What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

Postby TθPS » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 am

Just got Valiant Heart
The art is beatifull and the gameplay is good
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops

Postby Alca » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Recently finished a visual novel called Sickness. The only reason I brought it was because I contributed to the soundtrack and wanted to see how it turned out, but I ended up really enjoying it. It's surprisingly dark though, the bad ending left me feeling pretty depressed. There was also an incest route which was interesting to say the least. It took just over a day to complete every single route but all in all it was a really memorable game.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Gary » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 pm

i got back into world of warcraft and i dont know how to feel about my life anymore
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Alexis » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:47 am

so i recently got TBOI Rebirth, its the best shit man, the levels,monsters,custom generated dungeons that will give you shitty items on purpose to make you MAD as fuck. but thats what i expected about the game,also i head about afterbirth but idc bout it. i reccomend you to play it 10/10
Don't Start.
AlexisOffline
pretty fuckin' dead
VIP

Postby Llama » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:05 am

Just picked up Just Cause 3. Haven't gotten into the meat of the game yet as it's taking forever to fully download, but messing around on Boom Island is really fun.
LlamaOffline
but why though
VIP

Postby TθPS » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:38 am

Just finished the Valiant Heart, i like the puzzle, especially the artwork, the gameplay was nice, the story kind of good, so 8,25/10
TθPSOffline
­Tthetaops
­Tthetaops

Postby Alca » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:00 am

Playing War Thunder, pretty fun. One of the best F2P games I've probably played.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Cheese » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Alca wrote:Playing War Thunder, pretty fun. One of the best F2P games I've probably played.

I remember War Thunder. That game is amazing, and free!
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby Grams » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:43 am

Alca wrote:Playing War Thunder, pretty fun. One of the best F2P games I've probably played.

Same, except they overhauled their engine and now I can hardly run it rip
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Carl » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:40 am

Shit farm but whatever. Add Gulbinas420 if in EuNE.
CarlOffline
Active
Active

Postby Alca » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:00 am

Playing Layers of Fear. I played it a while ago back when it was in development but they've added a lot more since then so I decided to replay it from the start... I swear I'm going to die of a heart attack by the end of this game.

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Will » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:50 am

Alca wrote:Playing Layers of Fear. I played it a while ago back when it was in development but they've added a lot more since then so I decided to replay it from the start... I swear I'm going to die of a heart attack by the end of this game.

I cannot play that game.
WillOffline
Professional

Postby Alca » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Finished Layers of Fear. There's three endings in total and I got the neutral one. I probably won't go for the other endings though. Whether or not you get them seems to be mainly chance and there's a lot of different conditions you have to meet, plus it's way too damn scary to play for a third time. The atmosphere was incredible though, and I loved the plot. But yeah... I'm never going to play that again.

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Postby Cheese » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:11 am

I just beat Undertale for the first time with the true pacifist ending. I liked that game a lot, it had a good story, it was funny at times, and the music was p neat too.
CheeseOffline
i'm nicole now
VIP

Postby Alca » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Cheese wrote:I just beat Undertale for the first time with the true pacifist ending. I liked that game a lot, it had a good story, it was funny at times, and the music was p neat too.

I finished both the pacifist and genocide endings. I'm seriously considering starting over and playing through the pacifist route again. That game had such a huge impact on me, everything was just so heartfelt. Even though it's a $10 indie game, it's seriously one of the best games I've ever played.

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers