Abortion

Want a headache? Come here!

Re: Abortion

Postby Alca » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am

GTSYankee wrote:
Alca wrote:
I admit that. Personal attacks have no place in a civilized debate and it's a shame it degenerated into that. I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't in the wrong, because I was. It would have been better to have just ignored his insults to begin with. I would have preferred to have kept the debate polite, but clearly that just isn't possible.

It's understandable. Not justifying, but this isn't marijuana or gay rights where basically everyone (at least on DarkDemon) is on the same page. Things were bound to get heated.


It's a pretty controversial topic. That doesn't excuse all the flaming, but the internet is plagued by animosity and it's not at all surprising. As I said though, I was just as much as to blame and I apologize for things getting out of hand. The way I acted was quite immature and there's no excusing it.

Skype wrote:Mmmm that last post of desperation is so glorious to see. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Lets not forget who instigated this mess. I don't recall being mean to you for no reason. You started to tickle my balls by calling me edgy. After that, your monumentally stupid 'opinions' were just fire-fuel.

Maybe I did throw an insult or two, but I at least addressed every point you presented with a legitimate counter argument. Whereas you on the other hand slowly started to skip parts of my posts, responding with more repetitive and ignorant bullshit. You never actually had an argument. I'm truly surprised the limited amount of braincells you have were capable of allowing you to type such atrocious, stereotypical views on abortion.

I am a cunt and I embrace that with love. I have a badge and everything. You on the other hand are just a bedraggled, flaccid cock. Never able to stand tall, forever looking at the floor, slowly weeping and amassing a crusty cheese layer. Do everyone a favour and crawl back up your mothers gaping cunt and get your clearly incompetent father to push her down a flight of concrete stairs.

Mwah x


Ok.
Image

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Abortion

Postby Axon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:16 am

Skype wrote:
Alca wrote:So edgy.


Have you seen your signature? Lol.



fine, acceptable, shouldn't escalate into this though..

Alca wrote:Guys, stop trying to derail the discussion.

Although I will mention the fact that it's not surprising Skype seems to be so knowledgeable about the experiences of womanhood. You know, given the fact he's a complete and total cunt.


or this..

Skype wrote: Do everyone a favour and crawl back up your mothers gaping cunt and get your clearly incompetent father to push her down a flight of concrete stairs.


(and the rest of that post)

It looks like the pointless insults have run their course now and I don't expect anything further but you should both be able to debate each other without the needless digging at each other

like could you have not just made your points about abortion and then not included the bit where you call the other person stupid or pathetic or a cunt, this stuff sets the topic totally off course and just devolves into your own personal argument and then other people discussing your argument.

you should both know better really, no more on this after this post please
AxonOffline
aye lmoa
aye lmoa
User avatar
 
Posts: 583
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 am
Location: --

Re: Abortion

Postby Skype » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 am

like could you have not just made your points about abortion and then not included the bit where you call the other person stupid or pathetic or a cunt


I could've, but I chose not to. Cunt.
emmastonewhywontyouloveme
Image
SkypeOffline
Retired
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

Re: Abortion

Postby Daniël » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 am

That's just pathetic.
DaniëlOffline
the
the
User avatar
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:04 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Abortion

Postby Lukas » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:09 am

Skype wrote:
like could you have not just made your points about abortion and then not included the bit where you call the other person stupid or pathetic or a cunt


I could've, but I chose not to. Cunt.


skype, your glorious days are over, nowadays you are just a bitter twat trying too hard
LukasOffline
no
no
User avatar
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 am

Re: Abortion

Postby Skype » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Bitter? About what? And typing silly posts on an internet forum requires no trying.
emmastonewhywontyouloveme
Image
SkypeOffline
Retired
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

Re: Abortion

Postby tuna » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Skype wrote:Bitter? About what? And typing silly posts on an internet forum requires no trying.

about having nothing better to do than go on a pivot forum and argue with teenagers, as an adult male (correct me if i'm wrong but i swear you're like 25 or something)
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: Abortion

Postby TheRavenHouse » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:27 pm

So does this forum not have moderation, or...?
Image
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid
User avatar
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Re: Abortion

Postby tuna » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:28 pm

technically yes but nobody really gives a shit any more
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2788
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: Abortion

Postby TheRavenHouse » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Great. Glad to see Skype left our forum to go ruin yours, he's like a Tackle Maggot! from mtg... you know? Guysh?

Anyway, my thoughts on abortion are that it should be legal for any circumstance at any time during pregnancy.
Image
TheRavenHouseOffline
A Lot Of Acid
A Lot Of Acid
User avatar
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Re: Abortion

Postby Skype » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Tuna wrote:
Skype wrote:Bitter? About what? And typing silly posts on an internet forum requires no trying.

about having nothing better to do than go on a pivot forum and argue with teenagers, as an adult male (correct me if i'm wrong but i swear you're like 25 or something)


20, and it's 8:36pm on a Tuesday night. I wouldn't say I'm bitter about that.

TheRavenHouse wrote:Great. Glad to see Skype left our forum to go ruin yours, he's like a Tackle Maggot! from mtg... you know? Guysh?


Don't flatter yourself. Shitposting on AA is boring.
emmastonewhywontyouloveme
Image
SkypeOffline
Retired
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

Re: Abortion

Postby Stickid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 pm

wow guys
Image
StickidOffline
whodunnit
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 pm

Re: Abortion

Postby Raymond » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Yea that's enough of this shit.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:04 am

Re: Abortion

Postby Juke » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Skype has been banned until the 1st of January next year, let's hope he doesn't return afterwards.
I'm going to re open this thread for further discussions but more shit posting will result in a Ban, I'm tired of this imprudent stupidity.
JukeOffline
Honorary
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Re: Abortion

Postby Grams » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:37 pm

What have I created?
TheRavenHouse wrote:
Anyway, my thoughts on abortion are that it should be legal for any circumstance at any time during pregnancy.

You sure? You might want to rephrase that. About 28-32 weeks in the baby is considered formed. At least, organs, hair, etc. So, if we're arguing length of time as a factor for determining what constitutes as life, then "anytime" could be considered... well... not good. Let alone that anytime could also include a few days before the conception. In which case, it would essentially be murder. I don't like saying that, but the child is basically fully formed, brain and all.
Steam || Thread || MAL
Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide
User avatar
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Here?

PreviousNext

Return to Debate Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests