/ Showoff

Post links of anything funny here, i.e videos, flashes, and other animations etc.

/ Showoff

Postby vagiC » Sun May 25, 2014 7:44 am

phpBB [video]

Feel free to check the videos on my channel and see what i've been doing for the majority of my break from pivot :)
(heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart (heart
vagiCOffline
Active
Active

Re: / Showoff

Postby Mitch » Sun May 25, 2014 8:05 am

Your tricks are flowing a lot better and looking a tonne more effortless than some of your old videos i've watched. Pretty nice improvement.
I was thinking about starting some of this stuff again.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby vagiC » Sun May 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Yeah i've actually progressed tonnes, but you won't be able to see the full extent as you aren't a tricker, but it's nice to know even people that don't trick can see progression!
vagiCOffline
Active
Active

Postby Mitch » Sun May 25, 2014 4:33 pm

I've tricked before (for about 6 months in total) but you're basically right anyway man, i can only look at it objectively as opposed to really seeing how far you've come.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby kellawgs » Sun May 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Fuck you're getting good at it too man. Also this is some top notch rotoscoping material.
frogs settle into the night
kellawgsOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby vagiC » Mon May 26, 2014 9:10 am

Hey kellawgs i actually rotoscoped myself in a video and replaced me for the stick in part of it.

Here
phpBB [video]

http://youtu.be/1YTSx-o6ZHk?t=21s
vagiCOffline
Active
Active

Postby Gage » Mon May 26, 2014 10:15 pm

These are really cool, my brother told me to watch some of your stuff because I am really into Tricking and Parkour. Had no idea this was you man!
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Kev » Tue May 27, 2014 1:23 am

wow this is fucking amazing
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby vagiC » Tue May 27, 2014 6:50 am

DragonCheesecake wrote:These are really cool, my brother told me to watch some of your stuff because I am really into Tricking and Parkour. Had no idea this was you man!

Who is your brother may i ask?

@ 金剛デース! Thanks!
vagiCOffline
Active
Active

Postby Jon » Tue May 27, 2014 11:43 am

This is fucking sick man. I never really got the appeal, but I'd kill to be that flexible and athletic. I'm more of a running / sports athletic, than contortion and insane movements / flips athletic.

What'd you do to your leg? Based off of what looks like sports injury taping, you've done ligament damage on both ends of your calf muscle, but that's from a very distant view point haha.
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby Gage » Tue May 27, 2014 1:01 pm

vagiC wrote:
DragonCheesecake wrote:These are really cool, my brother told me to watch some of your stuff because I am really into Tricking and Parkour. Had no idea this was you man!

Who is your brother may i ask?

@ 金剛デース! Thanks!

Munchkin/AllergyPistol
GageOffline
VIP

Postby vagiC » Wed May 28, 2014 4:18 am

Jon wrote:This is fucking sick man. I never really got the appeal, but I'd kill to be that flexible and athletic. I'm more of a running / sports athletic, than contortion and insane movements / flips athletic.

What'd you do to your leg? Based off of what looks like sports injury taping, you've done ligament damage on both ends of your calf muscle, but that's from a very distant view point haha.

I ruptured my ATFL which connects your ankle to the fibula or something, physio gave me a boot and crutches and told me i shouldn't put any weight on it for two week. During the first week i was walking with the boot because crutches pissed me off, and uh yeah, probably shouldn't have because it tends to swell up after training now.
vagiCOffline
Active
Active

Postby Jon » Wed May 28, 2014 5:52 am

Yeah I thought it was something along those lines. Personally, I'd be wary, but it's entirely up to you
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Postby vagiC » Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 am

Are you knowledgeable in that area? And yeah I'm definitely wary of it, nothing I can really do now other than what I'm already doing (conditioning etc)
vagiCOffline
Active
Active

Postby Jon » Wed May 28, 2014 12:11 pm

I research and like to keep up to date, I'm not studying it, I did one unit of sports science at uni and studied human biol and PE Studies at high school.
Buuuut my brother is an exercise physiologist working on his Doctorate, so I talk to him about a lot of it.

I have an above average knowledge on the area, but have access to a great resource (my older brother).
JonOffline
Old Cunt
Retired

Next

Return to Humor / Showoff