K-ON Fanfiction - Yui's Rampage

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

K-ON Fanfiction - Yui's Rampage

Postby Alca » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Yui lovingly stroked her guitar as she was putting it in its case. She handled it as if it were made out of glass, and spent several minutes making sure that it hadn't been scratched. When she had finished she placed it safely in the corner of the room.

"Sorry Gitah, I have to leave you here today. I'll be back for you in the morning I promise!"

Mio shook her head, then spoke quietly to Ritsu.

"Is she talking to her guitar again?"

"Yes... this is just painful to watch."

Yui began to make her way towards the door but stopped half-way and turned to the others.

"You guys are staying here for a bit longer right?"

"Yes, that's right," Ritsu replied, "there's some last minute checks we need to do before the concert tomorrow."

"I'd love to stay and help but I want to get plenty of sleep. Will I be okay leaving Gitah here? It'll be quicker if I don't have to carry him here in the morning... but do you think he'll be safe?"

"Of course. We leave our instruments here all the time."

"Well in that case I'm sure it'll be fine. If anything ever happened to Gitah I'd go insane! At least I know I can count on you guys. I'll see you tomorrow then."

The group smiled and waved Yui off.

"See you tomorrow Yui."

The next morning the group arrived at the club room early. However, Yui was still nowhere to be seen. Ritsu turned to the others with a concerned expression.

"The concert starts in half an hour. We have to get everything set up or else we won't make it."

"But what about Yui?" asked Mugi.

"We're just going to have to hope she makes it. Could you all help me carry the instruments for now?"

They carefully moved the instruments into the main hall one by one and placed them carefully at the back of the stage. Yui's guitar was the last to be transported. It took all three of them to move it and Ritsu was walking considerably slower than before.

"Be careful, you know how obsessed Yui is with this thing."

"Don't worry," reassured Mugi, "we're almost there."

They soon reached the hall. After carefully climbing the steps to the stage they got ready to place it on one of the stands.

"See!," said Mugi enthusiastically, "that wasn't too har-"

Without warning Mugi tripped over her own shoelaces and fell backwards. Ritsu and Mio desperately tried to grab the guitar but it was too late. With a resounding thud the instrument crashed into the floor, leaving a shocked Ritsu to watch in horror. As if the situation couldn't have gotten any worse Yui appeared from a doorway to the right.

"Sorry I'm late guys! I overslept. Did I make it in time?"

"Y-Yui!? This isn't what it looks like!"

Ritsu frantically tried to block Yui's view of the guitar but it was no use. Yui somberly walked over to the instrument and fell to her knees, cradling it as if she were holding a dying loved one in her arms. After mourning for several minutes, she stood up and held it in both hands.

"...Who is responsible for this?"

"W-Well actually it was all of us."

"Then you'll all die."

"Y-Yui?"

Without warning Yui charged forward and swung the guitar into Ritsu's face with full force. The sound of bones breaking filled the air as Ritsu's face was transformed into a bloody mess, but Yui didn't stop there. As Ritsu tried to crawl away she stepped on her back, then brought the guitar down again, shattering her skull like a large watermelon.

Mugi's natural response was to scream at the top of the lungs. She tried to run but Yui had already set her sights on her target. She soon caught up and swung the guitar towards Mugi's legs, causing her to fall face first into the floor.

"P-Please Yui. No!"

Mugi's cries fell on deaf ears. Without a shred of hesitation Yui turned Mugi over onto her back, then drove the guitar into her jaw, shattering several of her teeth. Mugi screamed in pain but was soon silenced as Yui struck the back of her neck with all her might, snapping it in two like a dried twig.

Mio was the last one remaining, but at this point she had been completely paralyzed by fear.

"Not even going to run?" Yui said mockingly as she edged closer. Mio simply fell to her knees and looked up at Yui weakly. She made no attempts to resist as Yui drove the guitar through her skull, cleaving it in two as a fountain of blood caught her face. She licked her lips and smiled wickedly, but her expression soon changed as looked around at the bodies of her dead friends.

"M-My God! What have I done?! I'm a monster. How could I have done this?"

She quickly grabbed a cloth from her pocket and started to wipe down the guitar.

"I'm so sorry Gitah! It's my fault you ended up this messy!"

Yui didn't notice a bell sounding in the background. It was time for the performance and the curtains started to open for the eager crowd. The announcer began to read from a script he had been given.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our first act! Please welcome Houkago Tea Time!"

The curtains opened fully, revealing the horrific sight to the entire crowd. The first row puked up the entire contents of their stomach before frantically running away. Some of the audience members had the wisdom to close their eyes as quickly as possible, but not all were so fortunate. It didn't take long for the entire hall to be emptied. Yui paced up and down, strumming a set of chords while singing.

♪ Fuwa fuwa time...
Last edited by Alca on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: K-ON Fanfiction - Yui's Rampage

Postby Josh » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Fucking hell these get better every time! (thumbsup
DarkDemon Member since 6th July 2010
JoshOffline
2010 - 2015
Web Developer

Postby Cowboy Memebop » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:48 pm

why must u do this to the purest of the pure ;_;
Cowboy MemebopOffline
Professional
Professional

Postby Alca » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Slushie wrote:why must u do this to the purest of the pure ;_;

Because nothing tastes sweeter than the corruption of innocence.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Mitch » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Alca wrote:"M-My God! What have I done?! I'm a monster. How could I have done this?"

She quickly grabbed a cloth from her pocket and started to wipe down the guitar.

"I'm so sorry Gitah! It's my fault you ended up this messy!"

Fucking kek.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Peebles » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:23 am

please stop you're hurting me.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby tenks » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:28 am

This is brilliant, never stop doing these.
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Daniël » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 am

This is actually pretty great, the first one I've actually read (since K-ON fanfiction isn't the most inviting topic title to me). Why don't you put them all in one thread, so they're all put together?

Anyway, this was pretty awesome and I didn't even watch K-ON.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Return to Literature Section