Just the pivot file?

Request .stks, .bmps, etc. *Must have 100 posts to request.

Moderator: Rank Team

Just the pivot file?

Postby iChedda.CheezZ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:57 am

Hey can anybody give me just the file for pivot? I cant download it from the website because my computers anti-virus keeps picking up malware from all the other programs that are within the instillation wizard. So if anybody wants to be nice and help me out, ill love you forever (:P :D
iChedda.CheezZOffline

Re: Just the pivot file?

Postby Lord » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:14 am

iChedda.CheezZ wrote:Hey can anybody give me just the file for pivot? I cant download it from the website because my computers anti-virus keeps picking up malware from all the other programs that are within the instillation wizard. So if anybody wants to be nice and help me out, ill love you forever (:P :D

The problem isn't that Pivot is carrying the viruses but your antivirus is picking up the viruses on the add-ons that you are offered to install.
I'd give you the file but as it says on the webpage.
Please don't redistribute or host Pivot 4 yourself. Instead always link to this download page.
Ma' thread
"Some people get so caught up in perfecting their movements and effects, that they forget what an animation is meant to do, entertain people." - LordPivot
LordOffline
The Man
The Man

Re: Just the pivot file?

Postby Franklin » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:12 am

LordPivot wrote:
iChedda.CheezZ wrote:Hey can anybody give me just the file for pivot? I cant download it from the website because my computers anti-virus keeps picking up malware from all the other programs that are within the instillation wizard. So if anybody wants to be nice and help me out, ill love you forever (:P :D

The problem isn't that Pivot is carrying the viruses but your antivirus is picking up the viruses on the add-ons that you are offered to install.
I'd give you the file but as it says on the webpage.
Please don't redistribute or host Pivot 4 yourself. Instead always link to this download page.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread. ... load-Pivot
FranklinOffline
Fanatic
Fanatic

Return to Animation Requests