I Updated Things.

Drawn art, concept, photography.

I Updated Things.

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:29 am

Welcome To Secretname911's Art Thread
Blah blah blah blah.
Anyways, Uh, my art style will probably change over time. I like anime, so, you'll probably see a lot of it. But I like drawing people from real life... so... Realistic anime art style?

(IMA UPDATE THIS SHIT. 3/17/2017)
Last edited by ZucchiniJuice on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 32 times in total.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: SecretName's Drawings. Lets Join Tapastic?

Postby Waters » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:00 am

Learn the basics, simple shapes followed by complex shapes. Then figure drawing. You can read up on Andrew Loomis' "Fun with a pencil", and check out youtube.com/user/sycra for more in depth. Just stick with the basics for now.

Stay away from Crilley.
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby SIFTER » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:17 am

Were you aiming for a bird's eye point of view when drawing the manga girl?
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:39 pm

@Mizu
I go to Crilley for somethings except manga drawing. (I don't like his style) Other than that, I usually go house to house, looking at difference styles, and stuff.
I usually start out with a plain and simple circles/ovals. Then I think of bodily shapes and sizes.
Im practicing by drawing random poses, then attempting to put loose clothing on them.

@Sifter
Idk, just drew what I saw.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Kev » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:03 am

learn your anatomy first =p
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby Waters » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:41 am

SecretName wrote:@Mizu
I go to Crilley for somethings except manga drawing. (I don't like his style) Other than that, I usually go house to house, looking at difference styles, and stuff.
I usually start out with a plain and simple circles/ovals. Then I think of bodily shapes and sizes.
Im practicing by drawing random poses, then attempting to put loose clothing on them.
Don't do that, start with shapes, what do you expect to learn from drawing poses if your don't really know what your doing?
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Mizu, I start out with stickmen... then squares... then circles/ovals.
I am doing just simple shapes.
Also, theres a picture saved on my desktop with the human body only naked with no skin, only muscles and bones.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Waters » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:36 pm

SecretName wrote:Mizu, I start out with stickmen... then squares... then circles/ovals.
I am doing just simple shapes.
Also, theres a picture saved on my desktop with the human body only naked with no skin, only muscles and bones.

I'm talking about shapes like boxes and cylinders, a picture of a skinless human doesn't mean you know all of the anatomy, it's really helpful to pick up a book on anatomy for study reference
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:54 pm

I don't think your understanding me.

I start off with a stickman, then squres, ovals, circles, then muscles, then eyes, mouth, etc. But I only do that on things that are hard to draw, such as hands (for me).

Im not an absolute noob at drawing. I can draw a male and female body for you WITHOUT having to draw "simple shapes" for you.

E: (2017) Im a fucking chink asshole. Jesus. Waters is 100% correct.
Last edited by ZucchiniJuice on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Waters » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:42 pm

SecretName wrote:I don't think your understanding me.

I start off with a stickman, then squres, ovals, circles, then muscles, then eyes, mouth, etc. But I only do that on things that are hard to draw, such as hands (for me).

Im not an absolute noob at drawing. I can draw a male and female body for you WITHOUT having to draw "simple shapes" for you.

You don't take cnc well.
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Yeah... im feeling a bit belittled right now. Its not that I don't take cc well... Everyone's comment was wonderful cc. Its just that I have to confirm with you multiple times that I am drawing simple shapes... which saddens me. Nothing else.

I do, always, literally, always.... start off a head, with a circle.
This is how I usually do stuff, not the first one, ignore the first one.
phpBB [video]

Thanks for the comment anyways.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Waters » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:26 pm

SecretName wrote:Yeah... im feeling a bit belittled right now. Its not that I don't take cc well... Everyone's comment was wonderful cc. Its just that I have to confirm with you multiple times that I am drawing simple shapes... which saddens me. Nothing else.

I do, always, literally, always.... start off a head, with a circle.
This is how I usually do stuff, not the first one, ignore the first one.

Thanks for the comment anyways.

I'm talking about actual individual shapes, not figure guidelines.

It also helps to study individual parts of the body separately, don't try to do everything at once.
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Look, I'll be blunt, and I'll probaby get alot of hate from the community about how I'm bad with Cc. But I am one of those standup kinds of people, and it actually took me a while to say this. But, i'll say this to you with the most respectable way.

Your comments are really belittling. Your just stating how bad I am, and how I should start off with individual shapes, and how its bad it is todo the "figure guidelines". Its like you're acting like you know everything. But, I know, from experience from animating, drawing, and creative stuff. Everyone has there own styles, there own beginnings. Yes, professional help is amazingly good. But a good artist rebels against social stagments of "How to create CORRECT art." to make their own art. Like Picazo.
So, my statement is, Im going to stick to the way I feel comfortable with.

I hope you understand, and I hope there will be no hard feelings with us.

ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Waters » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:27 pm

SecretName wrote:Look, I'll be blunt, and I'll probaby get alot of hate from the community about how I'm bad with Cc. But I am one of those standup kinds of people, and it actually took me a while to say this. But, i'll say this to you with the most respectable way.

Your comments are really belittling. Your just stating how bad I am, and how I should start off with individual shapes, and how its bad it is todo the "figure guidelines". Its like you're acting like you know everything. But, I know, from experience from animating, drawing, and creative stuff. Everyone has there own styles, there own beginnings. Yes, professional help is amazingly good. But a good artist rebels against social stagments of "How to create CORRECT art." to make their own art. Like Picazo.
So, my statement is, Im going to stick to the way I feel comfortable with.

I hope you understand, and I hope there will be no hard feelings with us.

You aren't Picazo. Having your own style is neato, but you don't develop a style without knowing what you're fucking doing. MUH STILE doesn't change the fact that some things are just bad. Being bad is ok, you're a beginner no one expects you to be good.
||Fightan Youtube||
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby Math » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Lmao gtfo with yo drawing philosophy lil puck LELELELEL.

No but really i don't think he's saying how bad you are and acting like he knows everything.
Obsessed for Emma Stone.
MathOffline
Legendary
Legendary

Next

Return to Artwork / Photography