faceless2 (w/speedpaint)

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Re: unable to fly

Postby Coweetie » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:53 pm

appreciated :) I always hope that it's understandable what feeling I wanted to draw.
.....deviantart....3Dstuff.....freestyle.....pivot.....
Spoiler:

Life is a matter of opinion
CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Re: tired of that sound

Postby Coweetie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:22 am

when ambition along with self doubt gets too loud and doesnt let me sleep.
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:33 am

This one's great. I can feel the frustration coming through the artwork with all the scribbles coming from the head. It's dark and the pattern is cool. I like it. I can also relate to it a lot, unfortunately.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Coweetie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:37 am

dammit, on one side i feel a little happy to know that you are able to see what the drawing should mean, on the other side i feel bad now for you. I've read a little of your post in the "worst thing happened" thread.

*BIG HUG*
*sneaks away*
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 am

Coweetie wrote:dammit, on one side i feel a little happy to know that you are able to see what the drawing should mean, on the other side i feel bad now for you. I've read a little of your post in the "worst thing happened" thread.

*BIG HUG*
*sneaks away*

Aw, big hug to you to.

It's funny how things went in my life, I will make the best of my situation though. That draws me to keep animating and moderating this site, because this community is awesome.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Raymond » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

The emotion he expresses through his eyes is overwhelming. You did a really good job making it look like he's tired of all the bullshit in his life. Like it's just another day in a long life. I really like this Coweetie!
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Coweetie » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Jojishi wrote:
It's funny how things went in my life, I will make the best of my situation though. That draws me to keep animating and moderating this site, because this community is awesome.

You're not alone though.
Also, making the best of it, and to do what you love is a very good way. I mean, if all ends anyways, why not do what you love. or like. as far as possible. right?
Also I dont think that you have any idea of how much you were and are a motivation, guide and part of my life, even its only in a forum, you were one of the first I saw in DD, and DD now is part of my life since, I have no idea, 2009 or 2010. Animation became a big part of my life, so did DD and the members of course. Especially in the startings back there. I hope you take this as idea to live along, since you never really know who you affect, motivate or impress with your art, animations, or even only with appearance.

There were people using my drawings on blogs because they liked them, I found it by accident and it gave me alot of movtiation to continue doing what I do.I never had big feedback on the spots I posted them, I always thought no one really cares. I stopped drawing because of no feedback (yes, a silly reason)
But I was wrong, someone unknown did care, I would never have known of it if I didnt google one of my drawings for fun. there always is someone who wins something of your work, even if it is only silently. ( I do appreciate alot of artwork and animations withoug posting comments too, and as I think about that, I should really post those people that I like their work..lol)
For my part it is reason enough to continue doing what i love, jsut follow it, hopping over the limits of myself, pushing to get the best of everything I do, to get better, to realise ideas. I hope it might be a reason for you too.

beh, sorry for that long comment. I just hope I could give you some hope, or, I dunno. Something. :)

Raymond wrote:The emotion he expresses through his eyes is overwhelming. You did a really good job making it look like he's tired of all the bullshit in his life. Like it's just another day in a long life. I really like this Coweetie!

thankyeee, but I honestly really like my orignal scribble better. http://animtube.net/userfiles/Coweetie/dsaddddd.png
dunno, I feel like I overdid the shading. Something aint right for me in the "finished" one.
I think about deleting that "finished" one.
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 am

Coweetie wrote:
Jojishi wrote:

You're not alone though.
Also, making the best of it, and to do what you love is a very good way. I mean, if all ends anyways, why not do what you love. or like. as far as possible. right?
Also I dont think that you have any idea of how much you were and are a motivation, guide and part of my life, even its only in a forum, you were one of the first I saw in DD, and DD now is part of my life since, I have no idea, 2009 or 2010. Animation became a big part of my life, so did DD and the members of course. Especially in the startings back there. I hope you take this as idea to live along, since you never really know who you affect, motivate or impress with your art, animations, or even only with appearance.

There were people using my drawings on blogs because they liked them, I found it by accident and it gave me alot of movtiation to continue doing what I do.I never had big feedback on the spots I posted them, I always thought no one really cares. I stopped drawing because of no feedback (yes, a silly reason)
But I was wrong, someone unknown did care, I would never have known of it if I didnt google one of my drawings for fun. there always is someone who wins something of your work, even if it is only silently. ( I do appreciate alot of artwork and animations withoug posting comments too, and as I think about that, I should really post those people that I like their work..lol)
For my part it is reason enough to continue doing what i love, jsut follow it, hopping over the limits of myself, pushing to get the best of everything I do, to get better, to realise ideas. I hope it might be a reason for you too.

beh, sorry for that long comment. I just hope I could give you some hope, or, I dunno. Something. :)

I had no idea I motivated you as much. It's easy to forget the effect we have on others so thanks for reminding me. I'll animate and moderate for a while yet.

Yes, many people do appreciate artwork (or anything) silently. People are usually impressed, but either don't know what to say or what they were going to say was already said by someone else.

Don't worry about the size of your post. You reminded me why I still animate (or write, draw, edit etc.). It's easy to forget why you did something to begin with. Anyway, I send you my best wishes for your future work. One thing probably worth mentioning is to do it for yourself instead of doing it to please people. The fact is, no matter what you do there's always someone who will find something wrong with it. I don't hold a popular opinion with Beard Ninja 2 (since everyone loved it) so everyone has different opinions about things. That's okay though, the world would be a boring place if everyone agreed on the same thing. Sometimes I prefer the negative comments to the positive ones.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Re: some new thingsies

Postby Coweetie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:50 am

thank you jojishi :) but no, I hope you didnt misunderstand, I don't do it for people so i can be happy. I do it for me, I am happy about it, I somehow need to draw to nail down frustration or else. It gets me back to balance, its fun to me, I love to do it. but I get alot more happy when someone appreciates some of my work. it gives me fuel to believe in myself lot more. i know there always is someone not liking what i do. I'm aware of that and you know, not everyone can like the same thing. I don't llike everything either. but that shouldnt be a reason to stop.
aight? ^^

so, some new stuff i was too lazy to scan before. njoì
HOW I ART!?!?!
what may come (doodle)
one thought
drawer's point
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Llama » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:25 am

Coweetie wrote:
HOW I ART!?!?!

I spent a solid minute laughing with no air on this one. I'm still wheezing.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Coweetie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:51 am

LlamaPIVOT wrote:
Coweetie wrote:
HOW I ART!?!?!

I spent a solid minute laughing with no air on this one. I'm still wheezing.

i am honored. :D (thumbsup
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Re: your addiction (fast drawn ideas)

Postby Coweetie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:22 am

your addiction(fast drawn ideas section)
someone animate that please, thanks in advance. want to hear a klängedings sound :D
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby Raymond » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 am

I just wanted to let you know your artwork is awesome Coweetie! I'm entertained every time I view this thread. Also you have some really great artwork on deviantart that I've never seen before. Some of those look really professional and your artwork has a lot of emotion displayed in it.

Also thanks for featuring my animation on Animtube. :)
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Coweetie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:15 pm

thank you, you made my day with that. (thumbsup (heart

also yeah, you're welcome :D
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Re: fire inside

Postby Coweetie » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 am

fire inside

colors,what!
Spoiler:

CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork / Photography