My art/doodles. Mainly doodles.

Drawn art, concept, photography.

My art/doodles. Mainly doodles.

Postby Behemoth » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Doodles:
Torrence the Bull. Intended to have him have really muscular arms but idk.
Spoiler:

Robot girl, not exactly sure if she really seems "robotic"
Spoiler:

Finished stuff:
Beatrix drawing, and quick bg. I'm going to be frank here, this is my first time making an actual bg. Like ever. I don't ever remember making one.
Spoiler:

Robot malfunctioning.
Spoiler:
BehemothOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: My art/doodles. Mainly doodles.

Postby SIFTER » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 am

Your drawings are really polished which is what I like about them. Have you ever got around making a comic? Could be interesting with the skills that you currently have, eh? Oh, and I have one small note about the Beatrix drawing: The drawing itself looks really good and the background's colors really made the character pop, but if you can, make the girl's legs less muscular and outline the sand bag to make it blend with the whole thing. Other than that, it's cool. One question, though: You're using a tablet, right?
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Gage » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:53 pm

You and that binary tool man, God damn
Always loved your work, congrats on your new tablet that isn't an upgrade too you late birthday present boy

http://i.imgur.com/vN5Hfgd.png my favourite
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Behemoth » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Sifter wrote:Your drawings are really polished which is what I like about them. Have you ever got around making a comic? Could be interesting with the skills that you currently have, eh? Oh, and I have one small note about the Beatrix drawing: The drawing itself looks really good and the background's colors really made the character pop, but if you can, make the girl's legs less muscular and outline the sand bag to make it blend with the whole thing. Other than that, it's cool. One question, though: You're using a tablet, right?

Yep, I use a tablet. Also psh, I would never be able to make a comic, well, at least anytime in the near future. I draw at a snails pace and outlining things is a tedious and boring task for me. If anything, I would probably doodle comics but never have the attention span to finish one.

Sifter wrote:You and that binary tool man, God damn
Always loved your work, congrats on your new tablet that isn't an upgrade too you late birthday present boy

http://i.imgur.com/vN5Hfgd.png my favourite

Man my old tablet was old, uncomfortable use, tiny as shit and kept moving everywhere. also thanks <3
BehemothOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to Artwork / Photography