be more gay and not eat ugly crowbar with asshole all gay comments frowned upon. Suddenly Westboro Baptist Church members eats tacos at Burger King,Then Mc D's come in saying don't eat that fucking shit. So I ate the shit, he went so mad that he grabbed a Big Mac and began loading his Burger gun! Ronald McDonald pulled the trigger firing out unborn children at the castle near the mountains. I went to the castle and came across a princess by the name of Mario. Mario leaked often and smelled like he had just killed a group of young orphans. After that Yeezy walks in while unzipping his pants, then *censored scene for your safety* as nukes exploded the Earth. Then Crono arrived with his feminine charm screaming, "I AM RULER OF DICKTOPIA" Niggas looked as yeezy and kim arrived to the scene of excrement, then suddenly yeezy walked in
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything