Abortion

Want a headache? Come here!

Re: Abortion

Postby tuna » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:52 pm

if there's one thing i learned while having an argument with skype, its "don't argue with skype"
tunaOffline
certified fresh
certified fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 am
Location: south-west uk

Re: Abortion

Postby Grams » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Guise
"No flaming in arguments that may arise."
Personal attacks don't prove points. If anything, it invalidates your point because you look like an asshat. Leave the nonsense in PM. Rationale and logic win arguments.
Steam || Thread || MAL
Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide
User avatar
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Here?

Re: Abortion

Postby Mat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:13 pm

GTSYankee wrote:Guise
"No flaming in arguments that may arise."
Personal attacks don't prove points. If anything, it invalidates your point because you look like an asshat. Leave the nonsense in PM. Rationale and logic win arguments.

Don't ruin my day. I'm enjoying reading this.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 2384
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm
Location: oot and aboot

Re: Abortion

Postby Grams » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Mat wrote:Don't ruin my day. I'm enjoying reading this.

Eh. They'll probably continue. Plus, how can I say no to that beautiful face of yours.
Steam || Thread || MAL
Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide
User avatar
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Here?

Re: Abortion

Postby Tosh » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:03 pm

This is great, now it's Alca's turn, right?
ToshOffline
Professional
Professional
User avatar
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Abortion

Postby Alca » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Guys, stop trying to derail the discussion.

Although I will mention the fact that it's not surprising Skype seems to be so knowledgeable about the experiences of womanhood. You know, given the fact he's a complete and total cunt.
Image

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Abortion

Postby Mat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Alca wrote:Guys, stop trying to derail the discussion.

Although I will mention the fact that it's not surprising Skype seems to be so knowledgeable about the experiences of womanhood. You know, given the fact he's a complete and total cunt.

He never claimed personal knowledge of womanhood. He just explained your lack of it to express that you shouldn't judge a woman's choice on whether or not to have an abortion, regardless of how far along she is. I personally find Skype's points to be much more logical than yours. I don't think that makes him a cunt.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 2384
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm
Location: oot and aboot

Re: Abortion

Postby Alca » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Mat wrote:
Alca wrote:Guys, stop trying to derail the discussion.

Although I will mention the fact that it's not surprising Skype seems to be so knowledgeable about the experiences of womanhood. You know, given the fact he's a complete and total cunt.

He never claimed personal knowledge of womanhood. He just explained your lack of it to express that you shouldn't judge a woman's choice on whether or not to have an abortion, regardless of how far along she is. I personally find Skype's points to be much more logical than yours. I don't think that makes him a cunt.


You're right. It doesn't make him a cunt. This does.

Faggot quotes in signatures are however, 2 edgy.


So I'll ridicule the brain dead fuck all I want.


You give us all a bad name.
Image

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Abortion

Postby Mat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Alca wrote:
Mat wrote:
Alca wrote:Guys, stop trying to derail the discussion.

Although I will mention the fact that it's not surprising Skype seems to be so knowledgeable about the experiences of womanhood. You know, given the fact he's a complete and total cunt.

He never claimed personal knowledge of womanhood. He just explained your lack of it to express that you shouldn't judge a woman's choice on whether or not to have an abortion, regardless of how far along she is. I personally find Skype's points to be much more logical than yours. I don't think that makes him a cunt.


You're right. It doesn't make him a cunt. This does.

Faggot quotes in signatures are however, 2 edgy.


So I'll ridicule the brain dead fuck all I want.


You give us all a bad name.

Try using correct context next time then instead of trying to sound witty. You're no better.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 2384
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm
Location: oot and aboot

Re: Abortion

Postby Grams » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:10 pm

You both resorted to petty attacks. You're both in the wrong.
Steam || Thread || MAL
Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide
User avatar
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Here?

Re: Abortion

Postby Alca » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:21 pm

GTSYankee wrote:You both resorted to personal attacks. You're both in the wrong.


I admit that. Personal attacks have no place in a civilized debate and it's a shame it degenerated into that. I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't in the wrong, because I was. It would have been better to have just ignored his insults to begin with. I would have preferred to have kept the debate polite, but clearly that just isn't possible.
Image

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper
User avatar
 
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm
Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Re: Abortion

Postby Grams » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Alca wrote:
I admit that. Personal attacks have no place in a civilized debate and it's a shame it degenerated into that. I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't in the wrong, because I was. It would have been better to have just ignored his insults to begin with. I would have preferred to have kept the debate polite, but clearly that just isn't possible.

It's understandable. Not justifying, but this isn't marijuana or gay rights where basically everyone (at least on DarkDemon) is on the same page. Things were bound to get heated.
Steam || Thread || MAL
Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide
User avatar
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Location: Here?

Re: Abortion

Postby Jojishi » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:41 pm

GTSYankee wrote:
Alca wrote:
I admit that. Personal attacks have no place in a civilized debate and it's a shame it degenerated into that. I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't in the wrong, because I was. It would have been better to have just ignored his insults to begin with. I would have preferred to have kept the debate polite, but clearly that just isn't possible.

It's understandable. Not justifying, but this isn't marijuana or gay rights where basically everyone (at least on DarkDemon) is on the same page. Things were bound to get heated.

Which is what a debate pretty much is. I enjoyed reading this until the personal attacks started being chucked around, but it's the internet so no surprise there really.
JojishiOffline
Moderator
Retired
User avatar
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 am

Re: Abortion

Postby Skype » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:17 am

Alca wrote:Guys, stop trying to derail the discussion.

Although I will mention the fact that it's not surprising Skype seems to be so knowledgeable about the experiences of womanhood. You know, given the fact he's a complete and total cunt.


Mmmm that last post of desperation is so glorious to see. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Lets not forget who instigated this mess. I don't recall being mean to you for no reason. You started to tickle my balls by calling me edgy. After that, your monumentally stupid 'opinions' were just fire-fuel.

Maybe I did throw an insult or two, but I at least addressed every point you presented with a legitimate counter argument. Whereas you on the other hand slowly started to skip parts of my posts, responding with more repetitive and ignorant bullshit. You never actually had an argument. I'm truly surprised the limited amount of braincells you have were capable of allowing you to type such atrocious, stereotypical views on abortion.

I am a cunt and I embrace that with love. I have a badge and everything. You on the other hand are just a bedraggled, flaccid cock. Never able to stand tall, forever looking at the floor, slowly weeping and amassing a crusty cheese layer. Do everyone a favour and crawl back up your mothers gaping cunt and get your clearly incompetent father to push her down a flight of concrete stairs.

Mwah x
emmastonewhywontyouloveme
Image
SkypeOffline
Retired
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

Re: Abortion

Postby Lukas » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:24 am

i didnt read a single post here but i assume skype is mad cuz he forgot to protect
LukasOffline
no
no
User avatar
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Debate Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest