The Aswang

Imaginative / creative writing goes here.

The Aswang

Postby thebiscotticakeman » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 am

One day a man and his pregnant wife came to a Town.

The man talked to one of the residents of the town and asks: hey do you know where Manang Rhea is? , The man says: Why do you need to see Manang Rhea? He replied: well she wanted us to stay in their house for the night because were traveling to Mindanao Tomorrow.

The man pointed a road leading to a House where Manang Rhea lives and gave them a cross, garlic, and Asin (salt).

They traveled to the house and the man knocked on the door and said Tao po! (Hello I’m Human) and old woman answered: I am Manang Rhea what do you need? The man replied: I’m your daughter’s Husband; I thought you would keep us in tonight?

Manang Rhea replied: oh! Come in ill make you some Tea (Manang Rhea smiled)

Manang Rhea let them in, checked outside, checked outside and closed the door quietly.

The Woman asked for some water.

Manang Rhea gave her water and showed her into a room with a bed.

Then Manang Rhea said: can you cut down some wood for me?

The man Replied: ok where is the Bolo? She said: it’s at the back of the house near the wood.

5 hours later at 9:30 pm

A sound woke up one of the residents of the town and screamed: ASWANG!!!!!!!

Suddenly all the people were woken up when they heard the man scream.

One of the residents Came into a house nearby and saw a Dead man.

The residents Feared that an Aswang was on the loose and begun searching each house for the monster that just killed the man.

The pregnant Woman woke up seeing something a figure, suddenly the woman screamed and the residents ran towards Manang Rhea’s house.

The man picked up the Bolo and tried so kill it but it missed Then The Aswang pulled out its suckers and latched the mans heart, it begun sucking the life out of him then he threw salt at it and stopped from the Aswang from killing him.

Then when the villagers arrived they saw the man was unconscious and lost a lot of blood, half of them kept on chasing the monster.

Thankfully the man wasn’t killed or his wife but the hunt isn’t over.

1:36 AM 2 hours after the Aswang attack

Residents went of into the dark to hunt the monster down.

In a nearby Town a man saw an old lady crossing the streets and he looked into the woman’s eyes and the reflection was upside down.

Then the old woman told him: isn’t it too dark for you to stay up this late?

The man replied: I’m supposed to pick up someone and his wife in a nearby town.

He looked behind for a second and the woman was gone.

2 days later when he arrived at the town he discovered that the people that he was supposed to pick were dead.

END OF CHAPTER ONE :P

this was based on a true story
thebiscotticakemanOffline
Professional
Professional

Return to Literature Section