Effects

Request .stks, .bmps, etc. *Must have 100 posts to request.

Moderator: Rank Team

Effects

Postby SharpBeast » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:22 pm

OK fellas here is the deal I checked Droidz and some other piv sites and I cant seem to find decent Effects.
I am talking mostly about Explosions, Dust, smoke, blood, speed and such.
I would be grateful if you could share with me. (mm

If there is someone skilled enough, could someone make me Explosions and dust effects with similar to Nanatsu no Taizai anime effects? (I like the momentum in those, it's so goddamn Epic)

Regards.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Re: Effects

Postby MCToast » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:07 pm

ib4 I'd suggest making your own.

no but make your own.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby SharpBeast » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm

MCToast wrote:ib4 I'd suggest making your own.

no but make your own.

I tried that, but I simply Suck. Which is the reason I am asking for them.
My Thread
I removed your signature because it was too big. You can use the same one, just shrink it or put it in a spoiler.
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby MCToast » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm

You should also ask for already animated movements to go with your effects.

You can't learn else you first suck and you're going to suck for a while until you get ok'ish. Your movements aren't at the point where you should have elite effects. We learn by doing, right?
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby SharpBeast » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:39 am

MCToast wrote:You should also ask for already animated movements to go with your effects.

You can't learn else you first suck and you're going to suck for a while until you get ok'ish. Your movements aren't at the point where you should have elite effects. We learn by doing, right?

Yeah, but I would really want some decent explosions since all that is in droidz looks pretty bad. So that is base of what I need.(I am asking for them since I want to focus on animating)
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Anton » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:25 am

BeastalRage wrote:all that is in droidz looks pretty bad.

I disagree with this statement. Some of the droidz effects are somewhat decent, some others are really bad.
But overall, there is that "droidz" influence that makes everything looks bad. The sticks are considered like default-ish, overused sticks.

If someone were about to make one single, super cool explosion, and many pivoters were about to use it, then it gets "worse" because it is too much used.

That's why it is recommended to create new effects on the go. There's just so much ways of making explosions.
StickMaking | Animations Thread
The switch is now on OFF
AntonOffline
VIP

Postby SIFTER » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:28 am

Everything in droidz's stick database looked so nice in the early ages of pivot (2005~2010)
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby SharpBeast » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Anton wrote:
BeastalRage wrote:all that is in droidz looks pretty bad.

I disagree with this statement. Some of the droidz effects are somewhat decent, some others are really bad.
But overall, there is that "droidz" influence that makes everything looks bad. The sticks are considered like default-ish, overused sticks.

If someone were about to make one single, super cool explosion, and many pivoters were about to use it, then it gets "worse" because it is too much used.

That's why it is recommended to create new effects on the go. There's just so much ways of making explosions.

I meant explosion stuff. I got dust that looks pretty nice and some other stuff too. So I was talking about explosions.

There is so much ways and I dont even know one.... (cry
My Thread
SharpBeastOffline
Regular
Regular

Return to Animation Requests