Souls Thread

Come here for all your gaming and computer needs.

Re: Souls Thread

Postby Gary » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:17 pm

That build looks like it'd be great for ninja builds Mitch. I like it.

Any of you guys use twinblades? Gonna make a twinblade build, since I've never used them before.
"You may think I am joking, but I will fuck you." -Mat
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby DayMan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Twinblades are sick once you're used too the moveset, but can be a little tricky to get used too. The red iron ones have high asf base damage but my faves are Santiers spear and the dragon rider twinblade. I'd really love to try a dual stance twinblade build, that would be epic.
DayManOffline

Postby Mitch » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:55 pm

yeah twinblades are like rapier/katana tier good but just not as cheap, i'de like to see more TBs being used.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Just got the Dragonrider Twinblade, and I'm pretty sure I just found my new favourite weapon set. These are so fucking good.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:10 am

I am working on some fucking PRIME fashion souls right now, prolly my best looking set ever behind the drakeblood mix and match with smelter (I love that set too much)

I actually got really lucky with 3 Aurous set drops in a row so I was looking to mix and match and it turned out really well. On another note how does the Black Dragon Greataxe fair in pvp? And what setup should I use for it stat/enchant wise.
**** funno ***************************************************************************
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:21 am

I love the BD Greataxe in PVP personally. It takes some getting used to, but it's a great weapon. Also, what are your stats? If you don't have anything in Int/Fth, you should probably just do a fire infusion.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Mitch » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 am

I'm gonna be running some Paladin styled shit with lightning bolts and 2H melee. So it's prolly gonna end up being a Fth/Str build.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Been invading in the Drangleic Castle in NG+ for the past hour. I have gained about 1.5 million souls, simply because no one is prepared to pvp here. It's been beautiful.

Also, I feel really giddy. I invaded this guy twice, and he started getting salty every time I invaded him. Eventually, he summoned to phantoms to help him. But, instead of staying back away from the ruin sentinels, they all decided to come charging at me full force. 3 Climaxes later, every single one of them was dead.
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Tom » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Gary wrote:Also, I feel really giddy. I invaded this guy twice, and he started getting salty every time I invaded him. Eventually, he summoned to phantoms to help him. But, instead of staying back away from the ruin sentinels, they all decided to come charging at me full force. 3 Climaxes later, every single one of them was dead.

Dude I find that shit so hilarious. You invade someone and they're just walking back holding their shields, then he goes and summons like 2 dudes and is like "what now nigga" and starts going after you all confident cause his buddies are there, then he gets rekt and you're like Image
So satisfying.
TomOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Gary » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Yea, basically. I really wish the, Well, What is it?, gesture was in Dark Souls 2, because that would've been perfect for that scenario.

This has become a site thats become quite prevalent. Thank you alt+f4 for existing. ;-;
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby socks » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Gary wrote:Yea, basically. I really wish the, Well, What is it?, gesture was in Dark Souls 2, because that would've been perfect for that scenario.

This has become a site thats become quite prevalent. Thank you alt+f4 for existing. ;-;

Nah, "Welcome" is SOO much better.
socksOffline
2005 - 2015
Retired

Postby Mitch » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Gary wrote:Been invading in the Drangleic Castle in NG+ for the past hour

Yeah as someone who was invaded multiple times while trying to get his Ring of blades 2, fuck you.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

Postby Gary » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Mitch wrote:
Gary wrote:Been invading in the Drangleic Castle in NG+ for the past hour

Yeah as someone who was invaded multiple times while trying to get his Ring of blades 2, fuck you.

I didn't even know there was a +2 version. What the hell
GaryOffline
Woa
Woa

Postby Tom » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 am

Lol yeah there's a Ring of Blades +2. It's the only ring I use to add addition damage to my weapon, I try not to play without buffs because it's so easy and boring.

This was funny.
phpBB [video]

Been playing more Dark Souls 1 lately, the environments are so beautiful lol. But god damn that horrid framerate just makes the delayed gameplay much worse, but the level design is so much fun. I'm having a blast finding armor pieces again and farming shit. I can't wait to do the Artorias DLC.
TomOffline
Regular
Regular

Postby Mitch » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 am

Gary wrote:Paladin Build.

Not optimized yet, needs less Vigor more faith. I don't wanna use the skeptics lightning bolts.
MitchOffline
` `
`    `

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming & Computers