K-ON Fanfiction - Azusa's Payback

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

K-ON Fanfiction - Azusa's Payback

Postby Alca » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Azusa sat in the corner of the room, sipping a glass of chilled Sancerre while idly flicking the tip of her cigar into the ashtray. She was disturbed as Yui dashed down the stairs, tears streaming down her face.

"A-Azusa. I can't do this anymore... It's too much!"

Azusa calmly placed her glass down on the table and turned to her.

"What do you mean 'too much'?"

"I-I never wanted this... I can't go on."

"You'll have to. I've booked a client for this evening. He's paying a lot for you, you should feel flattered."

Mugi suddenly appeared to the right of Azusa. She placed her hand on her hips and looked at her sharply.

"She can't take this anymore Azusa. None of us can. How did we ever end up like this? We started running this hotel as a little project between us. But when we weren't making enough profit you stated having other ideas... How can you sit there like some pimp while you force us to sell our bodies to keep your wallet lined?"

"I give you a cut of the money too, don't I?"

"Not nearly enough... You should leave Yui alone. Don't do this to her."

Yui was about to speak up, but was abruptly silenced as the door swung open. A stocky middle aged man made his way through the room and approached Azusa.

"Where is she? I already paid upfront. I can't wait to get my hands on her."

Azusa took a long drag from the cigar, then pointed towards Yui.

"N-No. Please!" Yui protested as she stumbled backwards.

"I'm going to get my money's worth out of you... Come with me."

The man grabbed her arm without warning, then dragged her to one of the nearby bedrooms. She struggled at first, but her strength was no match for his. He slung her onto the bed and ordered her to undress.

"I-I've had enough... Stop this..."

"Take your shirt off now, otherwise I'm going to get mad."

She whimpered and started to unbutton her shirt. She hadn't worn a bra that day and her breasts bounced up and down slightly as she undid the last button.

"That's more like it..."

He leaned forward to claim his prize, but was soon stopped as the door burst open and several police officers wrestled the man to the ground. The leader of the group turned towards her and knelt down to her height.

"Don't worry... You're safe now. I promise."

"Y-You betrayed me!" Azusa screamed at Mio, who had just appeared around the corner, holding a phone in her right hand.

"You can't have your way anymore... It's time to put a stop to this."

"Y-You bitch! I'm not going to forget this... This is all Yui's fault. if she had only done her job and kept quiet, it wouldn't have come to this... This isn't the last you've seen of me!"

Two police officers who had realized that Azusa was the ringleader started to chase after her, but she was too fast and ended up slipping out of one of the emergency fire exits. Yui appeared with two more police officers who had been accompanying her. She held a towel tightly around her chest to try and cover up her body.

"I-It's all over now," Mugi said reassuringly as she put a hand on her shoulder, "We have to move on now..."

Yui couldn't get to sleep that night. Whenever she would lay down she could feel the hands grasping at her body. The cool breath against her neck and the weight of a man almost twice her sizing pushing himself onto her. She had always thought that a bed was an object of sanctuary, but now it had become her prison. She wondered if she would ever be able to move on. After all, who would love her now? She was tainted goods. A damaged package. How could she expect others to love her when she was so incapable of being able to love herself?

She was disgusted by the reflection of the mirror as she made her way to the kitchen. Maybe a cold glass of water would calm her nerves.

"Hello Yui."

Yui jumped backwards and dropped the glass in surprise, causing it to create a layer of shards across the floor. She lost her footing and one particularly sharp piece of glass pierced her foot as she stepped back. She howled in pain and jumped back into the hallway, leaving behind a trail of crimson blood.

There was no doubt as to who the voice belonged to. Ritsu appeared from the kitchen and brandished a lead pipe in her hand.

"It's all your fault..."

"N-No... I-I-"

Ritsu jumped forward and struck her over the head with all her might. She was knocked out in one clean blow and hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. Ritsu was somewhat disappointed by the lack of a challenge, but she calmly drew a kitchen knife from her pocket and straddled Yui as she raised it high above her head.

"This is retribution..."

She brought it down onto her chest, causing a spray of blood to shoot upwards like an ornamental fountain. It took only a few seconds for the carpet to be recolored in a deep sanguine.

"Oh dear. I've made such a mess of your beautiful body. No matter. You can still be of use to me."

She snickered then dragged Yui's body into the cellar, giggling manically.

Ritsu sat at a table in the corner of the room. Since the incident she had acquired a different location. The hotel was slightly smaller than the previous one, but it suited her needs. She took a sip from her glass and checked her watch.

"I wonder when we're going to get our first customer."

Soon enough a middle-aged business man entered through the door. He was slightly nervous and walked with an awkward gait. When he approached Ritsu he looked from side to side and spoke shakily.

"I-I heard you're offering a new service... I'm interested."

"Of course, follow me!" Azusa replied with a beaming smile.

She led him through the corridor and stopped at a room at the far end.

"This is it."

She opened the door and led the man inside. On the bed Yui's corpse lay propped up against the headrest, her legs spread wide open. Her eyes were replaced by glass ones, though it was hardly noticeable. The wound on her chest had been neatly stitched up and from a distance was completely invisible. Her body had been well preserved and to anyone else, she merely looked like a realistic doll.

"We brought this new sex doll recently," Azusa explained proudly, "You've never come across anything as real as this before. I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much."

"This is exactly what I've been looking for... Thank you."

The man licked his lips and advanced eagerly as Azusa closed the door behind her.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: K-ON Fanfiction - Azusa's Payback

Postby tenks » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:52 am

I said it many times, I'll say it again: Never stop doing these.
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Mitch » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 am

**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Llama » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:15 pm

So beautifully written and yet so horrifying...

Why did I enjoy this so much? (; - ;)
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Llama » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:15 pm

So beautifully written and yet so horrifying...

Why did I enjoy this so much? (; - ;)
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Josh » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:51 pm

That was weirder than usual, well done!
DarkDemon Member since 6th July 2010
JoshOffline
2010 - 2015
Web Developer

Return to Literature Section