Pizzarelli

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Re: Desperate Man

Postby TheRavenHouse » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Desperate Man is fantastic! Maybe just cause I'm a long haired dude with a beard and mustache, but I love it. Contrast is great and the colors are awesome! Anatomy wise his hands are a bit big, that's the only fault I can really see. Definitely my favorite one of your works yet.
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid

Postby ggtfim2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:31 pm

3h of devotion
and a satan deal
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Awesomator » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm no artist but that's sick as fuck. I love the texture in particular, especially on the wall/background and in the beard. It kinda reminds me of Charles I of England. That was probably what he looked like before his execution.
Thread
I sincerely apologise in advance for my name
AwesomatorOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby ggtfim2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:15 pm

thanks <3

yea,the hand is a little big xD
-
the thing is: I did this in today's artclass.I usualy dont like to 'copy' things/use references...but at the end i really enjoy the result
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Axon » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:15 pm

it is good to study tha masters (probably) you should maybe link the ref though https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... %C3%A9.JPG
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa

Re: <3

Postby ggtfim2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm

ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Re: nude

Postby ggtfim2 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:14 pm

nipples

NSFW
Spoiler:
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Raymond » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 pm

When you post an image that has nudity in it (whether you made the image or not) please put it in a spoiler and add a NSFW tag on it. I did it for you this time, but just keep that in mind for next time.

One thing I can suggest about the newest image is adding some type of light source into the picture. I can see that you added shading to the woman/thing (whatever it is), but the shading seems dull. If you added a light source in front of her, so you could add glares onto parts of her body, kind of like you did with her scythe, it would be a lot more interesting to look at. It would also make it easier for you to fill in the shading because you'll know where the light is coming from and what parts of her body would block the sunlight. Right now it seems like you just threw in some shading in random areas to make her look more detailed.

I guess I'll stop there, I really don't know how else to explain it. I still think your artwork is really nice, and I like how unusual your artwork is. Creating all these weird demon like creatures rather than going for a realistic look.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby ggtfim2 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:17 am

Raymond wrote:When you post an image that has nudity in it (whether you made the image or not) please put it in a spoiler and add a NSFW tag on it. I did it for you this time, but just keep that in mind for next time.

One thing I can suggest about the newest image is adding some type of light source into the picture. I can see that you added shading to the woman/thing (whatever it is), but the shading seems dull. If you added a light source in front of her, so you could add glares onto parts of her body, kind of like you did with her scythe, it would be a lot more interesting to look at. It would also make it easier for you to fill in the shading because you'll know where the light is coming from and what parts of her body would block the sunlight. Right now it seems like you just threw in some shading in random areas to make her look more detailed.

I guess I'll stop there, I really don't know how else to explain it. I still think your artwork is really nice, and I like how unusual your artwork is. Creating all these weird demon like creatures rather than going for a realistic look.

lol,srry d;
-
that was kinda intentional..but yea,it could be a lot better with something more defined
thanks for that sincere critique,man <3
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Coweetie » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 pm

i'm a fan of your drawings. Also I like how realistic you draw the shoulders, and the hip, those 2 things are hard to draw though. do you use any kind of references?
.....deviantart....3Dstuff.....freestyle.....pivot.....
Spoiler:

Life is a matter of opinion
CoweetieOffline
that orange dude
VIP

Postby ggtfim2 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Coweetie wrote:i'm a fan of your drawings. Also I like how realistic you draw the shoulders, and the hip, those 2 things are hard to draw though. do you use any kind of references?

thank you ^^
-
no,i work without references (but there are exceptions xD [extremely rare ocasions...the nipple/alien woman i used a referece just for the stance])
-
UP
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Re: Cthulhu

Postby Raymond » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Ok this one is fucking awesome! It's sureal in a way that it looks like he's standing in front of a bombfire, with the way you did the lighting (which I like btw), but he's underwater. It's like that episode of spongebob haha.

His proportions look spot on and I really like the way you drew his skin in the areas where the octopi are tightening down their grip on his arm. It looks painful, until you look at his head and see he's the octopus man. He's got some rad shorts on too (my favorite color is blue), but his left leg looks a little small, even if the octopus is squeezing his leg.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby ggtfim2 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Raymond wrote:Ok this one is fucking awesome! It's sureal in a way that it looks like he's standing in front of a bombfire, with the way you did the lighting (which I like btw), but he's underwater. It's like that episode of spongebob haha.

His proportions look spot on and I really like the way you drew his skin in the areas where the octopi are tightening down their grip on his arm. It looks painful, until you look at his head and see he's the octopus man. He's got some rad shorts on too (my favorite color is blue), but his left leg looks a little small, even if the octopus is squeezing his leg.

haha,yeah,his leg is really messed up.I didnt noticed that
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active

Postby Daniël » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 am

Even though Cthulhu looks goddamn handsome, I am really amazed by Desperate Man. You've done some amazing work on that one.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby ggtfim2 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:10 am

cthulhu 6pack

-
thankyu
s2
ggtfim2Offline
Active
Active