Pokémon

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: Pokémon

Postby Daniël » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:34 pm

Literally, fuck fucking piece of shit Sableye. Fuck him hard.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Caleb » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:23 pm

Did anyone check the shit on Mega Beedrill yet? Holy fucking shit, it's broken.
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

Postby Daniël » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Mega Beedril is gonna be the shit. With that speed you can U-Turn him out of any dangerous situations and wreck house in any other.

Can't wait till he gets used in VGC.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:15 am

So I just versed a guy with a full team of shineys. Not sure if good breeder or pokegen-er.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:51 am

Most likely just spends a lot of time in showdown trading lobby organizing shit.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Schmitty » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:34 am

So I got myself a Koffing off the GTS because I wanted to breed a tank, and I decided to use the unwanted Koffing to get some more unobtainable Pokemon (Because I must have all the Pokemanz). Holy fuck those things are going like hot cakes. In about half an hour I got a Rattata, Meowth, Misdreavus, Unown and a Stantler. Gonna work my way through all the regular unobtainable Pokemon first. And hopefully, with the Diancie event just around the corner, I'll be able to get 2 codes and obtain all the Legendary mons.

Edit: Holy fuck, someone just took one of my Koffing's off the GTS and game me a 6 IV Sassy Prankster Cottonee. Ad now I got given a 5 IV Jolly Darumaka with Pokerus. Some people in this world are awesome.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Schmitty » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 pm

*dusts cobwebs off thread*

So, that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire huh?

Picked my copy up last night and chose Mudkip as my starter. I'm not that far in (haven't even gotten my first gym badge) but I have been checking out a lot of the features on Serebii. My favourite, MOVE TUTORS ARE BACK! Which means I can transfer my bred Pokemon between my copy of Y and Omega Ruby and give them the moves I oh so desire. Such as Hyper Voice for Sylveon and Mega Gardevoir, Stealth Rock for Skarmory and Pain Split for Cofagrigus. Still no way to get Defog onto Scyther though without transferring one all the way from HG/SS. BUT I'LL GET IT ONE DAY!

Anyway, who else has a copy? How far are you? What Starter did you pick?
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:18 am

Will definitely get my copy in a week or 2 since I actually have money at the moment.
I could pick Blaziken and just get carried through the game but i'm prolly gonna go Sceptile + some wondertrade shit.

Also just go into showdown chatroom and type LF 5iv defog scyther. There are actually a TONNE of those things getting around.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Schmitty » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 am

I actually did try going into the Serebii and showdown chat rooms looking for one, but had no luck. I might have to try again though. I really want a utility Mega Scizor because reasons.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:37 am

Yeah despite Scizor not being as fast as Scyther defog is nuts on him because he's a really effective wall. It's pretty much like using a defog Mandibuzz but with only 1 weakness, admittedly it is a 4x weakness but that's still worth.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Four » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:41 am

I see you guys talking about pokemon. I would add to the conversation if I had ever played a pokemon game :I
ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:43 am

Well I mean, you sure tried anyway.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/ go learn.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Four » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:07 am

ok
FourOffline
VIP

Postby Schmitty » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:09 am

I must be lucky tonight. Got myself a Defog Scyther within 5 minutes of asking on the Serebii chat room. Yay me!

Also, finally putting in some progress on my OR play through. Currently training up for my second Gym, and my team right now is Marshtomp, Surskit, Zubat, Nuzleaf, Ralts and Beldum (shiny event one). I kind of made it easier for me because I soft reset until I got a Jolly nature Beldum (only took 2 tries luckily) and EV trained it using super training. I wouldn't have bothered if it weren't shiny, because with my luck I'll never get a shiny Beldum ever again.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Mitch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:12 am

I actually have a 6iv shiny adamant metagross at the moment, I traded like 1 or 2 semi decent 5iv pokes so I thought it had to have been cloned or hacked or some shit (wouldn't really have bothered me). But after checking it was 100 percent legit which was cool.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers