K-ON Fanfiction - Passion (NSFW)

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

K-ON Fanfiction - Passion (NSFW)

Postby Alca » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 am

I haven't had to label any of my work NSFW before, but I thought I should in this case. Just as a warning this is pretty graphic and contains some sexual content.

Ritsu carefully crept through a dimly lit alley while Yui followed behind, looking around nervously.

"R-Ritsu," she whispered, "I-I can't go through with this... This is crazy!"

Ritsu suddenly stopped, then spun around to face Yui.

"What do you mean you can't do this? I thought you were with me. You were excited when I told you about the plan, weren't you? Don't let me down."

"Y-You're right... Sorry."

"Nevermind... Look, she's just turned into another alley. I think it's about time we caught up to her."

She pointed in the distance, where Mio was walking by herself. She strode in quick steps as she turned to the right and slipped into an abandoned alley.

Maybe I shouldn't have come this way... thought Mio as a chill ran down her spine. She had spent too much time in the club room and was running late for dinner. Ritsu told her that if she were to walk through one of the nearby alleys it'd take her home quicker. But as she looked around she begun to realise she had no idea where she was. Her hands had become numb from the cold and she had to rub them together to be able to flex her fingers properly. Taking a phone from her bag, she clumsily dialed Ritsu's number. Maybe she'd be able to help.

From the distance Mio could hear an oddly familiar ringtone. She could make out the lyrics of 'fuwa fuwa time,' one of the first songs she had ever written. There was no doubt about it. It must have been Ritsu.

"R-Ritsu? Is that you? How did you find me?"

Two silhouettes emerged in the distance. It was dark and she was unable to make out their faces, until they crept in closer and a nearby street lamp illuminated their figures.

"Thank goodness!" Mio exclaimed as she breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you might have been someone suspicious. Can you help me find my way out of here?"

Ritsu merely shook her head and approached closer.

"R-Ritsu?"

Ritsu nodded towards Yui, who understood the signal. She lurched forward and grabbed Mio's arm tightly.

"W-What's going on?"

"Sorry Mio," Ritsu said in a flat tone, "don't struggle. We don't want to hurt you."

Ritsu pushed Mio against the wall and slid her fingers across her thigh. Ritsu could feel her recoil slightly against her touch, but Yui kept a firm grip on her.

"S-Stop this..."

Ritsu moved her hand higher, and gently pressed her fingers against Mio's crotch

"You're warm down there..."

She started to rub Mio slowly through the material. Her breath quickened and Ritsu's fingers soon became damp.

"See... It's not so bad after all..."

Ritsu slid Mio's panties down to her ankles, then inserted two fingers, causing Mio to cry out involuntarily.

"It's not fair that I have all the fun now, is it? Yui, why don't you play with her too?"

Yui nodded, then grabbed Mio's breasts with both hands. They were softer than she imagined, and Yui couldn't help herself from squeezing them together.

"Y-You'll never get away with this..." exclaimed Mio, who had started to tremble slightly. Her cold breath formed icy clouds in the air, and a trail of saliva began to run down her lips. Yui moved in even closer and gently licked it off. Mio took her chance, and bit Yui's lip with all her strength.

Yui cried out in pain and stepped backwards, rubbing her bleeding lip. Her eyes darted towards Mio and she clenched her fist angrily.

"You shouldn't have done that..."

"Y-Yui I'm sorr-"

She was cut off as Yui punched her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She keeled over onto the floor and started coughing

"We can't let her live..." Yui stated in a plain, matter-of-fact manner, "she'll only tell the police, and then we're finished."

"This wasn't in the plan, we can't go that far! What the hell has gotten into you?! Just a moment ago you weren't even sure about this!"

"Get out of my way..."

Yui took a craft knife from her pocket, and without a moments hesitation, drove it into Mio's stomach. Yui's hands felt warm as they started to become soaked in blood. Mio cried out until her voice became hoarse, then her movements became weaker, and she finally stopped moving.

"Hey," Yui said, turning towards Ritsu, "we can still have fun with her, right?"

Yui straddled Mio's corpse and begun to rub up and down against her leg. Her movements became faster and faster until she brought herself to orgasm. With a sigh she rolled onto the floor and reached into her panties, then brought her fingers back up and licked the juices from her hand.

"Y-You're sick!"

Yui said nothing, then looked around the alley. She knew that she'd have to dispose of Mio's body properly. Luckily, she found a saw next to a set of construction tools. Workmen had been doing maintenance along the alley for a while, and one of them must have left it behind. Yui took the saw, and began to slowly hack off Mio's limbs. Then she grabbed an empty garbage bag from a nearby dumpster, and used them to collect the parts, neatly tying them so they could be placed back in the dumpster. She cleaned up everything but the head.

"This might look nice on my wall..."

She took another garbage bag and carefully placed the head inside it, then she slung it around her shoulder.

"See you at the club tomorrow Ritsu! Bye!"

Ritsu watched as Yui disappeared into the distance, leaving a bloody trail of footprints in her wake.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: K-ON Fanfiction - Passion (NSFW)

Postby tenks » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:07 am

I am so hard right now like you dont even know
スチーム::アニメ::ミュージック::
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ my VAGOO feels VAGOOD tenk HEH - MIcht 2015 ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
tenksOffline
花

Postby Mitch » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:08 am

[tn=999999999999999999999999999999.]Image[/tn]
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Daniël » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:56 am

Well ain't this something.

When you told me you were planning on doing some NSFW things I didn't actually realize it was going to involve necrophilia.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Yogurt » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:25 pm

WELL THEN
"And she walked in a third time and she was just fingering his ass shes such a fucking genki girl."
-Mitch
YogurtOffline
reitred staff
reitred staff

Return to Literature Section