League of Legends

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: League of Legends

Postby Mitch » Wed May 14, 2014 4:21 am

Shad Shadson wrote:The top supports right now (karma

I really have to start fucking playing again.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Lolzafish » Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 am

Mitch wrote:

That's pretty much purely from the Spellthief's item (same with Morg). It's really easy to proc with Karma and Morg due to low CD spammable spells.

At the moment Thresh is the only support champ (I'd say Leona is just behind) that doesn't need to build a set item from the beginning whereas Karma and Morg HAVE to build spellthief's to get gold and scale; thresh and Leo can start with virtually anything (although obviously common sense applies).
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Caleb » Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 am

Shad, you forgot Draven in that list. And I think AoE continues from Braum even if he shields it, so Ashe will stun Braum and slow surroundings and Jinx Ult won't be blocked, you'll only give the armor of W for the damage reduction. Same for Jayce's bullshit.

I just wonder, if Tristana ults and Braum intercepts it, does he get knocked back?
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Kev » Wed May 14, 2014 1:38 pm

@shad i guess that makes sense. i've played like 7 braums already and won all of them with his lane losing or going even every game so it definitely felt like hes not a top tier support but whatever sample size 7 lel

yes he gets knocked back. it only blocks the damage and the projectile, effect still hits him
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby Lolzafish » Wed May 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Caleb wrote:
I just wonder, if Tristana ults and Braum intercepts it, does he get knocked back?

I assume so because the stuns and snares also work when he shields them. However Trist's ult is the buggiest move in the game so who fucking knows
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Raymond » Wed May 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Hmmm, what to buy.
Spoiler:
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Lolzafish » Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 pm

^ Rune pages go on sale I think from 23rd of May, buy one get one free so if you want more rune pages save up for that.
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Shad Shadson » Wed May 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Lolzafish wrote:
Mitch wrote:

That's pretty much purely from the Spellthief's item (same with Morg). It's really easy to proc with Karma and Morg due to low CD spammable spells.

At the moment Thresh is the only support champ (I'd say Leona is just behind) that doesn't need to build a set item from the beginning whereas Karma and Morg HAVE to build spellthief's to get gold and scale; thresh and Leo can start with virtually anything (although obviously common sense applies).

I mean it helps a ton, but isn't the ENTIRE reason. Karma's Level 1-3 damage is probably the highest in the game support wise. Karma's q isn't just low CD, it's also low mana as well. Honestly it's kind of dumb how low the mana costs on her Q is considering how much damage it does. I dunno about Morgana (I don't play that much morgana, but I play/played a shit ton of Karma), but Karma also shits on Thresh/Leo lanes because Karma just dumps on thresh and the carry with qs and dodges hooks with her e.

Alright, so splash doesn't get intercepted by Braum. I kind of assumed so but I thought I'd put it down just in case. I did forget Draven, too, thanks.
The sleeper has awakened.
Only to sleep again.
ʇɥɐʇ ıs uoʇ pǝɐp ʍɥıɔɥ ɔɐu ǝʇǝɹuɐן ןıǝ' ɐup ʍıʇɥ sʇɹɐuƃǝ ɐǝous ǝʌǝu pǝɐʇɥ ɯɐʎ pıǝ
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

Postby SuperNoob » Wed May 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Buy a Poro.
SuperNoobOffline
Banned Animator
Banned Animator

Postby Kev » Wed May 14, 2014 6:10 pm

still dont know why you type like everyone here is zoomed in 200%

karma is pretty strong peel as well and can function as a fairly versatile caster after laning phase
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby Waters » Fri May 16, 2014 2:39 pm

I got League and hear all the hype about it but I never really had the patience to sit down and play a couple matches and really get into it. I played like 3 and didn't really like it all that much.
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby Kev » Fri May 16, 2014 3:32 pm

it takes a bit to get into, it's 100x easier if you have friends who play it to ease you into it
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby Shad Shadson » Fri May 16, 2014 7:38 pm

金剛デース! wrote:it takes a bit to get into, it's 100x easier if you have friends who play it to ease you into it

Pretty much this. Dallas and Snake and his friends were my starting group, and we were all really bad but it wasn't a field of drec like it probably is now.

Then when Bari started playing me and Dallas played 3s with him, and me and my friend did the good ol duo rammus tristana lane and it was sick.

If you want to git gud you're going to have to do a bit of studing and shit but otherwise you can play it causally and have fun with it (I personally only have fun doing that if I'm doing zany shit though)
Only to sleep again.
ʇɥɐʇ ıs uoʇ pǝɐp ʍɥıɔɥ ɔɐu ǝʇǝɹuɐן ןıǝ' ɐup ʍıʇɥ sʇɹɐuƃǝ ɐǝous ǝʌǝu pǝɐʇɥ ɯɐʎ pıǝ
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

Postby Waters » Fri May 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Meh I'll play more then
Row you like it play with me
||Fightan Youtube||
5B>B>3C>2DC>5DA>dl[4]6A>5B>3C>2DC>6DC/Super/[2]8C
WatersOffline
Option Selects
Option Selects

Postby Shad Shadson » Wed May 21, 2014 4:31 am

:l

99 points are you serious. brb killing self
Only to sleep again.
Shad ShadsonOffline
2006-2015
2006-2015

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers