Re: Gay Rights

Postby MCToast » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:54 am

I think you're just an asshole then.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Jon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 am

MCToast wrote:I think you're just an asshole then.

Why? If I was in a restaurant, eating dinner, the last thing I'd want to look over and see is a girl getting her minge thrashed by some dude, or some chick, or a guy getting a quick tug in their seats.
Kissing is okay, but full on hooking up, sloppy kissing etc is just not acceptable in a restaurant setting.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby MCToast » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:21 am

It's not acceptable, because instead of looking at your own food and friends, you see other people kissing and having fun at their own table?

I find it disgusting that people talk and laugh at restaurant. There I am eating quietly alone and everyone just speaks, so disturbing and disgusting.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Jon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

MCToast wrote:It's not acceptable, because instead of looking at your own food and friends, you see other people kissing and having fun at their own table?

I find it disgusting that people talk and laugh at restaurant. There I am eating quietly alone and everyone just speaks, so disturbing and disgusting.

The two are completely different, don't be a fucking idiot. Restaurants are social, public places, not places for people to fondle each other. Kissing is fine, but over the top making out, and sexual acts are technically counted as acts of public indecency, which is illegal.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby MCToast » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 am

so mad kissing = criminals?
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Jon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:52 am

Yup.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Thornsberry » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I do agree with over the top PDA,
being gay isn't something you can choose, maybe some environmental factors are in play, but I do believe it is a genetic thing

Kissing, holding hands, and subtle gestures of love, I believe are fine, as I do them with my girlfriend in the public.

I do also believe flamboyant gays are just as irritating but it's not because they're gay, it's just because of their obnoxious personality's.

(thumbsup (thumbsup
My Animation Thread
Bent her over the grand piano..
Feel my eyes slide over you.
Legs that curve the same as hers,
could run as quickly too.
ThornsberryOffline

Postby tuna » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:29 pm

wow is this even a debate? if someone's gay, why should that be anyone's business except their own? My best friend's bisexual, and a lot of less close friends of mine are bisexual/gay/lesbian (idk how this happened but i'm friends with about 10 homosexuals) and the truth is, they're exactly the same as my hetero friends, and they're treated as such, by most people. for the barbarian old fashioned select few who still bully them, there's a council team about anti homophobicness which i'm part of, to support my best friend and all of my other friends. It's pretty disgusting how people think it's okay.
tunaOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Peebles » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Tuna wrote:wow is this even a debate? if someone's gay, why should that be anyone's business except their own? My best friend's bisexual, and a lot of less close friends of mine are bisexual/gay/lesbian (idk how this happened but i'm friends with about 10 homosexuals) and the truth is, they're exactly the same as my hetero friends, and they're treated as such, by most people. for the barbarian old fashioned select few who still bully them, there's a council team about anti homophobicness which i'm part of, to support my best friend and all of my other friends. It's pretty disgusting how people think it's okay.

it is a debate, sadly, because gay people still can't even get married in a lot of states and countries.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby MCToast » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:31 am

I don't think they need defending, but I guess we'd all still hate blacks with that attitude. So I'm all for it then.

Here being a gay is sickness, so you never see or hear someone being gay, that's why the idea of having a gay friend sounds so foreign to me.
MCToastOffline
VIP
VIP

Postby Waters » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:37 am

Gay's and Lezzies should have the same rights as anyone else, but the first step to being thought of as Equal is to stop acting like you're special. You are a homosexual, that's great. So? I mean when you give yourself a Parade you're kind of separating yourself. Like the first post said, don't expect special treatment for being gay and you probably won't get discrimination for being gay. Don't demand respect for your sexuality, demand respect for being a decent person. Because that's all you are, just another guy/girl walking down the street. Don't define yourself by your sexuality in titles either, that also seperates you. A Gay Animator or Gay Writer is no different than a Hetero Write/Animator, or Asexual/bisexual/pansexual Writer/Animator.

Puclic PDA's are okay I guess, in a bus or restaurant it might get alittle annoying but that's just an small thing, now when PDA's get over the top and crazy with it is where it's just plain annoying, this applys to any gender/sexuality. Keep it pg please at least.

Thornsberry wrote:I do agree with over the top PDA,
being gay isn't something you can choose, maybe some environmental factors are in play, but I do believe it is a genetic thing

Explanation please
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby Thornsberry » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:36 am

Mizu wrote:Gay's and Lezzies should have the same rights as anyone else, but the first step to being thought of as Equal is to stop acting like you're special. You are a homosexual, that's great. So? I mean when you give yourself a Parade you're kind of separating yourself. Like the first post said, don't expect special treatment for being gay and you probably won't get discrimination for being gay. Don't demand respect for your sexuality, demand respect for being a decent person. Because that's all you are, just another guy/girl walking down the street. Don't define yourself by your sexuality in titles either, that also seperates you. A Gay Animator or Gay Writer is no different than a Hetero Write/Animator, or Asexual/bisexual/pansexual Writer/Animator.

Puclic PDA's are okay I guess, in a bus or restaurant it might get alittle annoying but that's just an small thing, now when PDA's get over the top and crazy with it is where it's just plain annoying, this applys to any gender/sexuality. Keep it pg please at least.

Thornsberry wrote:I do agree with over the top PDA,

Explanation please

*I don't* I meant.

And you're born being gay, maybe some cases are environmental but, usually the person knows early in life who' they're attracted to.
My Animation Thread
Bent her over the grand piano..
Feel my eyes slide over you.
Legs that curve the same as hers,
could run as quickly too.
ThornsberryOffline

Postby Waters » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:52 am

But I don't see how that's genetics, seeing as if someone was born into a gay home they would be adopted, procreated between 2 hetero people, or a sperm donor, which is still procreation so I don't see how genetics come into play.
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby Mat » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Mizu wrote:But I don't see how that's genetics, seeing as if someone was born into a gay home they would be adopted, procreated between 2 hetero people, or a sperm donor, which is still procreation so I don't see how genetics come into play.

It's a recessive trait that some heterosexual people have would be my best guess.
MatOffline
Wasted
Retired

Postby Tosh » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:10 pm

I strongly believe gay people and straight people should have the same rights as anybody else and everyone who thinks otherwise is a close minded, bigoted cunt.
Now, with that being said, even though I think they're allowed to kiss in public like straight couples, it's not that it bothers me, but it's not something that I would find visually appealing and all. Still, I have no real problem with it, they should be allowed to do it just as much as everybody else.
I'm also not a fan of the flamboyant type of gays, not that I'm saying they shouldn't have the same rights, it's just that I think they're annoying just how I think a lot of straight people are annoying.
Anyways, it's fucking retarded that gays are being denied the same rights some of us straight people take for granted, like getting married and having a kid and such.
ToshOffline
Professional
Professional

PreviousNext

Return to Debate Area