What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

Postby Schmitty » Sat May 16, 2015 5:45 am

Been getting back into Destiny lately after not touching it since before Christmas. Got the season pass and started doing some missions and what not from 'The Dark Below'. I forgot how fun this game can be.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Grams » Thu May 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Now clocked 150+ hours into War Thunder. I suppose that's not an extraordinary amount to some, but it's the second most in my Steam library so yay.

Also been playing Napoleon: Total War and a little DoD.
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Raymond » Fri May 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Schmitty wrote:Been getting back into Destiny lately after not touching it since before Christmas. Got the season pass and started doing some missions and what not from 'The Dark Below'. I forgot how fun this game can be.

I heard great things about that game. Then it released and now I hardly see people mention it. Like GTA V came out for the pc and gifs/videos of it were released everywhere. I saw maybe one gif for Destiny. (Not saying that determines how good it is, it's just not that popular I guess) My cousin owns the game for his PS4 and I've been meaning to try it, but I also don't want to get hooked into a game I can't play regularly since he uses his PS4 a lot. I may have to just try it anyways, it looks fun.
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Schmitty » Fri May 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Raymond wrote:
Schmitty wrote:Been getting back into Destiny lately after not touching it since before Christmas. Got the season pass and started doing some missions and what not from 'The Dark Below'. I forgot how fun this game can be.

I heard great things about that game. Then it released and now I hardly see people mention it. Like GTA V came out for the pc and gifs/videos of it were released everywhere. I saw maybe one gif for Destiny. (Not saying that determines how good it is, it's just not that popular I guess) My cousin owns the game for his PS4 and I've been meaning to try it, but I also don't want to get hooked into a game I can't play regularly since he uses his PS4 a lot. I may have to just try it anyways, it looks fun.

It definitely didn't live up to the hype surrounding it when it released. But the game has changed a lot since it's release, and with the release of the 2 DLC's the game has a huge amount of content. I would definitely recommend trying the game before you buy, as it's definitely not a game for everyone. Not to mention if you have a group of friends who regularly play it makes it a lot more fun, especially when doing Strike missions or one of the 2 Raids (one Vanilla and one DLC).
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Ward » Sat May 23, 2015 11:46 am

Been playing a lot of Destiny as well since House of Wolves was released this tuesday. Haven't played the Trials of Osiris yet but I've done the Prison of Elders a couple times which didn't disappoint me. Good fun.
WardOffline
Retired

Postby Gary » Sat May 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Just got Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. Game is pretty fun so far, and I'm enjoying it.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Schmitty » Sat May 23, 2015 8:19 pm

I haven't attempted ToO or PoE either, but that's because I don't have enough friends to play with (I don't have many XBL friends). Not to mention when ever I play with randoms, no one ever has a microphone.
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Ward » Sun May 24, 2015 6:12 am

Whenever we're both online we should do a PoE run.
WardOffline
Retired

Postby Schmitty » Sun May 24, 2015 7:11 am

Definitely man. I think I've had you on my friends list since Blops was new and exciting, and we have not played a single game together lol
SchmittyOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Finom » Tue May 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Oy, I know Minecraft is old, but Mineplex just updated with the minigame Wizards I spent about 7 hours today playing that shit :D
Which is why I didn't do anything in the stick-making competition. Why do work when you can wreck noobs?
FinomOffline
im ded
VIP

Postby Alca » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:29 pm

Someone got me into Final Fantasy XIV so I've been playing the free trial recently. Pretty good game, one of the best MMORPG's I've played so far. Not sure whether or not I'm going to pay for a subscription afterwards but I'll see.

Also been playing Path of Exile and Warframe.

"Whenever people see birds flying through the sky, it's said that they get the urge to go on a journey.".

MAL / Steam / Youtube /
Bandcamp
AlcaOffline
Forum Helper
Forum Helper

Location: Six hundred and sixty light-years away - gliding among the clouds of interstellar star stuff.

Postby Grams » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Been playing Men of War: AS2 and War Thunder. AS2 definitely has a little learning curve, but it's certainly one of thr best RTSs I've played. More so for Co-op.

Also just got Titan Souls and it's pretty awesome.
Steam || Thread || MAL
▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
GramsOffline
L'appel du vide
L'appel du vide

Postby Gary » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Half Life 2 and Dirty Bomb.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby robotmayo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:02 pm

I finally beat Binding of Issac Rebirth.
robotmayoOffline
Retired
Retired

Postby Caleb » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Chivalry Chivalry Chivalryyyyy
^Click it for a free animation lesson^
Animation thread (last updated: World war I)
CalebOffline
Forgotten entity
Forgotten entity

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers