Dream 1

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

Dream 1

Postby Gage » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:04 am

Just a sum-up of a dream I had, one of the first ones I remember in a long time in great detail. I don't write much so expect some errors and over-used words that are used to represent different stuff

This is a story about some high school teacher who doesn't care about any of his students getting farther ahead in life or their existence but acts like a friend towards them. To sum it up for the boring, beginning part the students liked him because he acted like a friend towards them without knowing that he doesn't care for them.
One day/night he wakes up in a really rotting white, bright, narrow room with yellow, red stains and jail-like cells on the sides. There was a figure in the middle of the room that looked like a bunch of flesh/mussel. It was facing away from him, chained up to the ground but the chains were long enough for the figure to get around the whole room. It had some sharp material attached to its arms making them look like giant spikes coming out of it's arms, it also looked like it's ears were cut off and had stitches.
As he got closer he saw a door at the end of the room, he got to it without the figure seeing him, worried about what it would have done if it did see him. The door went into a room that looked exactly the same but had a much larger distance to get to the other side. There was another figure that looked like the last figure in this room as well, but in this case it had it's eyes stitched up and could still hear.
As he closed the door the figure bounced up and immediately started rushing towards him, looking as if it was going to attack him with the claws on its arms. He lounged to his left and backed away fast. There was then chanting going on behind the cells although he could not see what was it. The figure got its claws out of the door and then turned as if it was looking at him. He backed up a bit more, perhaps a bit too far. Something that was causing the chanting reached from behind the bars and grabbed him, keeping him at the bars, snarling next to his ear, drooling some blood like substance on his neck/shoulder, it appeared to not stick on his clothes but rather flow around it, hitting the floor.
From the sight he got of its arm, it looked like it would have been one of the fleshy figures that is chained up but without those sharp objects in it's arm. He managed to get out of he other figures grip and starts running. The main figure starts chasing him again after attacking the figure that grabbed him, it seemed as though he was yelling at it while doing so.
He reached the door and quickly exited the room, entering another room that looked the same as the first although was much wider.
It was dead silent. He noticed there was not figure in the centre but saw the chains leading towards the ceiling. As he followed them he saw the figure on the ceiling looking at him, its mouth was sewn this time. He didn't know what to do because the figure was not doing anything other than looking at him. There was another figure in one of the cells who came up and started clanging a piece of metal onto the bars. The figure on the ceiling jumped down and then started chasing him. He got to the end of the room and left quickly.
He was in the main halls of the top floor at the school, when he turned around he noticed he just shut the door that read, "do not cross, under construction." He saw all the kids chatting to each other. He started breaking down, falling to the floor weeping, not knowing what has just happened, noticing it was all real and wasn't a dream

This isn't all of course, I'll write more later
I have many dreams that are pretty dark, this happens to be on the light side of them
GageOffline
VIP

Re: Dream 1

Postby Four » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Nice writing. I was enthralled.
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Lord » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Felt like a story rather than a dream. :)
I like it.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Postby Gage » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 pm

LordPivot wrote:Felt like a story rather than a dream. :)
I like it.

Ye I was trying to write it more like notes but oh well
FourAcross wrote:Nice writing. I was enthralled.

Please don't use big words, I can't understand ):
GageOffline
VIP

Return to Literature Section