drugs discussion

Random discussions belong here.

Re: drugs discussion

Postby Daniël » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 am

LordPivot wrote:Wow, I had no idea this many people on TDD take drugs.

Fuck drugs, if you want to get really high, this is what you need.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Gage » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am

GageOffline
VIP

Postby Caleb » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:16 am

i smuk weed erday kekekekekekekekekeke

Nah, I smoke weed every now and then but I try to not do it more than weekly. Last saturday was pretty bad, but I didn't throw up so that's great I suppose. I just go with random shit my friends pull in and pay them some for it, don't even know the names of shit I smoke and I'm pretty sure I'd fuck up if I had to roll the joint myself.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby tuna » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:44 am

I'd never do any sort of drug, apart from weed. Too much of it is bad, you become dependant and it messes with your future mind and addles with your sperm but once in a while (eg: once a month/2 months) is fine. My brothers done it a few times, said it was great.
I'd quite like to try it too, with some of my friends who are somewhat on board with my view. Sounds like a great laugh, if you're in an environment where you're not going to have an accident and/or die. For example, in a tent on a field would work. In a tent on a cliff, not so great.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby MCToast » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am

I like mushrooms, LSD and weed, most preferable alone in a dark room with loads of cool stuff, loud music and subwoofers. I haven't tried pills or anything, even if it's easily available. I do drugs very rarely.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Mat » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Tuna wrote:I'd never do any sort of drug, apart from weed. Too much of it is bad, you become dependant and it messes with your future mind and addles with your sperm but once in a while (eg: once a month/2 months) is fine. My brothers done it a few times, said it was great.
I'd quite like to try it too, with some of my friends who are somewhat on board with my view. Sounds like a great laugh, if you're in an environment where you're not going to have an accident and/or die. For example, in a tent on a field would work. In a tent on a cliff, not so great.

Nah, fuck that, go big or go home bruh!
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Jon » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:57 pm

I used to smoke a lot of weed, a lot of MDMA caps and ecstacy tablets. Tried mushrooms in Bali, did coke once.
I've stopped all drugs though.
A mate of mine tried crack for the first time (I'd never do crack), he didn't sleep for 5 days, tried smoking some bud to get him to sleep and his brain couldn't handle it, went into full drug induced psychosis and was in a mental hospital for about a month and a half.
Since then I've smoked weed twice, once because my mate grew some, and we had a communal session to try it out.
And the other was new years.
Don't really have any feelings of wanting to do it anymore.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby tenks » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:58 am

I injected 5 grams of mary johan with a dirty needle once and now im broke, gay and satans underling. HEMP not even once.

Aight, I did Speed, Weed, Pills and LSD.
Not anymore, all I do is smoke weed occasionally and yeah.
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby SuperNoob » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:54 pm

I am drug free.
SuperNoobOffline
Banned Animator
Banned Animator

Postby Mat » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 pm

SuperNoob wrote:I am drug free.

So why even bother posing here? Wanted the extra number on your post count?
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby socks » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Mat wrote:

Well it is a drug discussion, so what drugs you haven't done are good here too Mat.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby SuperNoob » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Mat wrote:

I am talking about drugs aren't I?
SuperNoobOffline
Banned Animator
Banned Animator

Postby Mat » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:00 pm

SuperNoob wrote:
Mat wrote:

I am talking about drugs aren't I?

Maybe elaborate so it's actually a topic for discussion? Why you don't do them? Did you know someone that had a bad experience with them? I don't do drugs anymore either but I contributed to the discussion by giving my reasons behind it.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby SuperNoob » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Mat wrote:Maybe elaborate so it's actually a topic for discussion? Why you don't do them? Did you know someone that had a bad experience with them? I don't do drugs anymore either but I contributed to the discussion by giving my reasons behind it.

The reason I choose not to use drugs is because drugs aren’t going to get me anywhere but on the streets shooting up drugs in an old building losing my mind everyday just praying that I can stop when I can’t needing someone to save me from this misery I put myself in. Most people don’t realize but drugs have big effects on people’s mind and body. Most people ignore the things drugs can do to you and some people think it "won't effect" them. Drugs can do a lot to your body. It can give you lung cancer, make you lose your apatite, give you dilated pupils, and give you insomnia. Criminal convictions are also recorded for drug offenses, which can affect your life in many ways. Even occasional or experimental drug use can be dangerous, since drugs can have unexpected adverse health effects even with one use; and drugs affect your ability to exert good judgment--making it more likely that you might engage in risky behaviors that can have serious consequences, such as driving while intoxicated. Prolonged drug abuse can cause all sorts of medical problems--like lung cancer, heart disease, liver disease, and addiction. When someone is addicted to drugs, they become the most important thing in that person's life, causing them major problems at school, home, and work. We know from scientific research that the earlier you start using drugs, the more likely you are to become addicted and suffer serious social and medical consequences. The reasons for this are complex--first, drugs affect the brain, and the brain is still developing until early adulthood. So, it's possible for drugs to alter the normal developmental pattern--research is still ongoing to help us figure this out. Second, people who use drugs when they are very young often have other problems that led to their drug use in the first place. For example, they may have difficult family situations or problems with depression or anxiety, etc. and attempt to use drugs to help them cope. Unfortunately, drug abuse just makes things worse in the long run, and doesn't address the problems that led to its use. Third, using drugs can interfere with success in school, in sports, and in relationships with friends and family, further creating problems down the road.

There you go.
SuperNoobOffline
Banned Animator
Banned Animator

Postby Yogurt » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:15 pm

stop posting with that small bold font please, it looks autistic

oh yeah and for the sake of being on topic, i once smoked the dank kush and i dont remember anything from it
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

PreviousNext

Return to Spam Pit Everything & Anything