Pokémon

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: Pokémon

Postby Schmitty » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:35 am

Man, I need a 6 IV Ditto so I can breed genderless Pokemon. That's the main reason I haven't got a competitive Metagross in my Y version. It was bad enough starting from scratch. I have no idea how insane I'd go trying to breed a pokemon using only 3 IV Ditto's.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:41 am

Haha, tough life, man! By the way, a friend of mine's got a Regenerator Slowbro, are you still looking for one of those?
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:43 am

Actually, I had completely forgotten about that. But if it's there I'll take it. I'll port it over to OR and mega evolve it!.... SAID NO ONE EVER!

Still want that Cyndaquil or is there something else you had in mind?
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:54 am

Yeah man, I'll trade that Slowbro for it once I received mine from my friend.

He's also gonna send my a Flygon, which means I can start breeding a motherfucking Beedril.

By the way, Pokémon is giving out shiny Beldum, are you gonna get yourself a key? I personally don't ever do any of these events, though I regret not having picked up a shiny Gengar a little.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:01 am

The shiny Beldum I have is the one Pokemon is giving away. You get from Mystery Gift. I missed out on the Gengar too, but the only reason I tried to get it was just because YAY SHINIES! The only event I actively tried to get a code for was Diancie, but that's only because it was the only way to legitimately get one. Once I trade it to OR and Mega evolve it (just because I can), I'm going to trade it back to Y and use it to get some more unobtainable event Pokemon (Genesect, Arceus, Keldeo etc) to complete the national dex.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Daniël » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 am

Oi, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to completing the Pokedex, it was at least somewhat doable with 150, this is just madness.

But I'll let you know once I get that Slowbro, I might be able to get it tonight.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Anyone want a defog Scyther for their team? After breeding for mine I got a few left over, with 3 IV's at the most. But if you really want I can breed them with 5 IV's. I can trade it to you on either X/Y or ORAS. They're Impish and in a Nest Ball.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Cressel » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:24 pm

I don't think I need one right now, defensive scizor works so good though.

So Salamencite was the first ban to Ubers on ORAS. that was pretty quick but expected, I mean Salamence is already OU material by itself without those 100 extra base stats plus STAB Return.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby Daniël » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:33 pm

I got motherfucking Omega Ruby today, though apparently the shop that I bought it already sold 'em yesterday too.

Either way, I'm so happy. Mega Swampert shouldn't be too far.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

Postby Schmitty » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Don't forget to get your shiny Beldum from Mystery Gift!
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Mitch » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:31 am

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-188230097

I had to get my rating so low to pull this shit off.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Schmitty » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 am

After deciding to trade my battle pokemon and battle items from XY to OR (47 of the fuckers), I absolutely despise GF for not allowing items to be transferred via pokebank.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Mitch » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:18 am

I can see why they did it, being able to choice spec a water pokemon right before a rock gym fight and stuff along those lines would be stupid. However they really didn't think it through.

I really think you should be able to transfer items after you clear the League.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Lionheart » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:00 am

I got Omega Ruby and my girlfriend has Alpha Sapphire. We've been playing through X & Y as rivals (we'll battle at certain points throughout the story) and we plan to do the same with ORAS once we beat the Elite Four.

Although I did start Omega Ruby just a little; I've got Treecko as a starter and I'll be using that shiny Beldum for a while. I'll have to post my team from X later.

Steam: l3g3nd4ryli0n
YEAH, MIGHT AS WELL COPY & PASTE THAT.
LionheartOffline
Old Bastard
Retired

Postby Daniël » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:21 am

Mitch wrote:I can see why they did it, being able to choice spec a water pokemon right before a rock gym fight and stuff along those lines would be stupid. However they really didn't think it through.

For the same token you could just transfer a level 100 Pokémon, which still kick some huge ass, even when they don't listen to you 75% of tje time.
DaniëlOffline
the
the

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers