Nightmares.

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

Nightmares.

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Nightmares Part 1
Probably going to make these into an animation, so dont make an adaption of them just yet.

Meanwhile, in a mall, in Toronto, Canada, a little boy named Nathan is holding the hand of his mother going down the esclavator. Mother says "Nathan, you better tie your shoes or else the esclavator will suck you up." Nathan looks towards the end of the esclavator doubtful of this piece of advice. He looks towards his mother to see her expression, but mother's hair was blocking her expression. He looks back at the esclavator and spots see a little piece of shoelace stuck at the end of the esclavator bouncing up and down as if it was stuck. As the end of the esclavator approaches, Nathan quickly ties his shoelaces 5 times as tightly as possible just in case. Nathan and his mother continue and walk off the esclavator without any harm. But Nathan, a curious boy, and is dying of curiosity of that 1% that his mother's advice could be true. Highly doubting that is is not true, he decides to breaks off of his mother's hand and rushes towards the esclavator, as his mother screams in panic as if this has happened before, but he continues and kneels down to peer down into the crack of the esclavator. Dark, red and hot, like some sort of industrial factory, he sees several children of the same age, who look horrid, starved, and half-dead, peddling and pushing cogs of the esclavator to get it to run. A horrid malnutritioned girl in particular looks upward wide-eyed to see Nathan and screams with desperation "HELP ME". Crawling disorientively, the girl starts climbing up the machinery tripping on the moving machinery while the machinery rips off some of her skin, breaking her bones, pulling her hair as she bleeds ceaselessly as she still continues to climb up to Nathan for help. Nathan startled by this, starts to pull back in horror, and attempts to run from this sight, but was forced to a stop only to know that his shoelace is stuck in the crack of the esclavator. He screams in terror, as his mother rushes towards him in utter terror and grabs hold of his hand in attempt to pull him out, but for Nathan, he tied his shoelace all too well and any attempt to untie his shoelaces would take minutes. Nathan looks back into the crack of the esclavator to see the girl is now a fleshy skeleton, with organs and meat dripping from her body as she gives out an inhuman screech. Nathan screams as onlookers stand there just watching as if this was ment to be. Mother silently whispers to herself, "not again..." The dreaded girl grabs hold of Nathan's foot and drags him into the crack of the esclavator as he spurts out blood from the pressure of the esclavator crack, and as this all happens, Nathan looks towards his mother once again, trying to find her expression, but once again her hair still blocks her expression. She lets go of Nathan in one final exhale as everything fades to black...
Nathan eyes open to see once again he is going down the esclavator, holding hands with his mother.
*A closeup of the bouncing shoelace is shown*

Nightmares Part 2
Joshua, a 30 year old who is currently shopping at a mall in Toronto, Canada, spots a ice rink where several different people, young and old dance around on their skating shoes. Joshua, as he clings onto the fence guarding off onlookers from going on the ice, realized he has never has gone ice skating. Therefore, excited to try this new sport breaks off from the fence to rent some ice skating supplies. He walks up to the ice rink clerk and asks: "Hi. I would like to rent some skating shoes, to go on the ice ring. How much is it?" Joshua asks. "Its $10 per hour and you'll need to rent some protective goggles too and which the shoes, the usage of the ice rink, and the goggles would be $20 in all." Joshua looks behind him realizing everyone who is on the ice rink actually is wearing protective goggles. He takes out $20 from his wallet and begins putting on his equipment. He jumps onto the ice rink in excitement tripping and stumbling realizing that ice skating is actually quite difficult. 40 minutes pass as gradually he becomes very accustomed to ice skating and zooms past other ice skaters in brilliancy. He then spots a group of teenagers join the ice rink and trip and fall just as he did. He starts to approach them in attempt to try and help them. But one of them, confident in himself, even though he is clearly a beginner starts to twirl and jump around, flaring the sharp part of shoes in very dangerous ways, and unable to stop himself comes toward Joshua while in the air, cuts a straight mark right onto where his eyes would be if the protective goggles were not there with his ice skates. He falls straight towards the floor, shocked that he could of cut someone's face off. The downed teenager who almost sliced him to death, shocked in terror is approached by Joshua only by a hand to help him get up. But Joshua, as the teenager apologises non-stop, tells him not to worry about it and laughs it off, thanking god all mighty he worn the protective goggles. He walks back to exit the ice rink taking off the googles to look at the stratch, but then realizing how stupid it is to take the goggles off right after his eyes would of been slices out puts it back on. But doing so, he trips on a crack on the ice and stumbles right towards the fence he was clinging on eariler, and falls head first straight onto the top of the fence, where sharp points of the fence break through the damaged goggles, impaling his eyes. Joshua screams in terror, and attempts to get himself out of the fence, but unfortunately, the ice is way too slippery for him to get a good grip for him to escape. Hearing the screams of pain, the teenager who almost sliced his eyes out rushes to the rescue, only to stumble and lose his balance and skates off his fingers he was using to get off the fence. Joshua screams in pain even more, as terror of the unknown go through his mind knowing that he cant see. As he screams in agony, while the teenager falls once again in utter shock, more people attempt to come to his rescue, but can't quite peel Joshua off because of the slippery ice. All this commotion and pain makes Joshua faint. Everything fades to black... ...
Joshua awakens only to find out he is laying in a bed, in a hospital, and looks towards a mirror he sees a bandage on top of his head and is invited by a throbbing pain on his head. He looks back and sees ice skates he was using lying right beside the foot of his bed. He attempts to take off his blanket and walk out, but then he realises his fingers are gone.
*A closeup of the iceskates beside his bed is shown*

Nightmares Part 3
May or may not be made.
Last edited by ZucchiniJuice on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Re: Nightmares.

Postby Xeroz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Is this a creepypasta? It sounded like a creepypasta in my head...

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby Alexis » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:36 pm

im going to go out on a limb here and say that the stories shown here really give off a feeling of helplessness quite similar to lovecraft's work.
kudos pal!
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby ZucchiniJuice » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Xeroz wrote:Is this a creepypasta? It sounded like a creepypasta in my head...

No, not really. I was tasked to make some horror stories, so I made some.

UnusAngelusAlatum wrote:im going to go out on a limb here and say that the stories shown here really give off a feeling of helplessness quite similar to lovecraft's work.
kudos pal!

Thanks, but dont know much about who lovecraft is although.

Honestly, I suck at any percise-detail cnc. I can do big picture ones cnc pretty good tho.
ZucchiniJuiceOffline
Rank Team
Rank Team

Postby Llama » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Geheimnis 名前 CMXI wrote:Thanks, but dont know much about who lovecraft is although.

LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby Xeroz » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Llama wrote:
Geheimnis 名前 CMXI wrote:Thanks, but dont know much about who lovecraft is although.

YAY! Cthulhu!

^My Thread^
XerozOffline
The Doge
VIP

Postby lordkazari » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:55 am

well done friend
lordkazariOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to Literature Section