I drew a friend of mine.

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Re: I drew a friend of mine.

Postby SIFTER » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:50 am

Actually, I'm getting better at drawing everyday(I know I am because I'm comparing my recent drawings to my older ones occasionally), it's just that I don't update my thread anymore because some of the comments I'm getting are so lovely. As for shading, to me at least, I can't tell where did the light source come from which is why I said such a thing. Sorry if my cc bothered you :(.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:25 pm

First off, he is buff as fuck.
But the drawing is nice. I can see its highly referenced. The only thing thats wrong so far is his hand on his hips. :)

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Juke » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Looking really nice Chris.
One thing I noticed is that his left fore arm is slightly too thick aswell as the wrist, just a tiny bit.... His left tricep should be slightly more defined too judging by the rest of his body, and the elbow should be squared a bit more.
The rest is looking good though man. I mean it would be cool to have different shades too but the overall anatomy and proportion looks pretty good apart from the hands.
JukeOffline
Honorary

Postby Ray » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Is he in his underwear? When did you see him like this.. wut were u doing?. I like it tho. I think you should work on his hand though but I wouldn't know what you could do since I don't draw
The Team | The Rules | My Thread
"If anime is what makes animation big again I fear for the future." ~Caleb

Shadow Lith Survivor
RayOffline
Mindless Soul
Forum Helper

Previous

Return to Artwork / Photography