I Updated Things.

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Re: SecretName's Drawings. Lets Join Tapastic?

Postby Cressel » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:36 pm

SecretName wrote:I rejected Mizu's help because it was extremely confusing.

I rejected Mizu's help (which I knew it was obviously he was trying to help me) with the goal to have no harsh feelings. And yes, I can argue with with the critic, mainly when the critic is being confusing. The 1st arguement was, whether or not I do draw simple shapes.

I tried to prove Mizu wrong because his Cnc was greatly confusing, and not that helpful.

I'm not saying that Mizu was very clear but there's a difference between asking Mizu to explain himself better and to argue with him about if you need to do what he told you to or not. It is completely valid(and natural) to disagree with the person giving cc but you obviously won't change his mind which is why you shouldn't bother trying to prove him wrong.

SecretName wrote:Mizu was pursuing greatly for me to draw simple shapes. When I already draw simple shapes. That just annoyed me how he took me as that inexperienced. That I don't even know what a simple shape is.

This is what we mean as you not taking CC very well. That's the level Mizu thinks you are so he gives you tips based on that. All of Mizu's comments were tips on how to approach improvement but you were just offended because he sees you as someone that needs to work on the very basics.

I wasn't planning on jumping on this since you seemed better about it in your last comment but Sifter's comment annoyed me, so sorry for dragging this even longer.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

yeah, might as well make a new thread. People won't talk about the artwork, just the agruement.

Can you send a request to the staff for my permission to do so? Oh, and tell mizu if he posts on my thread, i'll try to be more controlled.
I hate going around trying to avoid people because we have harsh relations.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Waters » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:49 pm

I should have elaborated on what I meant, I'll do it now.

Drawing shapes helps you keep a sort of consistency, an idea of symmetry. Pretty much everything can come from shapes. What I meant from drawing shapes was not just figure guidelines, but drawing forms. Circles are not the same thing as Spheres, Ovals are not the same thing as Cylinders and Squares are not the same thing as Cubes, because you see the difference between former and the latter is that the former are 2d shapes, while the latter are forms, they give depth and can be stretched and applied to pretty much anything your imagination permits. The latter can be drawn from many angles and in many different shapes and sizes. Drawing these things helps you get used to the idea of thinking in 3d space. And for complex figures and poses this shapes can be used to great extents, instead of using the guidelines you've been using, you can instead use 2 cubes as the torso, these allow you to get a better idea of where things are anatomically and physically. Maybe not better per se, but a tad bit more accurate. Drawing a sphere help you understand that the head and face aren't flat. Drawing cylinders help with arms and legs and etc and etc. They help with alot of things.

http://alexhays.com/loomis/
http://artfag.hubpages.com/hub/how-to-draw-learn
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
http://www.mediafire.com/?i44dwzkf9j9n8

Here are some book, references, tutorials and general helpful shit that explain loads more then I can. If you didn't understand what i was saying you could have just said so, i probably should have made it easier to understand though.
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:27 pm

:')...

Thank you Mizu for the explaination.
i love you.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Lol, the second link said to draw this:
yet, I already have a drawing of it from art class. What'do' ya know.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: SecretName's Sketches.

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:00 pm

I posted more.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: I like drawing Clothing folds with Patterns on it.

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:22 pm

That looks good Secretname. I like the pattern on the dress.
Geometry Dash
ChrisOffline
Chris
Chris

Re: I like drawing Clothing folds with Patterns on it.

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:40 pm

I added some more stuff.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: I Updated Things.

Postby Waters » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:51 am

You've improved a fuck ton. Your proportions still look silly though, that neck is too thick, her arms are too small and her arms look like they aren't really connected to the shoulder. They're just kinda there.
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Waters wrote:You've improved a fuck ton. Your proportions still look silly though, that neck is too thick, her arms are too small and her arms look like they aren't really connected to the shoulder. They're just kinda there.

I'd say the neck is absolutely fine, but everything else, especially the arms I agree on. I'll edit it. Oh but then again, the lighting and camera quality was bad, really making lines transparent.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Raymond » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:37 pm

http://imgur.com/oZGIFjq
This one reminds me of Laura Croft in the new Tomb Raider game. Great work on the new one too!

I also like how Soraka is holding a banana in your older picture. Soraka Flaka Flame, chucking those bananas at people.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Waters » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Well you're wrong, granted I did a shit job but I think I got my point across, the neck is too thick,
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:36 pm

oh, yep fuck you're right. Damn. 0

But I fixed it, and made the sleeve-y things more clothing-like.

@Juke
I wanted to create a fallout survival apocalyse character, so I just jotted down apocalyse fashion and then came them.
AD Soraka 2.5 Attack Speed OP. Rito nerf plox.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:53 am

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Mat » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 pm

SecretName wrote:Lol, the second link said to draw this:
yet, I already have a drawing of it from art class. What'do' ya know.

We did this in my art class too
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork / Photography