pewpew

Drawn art, concept, photography.

Re: 2 new ones.

Postby Derelict » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 pm

I like the attention you give to eyes. Makes your scribbles and sketches feel like a lot more than that.
Swim in strange waters.
DerelictOffline
Watcher
Watcher

Postby Blademaster » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 pm

armorgrill
grill

2lissfer

3arm sketches/study

BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Raymond » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:33 am

Cool anatomy sketches. Your line work is good as always. I like how in some of these you made an entire portrait with just a single color. Your style is nice and I enjoy seeing your updates man. :^)
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby XElite109 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:51 am

well fuck when ever i get confused about anatomy and shit i'll just look at your references chris lol. great shit as always
XElite109Offline
VIP
VIP

Postby Blademaster » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:54 pm

i made a painting

BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Jojishi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:32 pm

That one is easily your best yet! I really like the shading and details, plus it has a concept art feel to it. I've noticed this character a lot in your art as well and I have to say, it's a very interesting design. :)
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby Blademaster » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:48 pm

No image.png
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Re: pewpew

Postby Blademaster » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 am

some update:
requests:
Spoiler:

doodles:
Spoiler:

Saya:
Spoiler:

MrsWallenstein. Study:
Spoiler:
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Outdated » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:26 am

nice to see some more stuff from you man. I like the diverse poses, shows that you know what you're doing rather than just drawing one or two poses that you know well. I feel like in some of them the boobs don't seem right, they don't look bad I just think they could be better/more natural looking I guess (mostly the unclothed ones). You have a lot of solid stuff here though man, keep it up.
Firecracker wrote:Remember, movements aren't everything, creativity is just as important.

a.k.a. talkingcd

maybe I am
OutdatedOffline
Bot
VIP

Postby Blademaster » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am

Outdated wrote:nice to see some more stuff from you man. I like the diverse poses, shows that you know what you're doing rather than just drawing one or two poses that you know well. I feel like in some of them the boobs don't seem right, they don't look bad I just think they could be better/more natural looking I guess (mostly the unclothed ones). You have a lot of solid stuff here though man, keep it up.

I agree. Gotta work on/with these tiddies.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Blademaster » Sun May 14, 2017 2:44 pm

another timelapse of me drawing with Flashyboy and Riven.

http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/drawin ... shboi.html

Edit:
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Outdated » Thu May 18, 2017 2:21 am

that side portrait is pretty nice, and I like some of the line weight from the edit one. I take it that it was done with something other than iscribble? I feel like heavier line weight on the forward leg as it comes closer to the camera would give the image more depth. But, maybe it wouldn't look good or wouldn't fit the style i'm not sure.
If I were to be critical of the edit, I would maybe say that the pose is a little awkward as far as the lower body goes. I feel like her stance should be wider to make it look more natural, as the back foot is now it makes it look almost in-line with the forward foot
Firecracker wrote:Remember, movements aren't everything, creativity is just as important.

a.k.a. talkingcd

maybe I am
OutdatedOffline
Bot
VIP

Postby Blademaster » Thu May 18, 2017 5:55 am

Outdated wrote:that side portrait is pretty nice, and I like some of the line weight from the edit one. I take it that it was done with something other than iscribble? I feel like heavier line weight on the forward leg as it comes closer to the camera would give the image more depth. But, maybe it wouldn't look good or wouldn't fit the style i'm not sure.
If I were to be critical of the edit, I would maybe say that the pose is a little awkward as far as the lower body goes. I feel like her stance should be wider to make it look more natural, as the back foot is now it makes it look almost in-line with the forward foot

Aye thanks. Yes 2nd one was done in krita.
I couldnt get the pose right, so i just went with the sketch i made.
Really good cnc, i agree a lot on the pose. I also dislike the perspective in general and i should've used more guidelines. Might do some more on the weekend
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

Postby Raymond » Thu May 18, 2017 10:25 am

I really like the balance between the shading and lighting in your edit. You chose some nice colors. I've noticed you have a knack for drawing hair too.

And it's quite impressive to watch you pump out so many drawings in your iscribble videos. It looks like it comes naturally to you. Great work man!
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Blademaster » Thu May 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Raymond wrote:I really like the balance between the shading and lighting in your edit. You chose some nice colors. I've noticed you have a knack for drawing hair too.

And it's quite impressive to watch you pump out so many drawings in your iscribble videos. It looks like it comes naturally to you. Great work man!

Thank you!
I am still bad tho. Maybe some proper studies to get deeper into anatomy, painting, etc might help. There is just too much i want to learn... somehow i dont think i make any progress, which is frustrating.
BlademasterOffline
Rising Sun
Rising Sun

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork / Photography