S M A S H B O Y S

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: S M A S H B O Y S

Postby Lolzafish » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:58 am

This whole fucking EVO (not just Smash) has been insane

what the fuck Plup got TOP 4 LMAO
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Raymond » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Lol
Spoiler:
Edit: I just realized he is holding a Xbox controller. Wtf...

I was actually at a lan fest last weekend and they had a Smash tournament. Unfortunately for me I had to work till 5:00pm on the day of the Smash tournament and sign ups were at 5:00pm. By the time I got there it was 6:30pm so I missed out on it. :(
RaymondOffline
Tychus Findlay
Admin

Postby Lolzafish » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:11 am

Just got back from Heir 2 and we had 411 entries in Melee which is outstanding considering where Nottingham is rofl. Whole event was superbly TO'd and organised and we got an amazing amount of setups. Sad that Lucky lost but super glad he came out to the UK. I'm not gonna lie I was really disappointed that Armada and Leffen didn't play their mains. They don't owe it to anyone to try hard but how often will they come out to the UK? If they're upset with the prize pool then imo they shouldn't come instead of trivialising the whole tourney. It's w/e I guess but I'm just a bit upset.

I had Leffen in pools and got 4 stocked by his Yoshi and then 3 stocked by his Falcon. I came 5th in pools which is actually pretty good for me.
I'm considering practicing a lot more now since I've played once every two weeks for 5 months and I've improved more over 3 days at Heir than in the past 5 months lol.
LolzafishOffline
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Gaming & Computers