Weird Experiences

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

Weird Experiences

Postby Eremix » Thu May 19, 2016 9:03 am

First of all, I don't know where to exactly put this kind of thread, but I think, the only place with writings is here. So let's begin.
Know this, I don't really believe in paranormal.. or supernatural and stuff like that. I chose NOT to, by the way. Since it's easier that way. But this story of mine is pretty weird. This is what happened:

This happened when I was having fun with my friends at school. It was almost 6 pm and we're still at school. My school began at 1 pm and ends at 5 pm. It was raining heavily outside and our houses are pretty far. So we decided to wait until the rain stop. There were 4 people in our class, all of them are my close friends. It's kinda cool to know that we were alone at school. All my classmates went home, and the teacher's office was nothing but a cold.. dead.. room.
In the middle of our horrible wait, we got really bored and I thought it's gonna be fun to wander around and play something like hide and seek. Before you ask, YES, this is pretty childish for highschool students like us, but still, we needed something to kill the boredom. They all approved my idea of playing this, but we ended mixing it up with chasing game. So you go run when you see the chaser and hide when you can. I'll have you know that my school is pretty old and there are stories about this suicidal student that died long ago. It doesn't really bother me since.. you know.. Like I said in the beginning, I don't believe in stuff like that. There are some classes that are upstairs (my school is semi-outdoor, so you can actually see everything outside when you're outside a classroom), right above the toilets. These classes I'm talking about aren't used for years.. They're all abandoned. But we went there anyway.
In the middle of our stupid game, I was with one of my friend, just call him FI. I and FI were running from this guy IK. He was the chaser. We went upstairs and got separated, which was my idea to split up. FI went down leaving me upstairs. I hid in one of the classes, I ran into the deepest part of it, far away from the door, and crouched behind the desks. This is where the weird thing happened. I saw and heard someone walking into the room. I thought it was IK when I saw this guy's legs. So I stayed silent there. Not long after he entered the room, he went out. I also went out as quick as possible to perform a stealth attack since I thought he was the chaser guy. But.. what saw scared the hell out of me.

There was NOBODY. No footprints (there should be footprints since it's raining so bad), no signs of any living creature.

The class where I was hiding is like, really, REALLY far away from other classes and stairs. And there's only me, and this empty class. Feeling a bit confused, I ran into the other classes to check if anyone have entered it.. But, there was no sign of people. I kinda freaked out a bit. Not long after that, FI with IK behind him, went upstairs. FI was running so fast as he yelled that IK is chasing him. And so I joined the game until it ends. When the rain stopped, we went to class to rest a little before we go home. I asked all of them if anyone went upstairs to look for me.

The answer was no.
Last edited by Eremix on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Re: A Stranger Who Disappeared Into Thin Air.

Postby Lord » Thu May 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Love stuff like this.
Interesting read. :D
I'd consider myself an agnostic but admit there's so much we don't know and understand in the world. :)
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: A Stranger Who Disappeared Into Thin Air.

Postby Eremix » Fri May 20, 2016 9:54 am

I never liked it since it's ME who experienced the whole thing. It freaked me out.
Thanks for reading, though. I haven't told anyone about this, thinking that they'd think I'm insane. So I thought posting it here would.. you know.. It's like that feeling when you can finally talk about your problem with your parents which you've hidden for so long.

I'd love to get more reviews soon.. hopefully.
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Re: Weird Experiences

Postby Eremix » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 am

So, apparently, there's something pretty much just happened right before write this post. It's absolute darkness here in my house and so is the area around it. Now, before I go straight to the story, you might want to know about the absolute darkness I'm talking about. In our country, there's this system where the electricity company would shut down the electricity for hours regularly. About 2 times in 3 weeks or so, this blackout happens.. Most of them occurs at night (if you wonder how I post this, I'm using the tethering feature on my phone).

Now, moving on to the story.

I was just sitting on my favorite desk, with my PC on it. I was just checking my emails, Twitter and Facebook to see if there's anything new. And then, poof, it went dark. "This is nothing new", I thought, so I set up my phone into tethering mode and proceed on my checking activity. It was just me who's awake. Everyone at home is nothing but dreaming minds. A few minutes later, I put off my headphones to stretch and relax a bit. And then I heard this, humming-like voice, right behind the toilet room (my toilet room is close to the forest behind our house). I thought it was just one of my family members having a somniloquy or the talking during sleep. But it shouldn't be possible for someone to sleep in the toilet.. Feeling a bit weird, I went back into my not giving a fuck mode. Putting on my headphones and carry on.. Until I want to take a piss. I stood up to take one of the candles in the room, to brighten the toilet of course. I went there and stopped in front of the door, and I put the candle on a counter nearby. Then, I went into the toilet and take a piss. This is where the thing started. I feel like.. Uh... Some kind of blows right on the back of my neck. I waved my hand there to get it off, but it's still there. It's really dark in the toilet, I can barely see the walls. And then, I feel like there's a presence watching me. It was so intense that I almost yelled "Jesus, c'mon, piss faster you dick! (pun intended)" And then, I rushed outside the toilet, took the candle and walk away.

It freaked me out.
Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Postby Raymond » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 pm

I had a similar experience at my dad's old house. I was taking a piss and I felt something touch my right shoulder. I didn't think much of it, but it started to feel like something was pulling at my shirt, so I turned my head and saw my shirt was creased like if someone had tugged on it and let go. I know it wasn't my family because I had the door closed, and I turned to look pretty fast so I doubt anyone could run out of the bathroom without me knowing. It was probably just my imagination or maybe my shirt got caught on something. But I remember getting this eerie feeling like something was watching me the entire time I took a piss. I guess ghosts don't like when we urinate.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Jack » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:19 am

Once I was at my dad's house and my dog said "hello" to me in the middle of the night. That's probably the freakiest experience I've ever had.
JackOffline
リラックス
リラックス

Postby Eremix » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:13 pm

It's pretty weird how things go really well when we don't really think about them. Like, when you just sit down somewhere, doing your stuff, listening to music or something, without realizing there's some noises around you.. Versus the you in high alert mode when you actually realized there's weird things going on.
And it's pretty amazing how we experienced something similar. That gives us even more evidence that there's still so much we don't know about this world. But, like I said, I don't want to think of all this as paranormal stuff. There must be some realistic reasons for this. For example, the one with this intense feeling while we piss, could be caused by our own nerve systems and shit like that (I am no nerd, don't blame me :p)

But.. about the dog one.. I even know what to think of it. I found it funny, somehow, but still, if I were you, I'd certainly get my ass off from there as quick as possible. Your dog might be having a parasite in its brain and its controlling it. Watch out for elastic fleshes with blades and stuff.

Watching anime be like

EremixOffline

Postby lordkazari » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:58 am

I don't need to really think about those kinds of things because I know He is always with me
lordkazariOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to Literature Section