What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

Postby Peebles » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 am

I don't really play vidya anymore, unfortunately, but I'm on that Dark Souls 2 grind and have been since day 1. It's such a fantastic game, and shad was basically right about what he said. Although I played the first game using extremely light armor and an Uchigatana but I would not recommend that.
2008-2015, 2019-
PeeblesOffline
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c
a-l-e-a-t-o-r-i-c

Postby Tom » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:29 am

Been playing Skyrim for days now, game's even better with mods ;_;

Also picked up Payday 2 on steam.
TomOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Darksoul » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Gta Sa :P
DarksoulOffline
Active
Active

Postby Lukas » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Darksoul wrote:Gta Sa :P

10/10
LukasOffline
no
no

Postby Gage » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Tom wrote:Been playing Skyrim for days now, game's even better with mods ;_;

Also picked up Payday 2 on steam.

Get on steam you twat, I wanna play now >:U
GageOffline
VIP

Postby Kev » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 pm

puzzle and doragonsu
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby P2k » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:38 pm

I've been playing a ton of melee and project M with my friends lately. If anyone has seen the smash documentary that came out like 6 months back you'd understand how inspiring it is. I didn't know how cool the competitive side of smash was and learning advanced techniques, seeing yourself improve exponentially and playing at such a fast speed is so incredible.

I wish I had more people to play with though, I might get netplay up and running once I get a new computer to play people online.
Spoiler:
P2kOffline
Active
Active

Postby Tom » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm

P2k wrote:I've been playing a ton of melee and project M with my friends lately. If anyone has seen the smash documentary that came out like 6 months back you'd understand how inspiring it is. I didn't know how cool the competitive side of smash was and learning advanced techniques, seeing yourself improve exponentially and playing at such a fast speed is so incredible.

I wish I had more people to play with though, I might get netplay up and running once I get a new computer to play people online.

I know the feels, I fucking love smash bros. I put a good amount of my life into these games and Project M is a lot of fun and revived my spirit on things that were taken away in brawl, it's melee but much faster and offers more variety with characters. I hope for the new game they keep these in mind, I know a lot of things are gone though such as wave dashing, but it still has some combo game. Even if it fails, hopefully it's mod-able like Brawl.
TomOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mayfire » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 am

The only game I've ever opened in the last 2 months was Dota 2. Yesterday I cracked 1000 hours ingame and I intend to go a long way. Shit really gets ya after a while, hard to escape once you're caught in the mesh.
MayfireOffline
Active
Active

Postby SIFTER » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Just played dead space for the 1st time. Damn, this game looks good.
SIFTEROffline
Admin
Admin

Postby Kev » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:47 pm

P2k wrote:I've been playing a ton of melee and project M with my friends lately. If anyone has seen the smash documentary that came out like 6 months back you'd understand how inspiring it is. I didn't know how cool the competitive side of smash was and learning advanced techniques, seeing yourself improve exponentially and playing at such a fast speed is so incredible.

yooo we should fight
too bad i have no idea where you're at
who do you main?
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby Cressel » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Yeah project M it's amazing. I just play it with buds though so I don't play it as often. L-canceling and wavedashing really takes the game to a new experience, Project M making it so much more balanced is great too, also that Roy and Mewtwo.
I've been mostly playing pokemon lately, although battling strangers is annoying cause of all the smogon banned Pokemon they bring.
CresselOffline
애교!!!
Fanatic

Postby P2k » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:48 pm

金剛デース! wrote:

yooo we should fight
too bad i have no idea where you're at
who do you main?

I'm all over the place with characters. I'm good at most of the melee vets like Falco, Fox, Mario, Marth, Falcon, as well as Roy. I can play Wolf since all of the shine tech carries over, Lucas is super fun, and I'm really good with Diddy. I guess my best characters are Falco/Mario.

I'm from Ontario, Canada. I haven't found any local scene to play with yet which is kind of depressing, but there's an MLG sponsored event 40 minutes from me in less than a month that I plan to go to so I can see what it's like to get stomped by the pros!

And yeah Cressel after you master shffling and wavedashing and start to naturally incorporate them in to your play the game gets so much better. I love how free you feel when you understand a character perfectly, like you're in total control.
Spoiler:
P2kOffline
Active
Active

Postby Kev » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:17 am

i main space animals and marth in melee (suck dick at marth though comparatibely)
atm fox/wolf in project M but i'm probably picking up lucas
ahh i'm down in massachusetts - we got kdj and m2k here a while back, but i don't play enough to play anywhere near top 10 LOL

wavedashing and shffling are pretty easy to get into tbh, it's the mindgames you can do with them like full jumps and w/e
so many cool things you can do with edges (except edgehog fuck that)
also edgestalling zz
Image naga
KevOffline
VIP

Postby The Specter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Got a little carried away with terraria last night and put in almost 12 hours. Whoops
The SpecterOffline
Ghostly
Investor

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers