Gay Rights

Want a headache? Come here!

Re: Gay Rights

Postby Peebles » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:54 am

7Th Day wrote:I agree with you Gary. Just don't let me know if you're gay, be gay and keep it out of my thoughts.

I don't think that's what he said.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby Lukas » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:15 pm

7Th Day wrote:Gays are fine, but they shouldn't be public with it.

what lol are you fucking retarded

they do have exactly the same fucking rights as straight people, who cares if someone's gay really, it doesnt make any difference at all
LukasOffline
no
no

Postby Ashero » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 pm

I understand people have their rights, but I find both gays and lesbians disgusting
i mean, think about it; they don't have compatible parts

When did I post this?
stupid lil' ****
sorry guys, I need to think b4 I post.
Last edited by Ashero on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AsheroOffline
new scrooge
VIP

Postby Mitch » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Ashero wrote:lesbians disgusting

You're a pleb
Last edited by Mitch on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Mat » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:23 pm

Ashero wrote: I find lesbians disguting

You're a disgrace to the human race.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:25 am

Ashero wrote:I understand people have their rights, but I find both gays and lesbians disgusting
i mean, think about it; they don't have compatible parts

you can go fuck yourself right now, you're a close minded fuck.

also, to go a bit further, i think its quite sad that 'discussions' like this one are still needed for homosexuals and stuff
LukasOffline
no
no

Postby Mitch » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:34 am

I think a lot of people don't realize that "being ok with gay people but still being against seeing that lovey dovey shit in public!" is still homophobic.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gage » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:38 am

Reap wrote:I think a lot of people don't realize that "being ok with gay people but still being against seeing that lovey dovey shit in public!" is still homophobic.

It depends on what you're seeing really. Are they doing it for attention or are they doing it because they actually want to do it?
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 am

DragonCheesecake wrote:
Reap wrote:I think a lot of people don't realize that "being ok with gay people but still being against seeing that lovey dovey shit in public!" is still homophobic.

It depends on what you're seeing really. Are they doing it for attention or are they doing it because they actually want to do it?

who cares? does it matter if straight people do it for attention or if they actually want it? it doesn't matter.
LukasOffline
no
no

Postby Mitch » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 am

DragonCheesecake wrote:It depends on what you're seeing really. Are they doing it for attention or are they doing it because they actually want to do it?

It's irrelevant because it shouldn't bother you either way. I mean yeah if they're doing it for "the attention" they're stupid.

That said there is a difference between being bothered by stupid people and being bothered by gays. If you see something like that in public and it pisses you off take a moment to ask yourself "would this piss me off if these 2 people were straight", if your answer is no then you're a homophobe.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gage » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:54 am

Reap wrote:
DragonCheesecake wrote:It depends on what you're seeing really. Are they doing it for attention or are they doing it because they actually want to do it?

It's irrelevant because it shouldn't bother you either way. I mean yeah if they're doing it for "the attention" they're stupid.

That said there is a difference between being bothered by stupid people and being bothered by gays. If you see something like that in public and it pisses you off take a moment to ask yourself "would this piss me off if these 2 people were straight", if your answer is no then you're a homophobe.

That makes sense, kind of reminds me of the way of how people will be homosexual only because they hate the other sex rather than actually liking the same sex, not sure how to explain that one very well tho
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Jojishi » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Reap wrote:

Just because someone's disgusted by something doesn't mean they're homophobic. There's a difference between getting angry at seeing two people making out and being disgusted by it. You can still be supportive of gay people, but you don't have to like what they do. I feel uncomfortable seeing any public displays of affection, but more-so with gay people. This is because however much it's said that it's normal, it doesn't feel normal because it's not a common enough occurrence to be normal.
JojishiOffline
Retired

Postby socks » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:14 pm

I have a problem with flamboyancy. I have flamboyant lesbian, and gay friends. And most of the time they are a bother to talk to. Or they bitch that i must hate gay people because i call them out on being annoyingly flamboyant about their sexuality.
I also have gay and lesbian friends who i couldn't tell their sexuality until i became their friends. Which I personally think is better. Why does every need to know you are a girl that likes girls, or vice-versa. Also PDA of an extreme level makes me think "Why in public? Isn't there a better place out there, than in a crowed room?" , no matter what type of people are doing it.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Jon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:14 am

It's not homophobic. I hate it, whether it's two men, two women or a man and a woman.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Mitch » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:01 am

Reap wrote:If you see something like that in public and it pisses you off take a moment to ask yourself "would this piss me off if these 2 people were straight", if your answer is no then you're a homophobe.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

PreviousNext

Return to Debate Area