The five word story.

Random discussions belong here.

The five word story.

Postby Gary » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Add 5 words to the story after every post!

ex: person 1:The big fat pig had
person 2: the big fat pig had ran away to fight
etc

start here!

Once upon a time, Jonathan
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Re: The five word story.

Postby XElite109 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby The Specter » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to
The SpecterOffline
Ghostly
Investor

Postby XElite109 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Erif » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him
Erif
Regular
ErifOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby XElite109 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Царица Луна » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable
ImageImageImage
Царица ЛунаOffline
Луна
Луна

Postby The Specter » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily.
The SpecterOffline
Ghostly
Investor

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily. Jonathan was sneakily lubicating his

-Side Note:
You guys suck at grammar. (thumbsdown
(heart (heart (heart

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Gary » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 am

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily. Jonathan was sneakily lubicating his genital region because he was
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby tenks » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 am

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily. Jonathan was sneakily lubicating his genital region because he was gay af ayy lmao but
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Mitch » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:21 am

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily. Jonathan was sneakily lubicating his genital region because he was gay af ayy lmao but as Macklemore walked in and said
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby tenks » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 am

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily. Jonathan was sneakily lubicating his genital region because he was gay af ayy lmao but as Macklemore walked in and said "yo what up I got
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Mitch » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 am

Once upon a time, Jonathan was really really gay and went to Bible camp to be really really gay with XElite109. That's why stalking him really really gayly was Erif. The gay bible camp Priest called the great and honourable "ball licker" molested them daily. Jonathan was sneakily lubicating his genital region because he was gay af ayy lmao but as Macklemore walked in and said "yo what up I got a big cock i'm so
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Next

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything