K-ON Fanfiction - The Mystery of the Missing Crack

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

K-ON Fanfiction - The Mystery of the Missing Crack

Postby Alca » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:16 am

Mugi paced up and down the room, her heels making a rhythmic tapping sound against the floor as she walked. She occasionally glanced towards the others before turning back to the window, lost in thought. When she had finished she started to approach the table, clearing her throat as she prepared to speak.

"I know that one of you stole my crack. I've been storing it in here for weeks, and there's no way anyone else could have found it."

"Mugi, please," Mio pleaded, "We have no idea what you're talking about. We never even suspected that you were dealing crack in the first place!"

"Oh come on, where do you think all this money comes from? You've been happily gulping down that tea for the past year haven't you? How do you think I could afford all those expensive drinks? You've been reaping the benefits of that crack just as much as I have."

Yui looked up from her cup of tea and interjected.

"What would we even do with that stuff in the first place? You need the right connections... we wouldn't even know how to enter the market. How would we even go about finding clients?"

"Oh? You seem rather knowledgeable about selling drugs..."

Yui looked flustered all of a sudden and looked back down to her tea.

"I-It's just common knowledge..."

"Listen, when I get my hands on whoever stole it..."

Mugi reached over to the table and picked up an iced bun, then crushed it in her hands while glaring menacingly.

"You're going to crush our buns? Well, I'll admit, that is irritating. But in many ways I'm relieved."

Mugi shook her head and turned towards the door.

"Just watch out..."

When Yui was sure that Mugi had left, she pulled out her school bag from under the table and retrieved a large plastic container.

"All right guys, we're safe."

She sprinkled a line of cocaine down the table and began to snort as much as she could. It took less than an hour for the group to demolish the line. Without warning, the door suddenly clicked and Yui grabbed the container, stuffing it into her bag.

"Sorry, forgot my bag..."

Mugi stepped back into the room and eyed the group curiously. Yui struggled to stand up. Her eyes were blood shot red and her hair seemed disheveled and unkempt.

"Yui... is there anything you'd like to tell me?"

"N-No... Nothing."

"You've all been taking my crack, haven't you?! Just look at yourselves. You're all as baked as a cake! Now tell me. Which one of you stole it?"

The group all suddenly pointed towards Yui in unison.

"I-I did not!" Yui protested.

"Thank you very much for being honest everyone."

Mugi walked over to Yui and grabbed her hair without warning, then she began to drag her across the floor towards another classroom.

"W-Where are we going?" Yui asked innocently.

"You like crack, don't you? Well why not have all the crack you want?!"

"H-Huh?"

Mugi pushed Yui onto a chair and used duct tape to tie up her hands. She tried to struggle free but it was to no avail.

"W-What are you planning?"

Mugi said nothing, but extracted a bag from her pocket, full to the top with a white powder.

"Open wide."

She unzipped the bag and poured its entire contents down Yui's throat. She started to thrash and struggle violently. He skin went bright red as her face became droopy. She eventually manged to break free from the tape and tried to stand up, but suddenly clutched her chest in pain and fell straight to the floor. White foam poured from her mouth as her eyes began to roll back. Mugi made sure she was dead, then dragged her back into the club room for the others to see.

Anyone else feel like stealing my crack?

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: K-ON Fanfiction - The Mystery of the Missing Crack

Postby Mitch » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:25 am

WHO ARE YOU.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby tenks » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Never stop doing what you're doing babe.
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Raymond » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:09 pm

And that's why crack kills.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Return to Literature Section